India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

wow what an episode today (Page 3)

sUgA -N- sPiCe Goldie
sUgA -N- sPiCe
sUgA -N- sPiCe

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
i disagree! today's episode sucked. Manav was just annoying today. Go look for a job. Come on this is ridiculous. Satish would do ANYTHING for Manav; ask him for a loan and go get an education. Then you'll have a REAL future. Instead, he prefers to act like a 5 year old child with Archana (burning himself)

And Archu? "No Manav, I don't want to get a job, I have no ambition. I love to sit at home and cook and clean and wait for you all day long with nothing to do. But I'll work to HELP YOU." Oh come on! What happened to her drive to become an educated woman? What she got an education, a job and now she's done and ready to be housewife? puh lease

and what about Vaishu's acting. The woman was acting psychotic. Overacting, much? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki262zaara10pallaishermaDabulls23

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sUgA -N- sPiCe

i disagree! today's episode sucked. Manav was just annoying today. Go look for a job. Come on this is ridiculous. Satish would do ANYTHING for Manav; ask him for a loan and go get an education. Then you'll have a REAL future. Instead, he prefers to act like a 5 year old child with Archana (burning himself)

And Archu? "No Manav, I don't want to get a job, I have no ambition. I love to sit at home and cook and clean and wait for you all day long with nothing to do. But I'll work to HELP YOU." Oh come on! What happened to her drive to become an educated woman? What she got an education, a job and now she's done and ready to be housewife? puh lease

and what about Vaishu's acting. The woman was acting psychotic. Overacting, much? 

even i felt vaishu was OTT with all the screaming... i thought it could have been more subtle...
and why do these guys always choose construction sites for imp matters?

armaan dnt have any locks on their doors? and whats with eating chaat all time .. either pav bhaji or pani puri. is this romantic? why not try something else for a change? gng to shopping mall? buying gajra? 

why cant archu atleast wear kajal .. it will defo brighten her up a little.. they are wasting so much potential...
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Wow..
No offence. This topic started by an ArMan fan stating tht she absolutlely loved the epi.
But if anyone felt tht it 'sucked', 'annoying', 'is this romance', can just ignore this thread u know...
If not atleast write it in not so harsh manner like those who hav expressed their displeasure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiNisha_90

Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i really lyked the scenes,it was gr8.
i don't kno about others but i really felt dat both of dem were fab and the acts were reaaalyyyy cute. i'm not saying dat dey should not get close, they should but the chemistry dat dey showed 2day i think most of the indian couples or wives will lyk it. may b it was childish but it had a different charm in it. Aur unkey expressions kei tou kya kehne especially of manavz,ClapClap it was a different form of manav, from my point of view. i think it was romantic.Smile 
tinagirl Newbie
tinagirl
tinagirl

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I truly find all your comments super FUNNY! This thread truly takes away the stresses of my day!  I find the innocent scenes refreshing. It's one of the reasons why I gave up watching American shows. They are so advanced in their ways. SCARY even. Just watch Gossip Girl and you'll know what I mean. LOL

Go to top