Pavitra Rishta

wow what an episode today

nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hye frnds,
what an episode today especially archana manav cte romantic pals superb ,its special treat 4 us by pr on sushant's birthday wow  just like icing on the cake ,i celebrated  his birthday made cake,chicken ate sweets & lots of things hope sushant  will get to know this .once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSHANT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
what silly romance wi doors open   It was boring like heck πŸ₯±  only couple of moments were ok rest pffffffffffft Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

what silly romance wi doors open   It was boring like heck πŸ₯±  only couple of moments were ok rest pffffffffffft

Yayyyyy .. varsha found a couple of moments OK.....πŸ₯³

I wonder which ones 😳
Dabulls23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Yayyyyy .. varsha found a couple of moments OK.....πŸ₯³

I wonder which ones 😳

Which ones do u think  πŸ˜‰

ULM was cute foo fooing...Archu was boring Sleepy  There could have been more touching and grabbing with dooors closed...I wanted them both more physical...Bachcha party romace was there...Not two grown up adults 25+ yrs young Especially when he took a day off Embarrassed
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Dabulls23 
ULM was cute foo fooing...Archu was boring πŸ₯±  There could have been more touching and grabbing with dooors closed...I wanted them both more physical...Bachcha party romace was there...Not two grown up adults 25+ yrs young Especially when he took a day off 😳
[/QUOTE]
heheheee....i TOTALLY agree wid yu....y cant the director bring in sum more grabbings n mushy moments btw dem...compared to all d otr sitcoms,dey hve the least romance,wen tey r actually the hottest couple on television!!! sgggghhhhh πŸ€”
Dabulls23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalurulez

[QUOTE=Dabulls23 

ULM was cute foo fooing...Archu was boring πŸ₯±  There could have been more touching and grabbing with dooors closed...I wanted them both more physical...Bachcha party romace was there...Not two grown up adults 25+ yrs young Especially when he took a day off 😳

heheheee....i TOTALLY agree wid yu....y cant the director bring in sum more grabbings n mushy moments btw dem...compared to all d otr sitcoms,dey hve the least romance,wen tey r actually the hottest couple on television!!! sgggghhhhh πŸ€”
That is it na...What a waste of chemistry yaar   They are not making most of this HAWT HAWT HAWT looking couple...😳
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They don't know how to Varsha .The writers are no good with all this ..It is to the credit of the lead that they are still regarded as the hottest couple ...
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wat 2 expect from some sick ppl who r writing these scenes. I mean i know ArMan r bacically shy ppl n we r not expecting them 2 b over each other but at least they can b shown in a room - i mean hum tum ek kamre mein bandh ho aur chabi kho jayeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But it seems that our hot couple get turns on only in public places like the roof top, at the market place....πŸ˜†

We'll have 2 make our imagination work overtime n imagine things that we haven't seenπŸ˜‰
shalurulez thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23[/QUOTE

That is it na...What a waste of chemistry yaar   They are not making most of this HAWT HAWT HAWT looking couple...😳

hehehehee!! SERISLLLYYYYYY!!!! we used to get to see teir offscreen chemistry a looooot b4 tey entered jhalak.....ab woh bhi nahi!! πŸ₯Ί though teir innocence is cute.....WE WANT MOREEE πŸ˜† DAMN dese ppl!!!! πŸ˜›
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hahahahah i agreeeeeeeeeeeeee it wass cutee momentt betweeenn of manav andd archanaaa but i hopeeee we get to seee more of theirr romanceeeeeeeeeeee