Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

21/01/11 W/U "I want everything back in 12hrs" (Page 2)

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
neither murli is completely clean nor is rupesh. both had their own selfish motives which they might try to justify but both were wrong in their decision... this made the discussion worthwatching. bcoz no doubts rupesh did try to grow greed in the var's family so they would marry bharti at least for the sake of money & on the other hand, murli who took the decision to marry bharti was for money for his sis's marriage & later he repented on his own decision... it was really fun... thanx 4 the lovely update kiran!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rae24

Rae24 Senior Member
Rae24
Rae24

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hi

Sorry - was meant to comment yesterday, but was too tired!

Anyway here we go...

Rocking epi - i loved the to & fro between Murli & Rupesh, both did have valid points, and the slap...well who wouldn't if you were told you were selling your daughter...that was taking it a step too far even if it did come across that way

Both were at fault - no-one can deny that...each of them regret that decision, Rupesh finally understood if not see what he has done, as I mentioned before I don't think he truly believed he was 'selling' he knows every girl wants to settle down, be happy, find the perfect partner and that's what he wanted for his daugther regardless of her shortcoming and guess he was just short-sighted to believe showing money would solve it..

Murli knew what he was getting himself into, he told lie after lie for his sister's happiness, the same sister who tried to commit suicide, someone who didn't even stop to think what her bro went through , was ready to leave the world for one man who's not even worthy of that love, wasn't she being selfish? she knew deep down and not just her, the whole family knew that Murli was getting married for the sake of Veena so why would Kamla come out with rubbish like Bharti is not good enough to be our DIL etc she knows her son was in the wrong yet she backs him up saying it's a good thing he came out with it, he didn't give us dhoka etc um hello how did he not give them dhoka, he lied yet Kamla accepts so when Bharti tells truth, no- one is willing to accept it because she is the DIL not a daughter - CB you were right a saas is always a saas, and that is what is annoying, i really hoped she wouldn't be...

and Dhara - what is wrong with that woman - she saw her daughter being humilated, even after knowing the truth she still thinks Bharti should go back? oh puhlease that is the worst thing i've heard, how could she even put her daugther through more hell...

Bharti i really hope that she stays strong and get the truth out with the help of her dad and then to go her own way, think she should just leave Murli in the past and move on...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhargaviup

KajolKohl Senior Member
KajolKohl
KajolKohl

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update.

Bharti didn't seem upset about breaking her rishta with Murli.Deep down she knew he never really liked her.She tried so hard to create a relationship with him,he couldn't be bothered! That was harsh of Murli bringing up how he basically did Rupesh a favour by marrying Bharti because of her height.
aliyar Senior Member
aliyar
aliyar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index