Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
when i was a kid, i used to do that..lock myself in a room to gain attention frm my mom ! daddaji is perhaps worse than a kid ! daddaji ki katti hai bhai naitik se...poor thing he's waiting for daddasorus but that dino doesn't care a bit ! there, his daughter is displaying a marvellous show of his sanskars Dead she has the guts to ask akshara's help bec. she knows madam will oblige.....

koi bhi MA, varsha aur bhola dhaniya ko kuch na kahe..the rest of the world can go to hell...doesn't matter if maate disprespected baisa by answering her back ..so what? she's right..but naitik must never do it bec. he must understand everybody's bhavana ! Dead 

nani was too good today..afterall she is akshara's nani..wo kisi se kam hai kya...bhainsa crossing all limits..i wanna know why this arrogance? bec. of money? Dead the person who doesn't know how to behave in relatives house, what kind of sanskar does she boast abt ? and akshara's nani ! the lady who doesn't give a damn to her daughter's sasural ppl. why will she care abt her naatin's sasural ! sab ek se badhkar ek Clap gire hue log. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgm001VertzCrazzmatazzCarrotCakeMadhavi_Dismrthblack.swan_vinita__Dipsi_sia.k_1beautiful16Rahmmoonlight08Feefi-.Shriya.-_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "daddaji ki katti" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Dadda-Dinosaurs dadda-Dinosaurs ( in Khichdi'd bade log bade log style..LOL )
some years ago i too used to do this nonsense harkat of locking myslef inside a room to get attention...LOL adolescent age mein...yahan yeh Buddha seems to be stepping from childhood to jawani ki age.....itna gussa...Shocked he seems to be MAD just like his Bhainsa... who is sabse badi crazy....i was laughing at the scene when she was zabardasti ka wanting to perform the ritual which was meant for the bua....LOL LOL Akshara ko paani laane bhej di rasam karne ke liye...shardyantra....ROFL

Nandu ke liye....Pig  how nicely she was trying to phasaofy Akshara in front of Bhainsa..n Maata will surely oblige yaar..... Dhola ke liye kya akadkar boli....tab badon ke saamne bolna nahi tha kya..?? good that she said but why doesn't it holds the same for Naitik....use toh badi lambi lambi lecture deti hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di_vinita_Feefi

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
m toh with Nani.. kisi se kam nahi hai woh.Approve..mast boli woh.Big smile Big smile  .but as usual Rajshri n dadi had to poke their nose....Bhainsa ka Raaj Maheshwaris ke ghar bhi chalega kya..?? Ouch

smrth

Goldie

smrth

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

In your post, well retorted stands Daddaji the bully boy-more in role of a sulking head boy than a supposedly successful businessman or a sound patriarch. Why would one believe a money charging outsider professional over a bright and upcoming scion of one's own blood and family?...unless in cohort with that rank outsider?!...Are we being duped into some negative undercurrents? No, not likely, considering absolute U-turn necessary to besmirch Daddaji's character sketch so far- can't shove even under their callous approach.

The meeting of two cows had started like long lost soul sisters, but in true sisterhood of their kind, it quickly turned into a delectable show of strength and weight- literally.  I just wanted to have Dadi in a more proactive role of an authoritative umpire- holding one in capacity of a dignified host with reminder of matching seniority and checking other with equal reminder of her overstretched guest status and interferences, when things start moving off-hand. After all, it's her household and Her occasion.

Edited by smrth - 21 January 2011 at 10:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

m toh with Nani.. kisi se kam nahi hai woh.Approve..mast boli woh.Big smile Big smile  .but as usual Rajshri n dadi had to poke their nose....Bhainsa ka Raaj Maheshwaris ke ghar bhi chalega kya..?? Ouch

That  is  the  fact,  why  baisa  have  to  do  or  say  everything  in  varshas   godhbarai?  varsh  is  not  sighanias. if  akshara   will  have  her  godhbarai  will  baisa  allow  nandini s  sasuralwale  to  do  the   rasam  or  tell  baisa  how  rasam  shoud  be  done? no  then  she  should  stay  out  of  maheshawaris  ritual . dadi  is  the  only  one  suppose  to  tell  rajashri  how  everything  should  be  done . nani  is  not  there  family  . and  baisa  is  no  were  near  the  family  at  all. atlest  nani  is  shava  s  nani. but  baisa  is  for  akshis  sasural  that  is  all. is  they  have  any  ritual  . then  only  baisa. can  decide what  can  and  cant  done.
Dj  is  the  one bigest  child  in  the  sighania  sadan. they  dont  need  any  kids  in the  house. sabse  bada  bccha  hai  na  DJ .  i  think  the  oldest  mamber  of  the  family  is  suppose  to  be  wise  and  intelligent in  every  way  but  here  Dj  is  the same  like  her sister.
i  think  both  baisa  and dj  should  soon  need  to  go  to  village .
one  more  thing  why  they  didnot  show  any  rasam  by  varshas  mom? not  even  ashriwad .
and   baisa  whanted  to  do  rasamDead

