India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wow...that scene was.....!! (Page 3)

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@param.....how r u.....n i cant be in the club coz i come on and off for only a few minutes...n club is addictive...i cant switch it off...it becomes.....hi ladies...bye ladies kind of conversation.....Confused!!
N about Maaneet...we are turning into desperados.....besharaami ki toh hamne hadhe kab ki paar kar di....but like Maan says...its not our fault....its theirs..(maaneet's)LOL!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

I don't know about a hot SR scene for maaneet.

The Cvs seem to have exhausted their kitty with AA!

What's left to show? I can imagine them scratching their heads in confusion.

But yes, both their expressions said a lot.....imagine conveying so much passion even without doing it.

While the other two did a lot but looked cheap!
i absolutely second that...i was thinking the same thing here....on one side is Maaneet...their love so pure...so bright....n they did nothing at all...except just look at each other...n we all are swooning n going gaga....
on the other hand..AA...love in the dark...shameful..sinful...felt sleazy...cheap....here they went the whole nine yards....n still we were left with a bad taste in the mouth!!
What a contrast!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-LuvScoobyAbsoluv

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

me the eternal pessimist says, nothing will happen, yaar...either jail track will come or else the doc has sown enough seeds for maan to be away from geet for a long, long time...we can always go to utube and watch these scenes over and over again...but they r really precious gems, they can be watched again and again without ever tiring of them...
I guess marriages n SRs are the peaks of the shows....so they make us wait a looong looong time ..its like a huge ardous climb before we reach the summit.....n they will make us wait quite a while...but hopefully it will be worth the wait.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvScoobyAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

@param.....how r u.....n i cant be in the club coz i come on and off for only a few minutes...n club is addictive...i cant switch it off...it becomes.....hi ladies...bye ladies kind of conversation.....Confused!!
N about Maaneet...we are turning into desperados.....besharaami ki toh hamne hadhe kab ki paar kar di....but like Maan says...its not our fault....its theirs..(maaneet's)LOL!!

Ohhhhh...thats ok dear...v will stay in touch thru posts....Tongue..Yes u were right in saying that  v can't get enuf of watching the "rope" scene today..it was sooooo....Embarrassed Blushing...I have already watched it 5 times & still gonna watch it again....Wink..For all thos who loved it...Enjoy Day Dreaming

DoJineveline

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

you descirbed it so well...EVe....it was such sensuous scene...rope koitna sexi sirf maneet bana sakte hai.

-Yaz-Absoluv

Bul3 IF-Sizzlerz
Bul3
Bul3

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
seriously..what a HAWT scene!..Gurmeet's eyes spoke volumes..superb expressions by both DD and GCClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnSilentsoulAbsoluv

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I DO HOPE THAT WE WLD BE GETTING OUR PATIENCE GIFT AS MAANEET ESPECIAL SR AND POST MARRAIGE INTIMATE SCENES  NOT EVERY DAY BUT 4 TIMES IN A WEEK AS WE DESERVED IT..........AS FOR TODAYS  WE CAN SAY PROUDLY  THAT MAANEET SCENE WAS ENOUGH TO GIVE US A CRUNH IN THE TUMMY THEN WHY WASTING TIME WITH AA, HOW CAN A SIS DO THAT ON HER BROS MOST AWAITED WEDDING DAY???????????AND IN HER OWN HOUSE.........REALLY I M NOT AGAINST SHOWING AA SCENE BUT CAN THEY NOT THINK OF SOME OTHER TRACK RATHER THAN ROMANCE B/C AFTER SEEING MAANEET ROMANCE  ALL  OTHERS LOOK FRAIL TO OUR EYES.
PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyachand

wow! it was hot! i was wondering why no one mentioned abt it! it was very unique n very hot indeed! d way Maan showed d reaction in his eyes! wow! and Geet's realisation! These two set the screen on fire!

Maaneet don't need any explicit scenes, even simple gestures become sensuous when they act!

agreed 100%!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJin

Go to top