sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Embarrassed
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by ninand

omg I was bout to make a topic on this!! I was absolutely floored!Embarrassed...

it was soo subtly sensuous and suggestive.. my gawd!! and Maans expressions, for the first time it was pure unadulterated se*ual tension! BlushingI lovedd his expression... yep.. thats given me hope(and how!) that post marriage they are goina sizzle like crazy!

I applaud the CVs too, it was indeed a very unique scene! but then they do give us good scenes wen they really want to.. like I still cant get over the 'sweat-drop moment'... it was electrifying!Blushing

Seen todays scene like a million times already... still cant get over it!Heart... after many days, the heart just raced with tension... just cant wait for the post marriage scenes now!! cant wait at all!
so true.....its amazing how a small simple action can be turned into dynamite....by creative talent n fantastic acting....i have always believed that u dont need to be actually physically intimate to convey chemistry..sometimes even a look is enuff to ignite to cinders.....n maaneet as performers as past masters of such intensity.....raw sensuality at its best!!

Hey Hiral...how r u dear....long time ...didn't c u in the Club ...

BTW..AWESOME post dear...totally agree with u that the scene was BEAUTIFULLY done and made me Blushing Blushing Blushing...If the CVs r hinting that they will show us even HAWTTTERR SR then I'm very excited & glad....Also if AA can do few kisses here & there , then MAAN & GEET shud do  alil more....Wink...Hope I'm not sounding BESHARAM....Embarrassed...BUT kya karein yaaro...MAANEET KI SR ka nasha hai har taraf forum pe....Wink

Also liked what u said : maaneet as performers as past masters of such intensity.....raw sensuality at its best...

But I do want them to do SOME ACTION to FIRE UP raw sensuality that they portray sooooo  naturally & beautifully...

Hats Off to Gurmeet & Drashti for giving such performances...Clap Clap Clap

@ Ninand : lovedd his expression... yep.. thats given me hope(and how!) that post marriage they are goina sizzle like crazy!....Dear I just hope that what u r saying comes true...Wink

Fingers Crossed , Everyone.....Big smile
di what is this!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed love you di.Hug..i could see the old MAAN SINGH KHURANA( LIKE WHAT TO DO...CANT EVEN BREATHE WHEN SHE DOES  ALL SUCH THINGS.)..this is how he looks at ddWinkWink i meant geet .with so much love and intensity in the begining...at office/daba/rtm song.etc etc....Embarrassed
EmbarrassedAngry

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

omg I was bout to make a topic on this!! I was absolutely floored!Embarrassed...

it was soo subtly sensuous and suggestive.. my gawd!! and Maans expressions, for the first time it was pure unadulterated se*ual tension! BlushingI lovedd his expression... yep.. thats given me hope(and how!) that post marriage they are goina sizzle like crazy!

I applaud the CVs too, it was indeed a very unique scene! but then they do give us good scenes wen they really want to.. like I still cant get over the 'sweat-drop moment'... it was electrifying!Blushing

Seen todays scene like a million times already... still cant get over it!Heart... after many days, the heart just raced with tension... just cant wait for the post marriage scenes now!! cant wait at all!

Go to top