Edited by madhaviben - 21 January 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita_moonlight08

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

That  is  the  fact,  why  baisa  have  to  do  or  say  everything  in  varshas   godhbarai?  varsh  is  not  sighanias. if  akshara   will  have  her  godhbarai  will  baisa  allow  nandini s  sasuralwale  to  do  the   rasam  or  tell  baisa  how  rasam  shoud  be  done? no  then  she  should  stay  out  of  maheshawaris  ritual . dadi  is  the  only  one  suppose  to  tell  rajashri  how  everything  should  be  done . nani  is  not  there  family  . and  baisa  is  no  were  near  the  family  at  all. atlest  nani  is  shava  s  nani. but  baisa  is  for  akshis  sasural  that  is  all. is  they  have  any  ritual  . then  only  baisa. can  decide what  can  and  cant  done.
Dj  is  the  one bigest  child  in  the  sighania  sadan. they  dont  need  any  kids  in the  house. sabse  bada  bccha  hai  na  DJ .  i  think  the  oldest  mamber  of  the  family  is  suppose  to  be  wise  and  intelligent in  every  way  but  here  Dj  is  the same  like  her sister.
one  more  thing  why  they  didnot  show  any  rasam  by  varshas  mom? not  even  ashriwad .

true ! but maheshwari's themselves invited baisa and said that every rasm will happen in her supervision and acc. to her..toh we really cannot blame baisa...we all know baisa wud have poked her nose aise bhi..bro-sis pair r pathetic Dead 

nani was not better either...the rasm should have happened according to maheshwari ritual , not nani's....nani did put up a good fight though....we cannot expect her to respect akshara's sasural ppl. when she doesn't respect her daughter's sasural...

gayitri and bhabhi ma r the worst characters..they quietly listen to baisa's nonsense knowing that she's wrong...jo baisa kehti hai wohi hoga Dead 

Edited by _charu_ - 21 January 2011 at 9:35pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VertzMadhavi_Di_vinita_Feefi-Nasreen-moonlight08beautiful16

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by madhaviben

true ! but maheshwari's themselves invited baisa and said that every rasm will happen in her supervision and acc. to her..toh we really cannot blame baisa...we all know baisa wud have poked her nose aise bhi..bro-sis pair r pathetic Dead 

nani was not better either...the rasm should have happened according to maheshwari ritual , not nani's....nani did put up a good fight though....we cannot expect her to respect akshara's sasural ppl. when she doesn't respect her daughter's sasural...

gayitri and bhabhi ma r the worst characters..they quietly listen to baisa's nonsense knowing that she's wrong...jo baisa kehti hai wohi hoga Dead 

Agree but Maheswari's probably didn't know ki DJ behen kissi zoo se aayi hai, ek namuna hai. DJ has no negative shades. Arrogant, insensitive, primitive, all a resounding YES but never badtameez. He has always pouted like a spoiled brat but ghussa cool down hone ke baad he has always relented. His loyalty & love to his family is unquestionable. Yes, he has double standards too. But Baisa tho is negative & mutlabi bhi hai.

Yesterday's episode was funny. Naitik saying "Akshara yaha hoti tho tension kum kar deti"ROFL Akshara ne kabhi tension kum kiya hai? Rajsri ki beti hai wohLOL Accha hua woh nahi thi otherwise she would have forced him to say sorry even if she knows he is not wrong. Woh bade hai, hum sab ke liye accha hi sochenge crap. Agar mein hoti mujhe bhi bura lagtha, Buddho ki chamchiAngry

Now she is all into Nandu's business so she probably will stay out of this one. Monday, Didi ko Usha aunty se bachaana jo hai Sleepy Aur koyi maksad hi nahi iss ladki ke zindagi mein. BM will again scream at her Bahu tumne kyun nahi bataya, tumse yeh umeed nahi thiDead Bahu ko blame karo, a good excuse for bad parenting.

BM has been the most wasted character in YR.  Kissi ke saamne bhi blushing like a new        brideOuchUske brain cells kabhi kaam nahi karte. Even Dhaniya/Gulabo have a better role. Aajkal Gulabo nahi dikthi, maza aatha agar woh bhi thoda tadka dalthi Baisa ke saamneROFL Now I am thinking like the run of the mill soaps, kya kare YR mein koyi story nahi haiSleepy

Edited by FLGators - 22 January 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkaranhinabeautiful16moonlight08

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
haa me too was dng sam.. i dun use to tak any1 ven i gt angry bt v r child dis DJEvil Smile.. he is elder if he did dis socho ghar k baki log kya karenge ROFL 
n agree wid i too loved nani in fris epiTongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top