Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Wow...that scene was.....!! (Page 2)

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninand

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
u mean this oneLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnDoJinsindu_gurtiAbsoluveveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

omg I was bout to make a topic on this!! I was absolutely floored!Embarrassed...

it was soo subtly sensuous and suggestive.. my gawd!! and Maans expressions, for the first time it was pure unadulterated se*ual tension! BlushingI lovedd his expression... yep.. thats given me hope(and how!) that post marriage they are goina sizzle like crazy!

I applaud the CVs too, it was indeed a very unique scene! but then they do give us good scenes wen they really want to.. like I still cant get over the 'sweat-drop moment'... it was electrifying!Blushing

Seen todays scene like a million times already... still cant get over it!Heart... after many days, the heart just raced with tension... just cant wait for the post marriage scenes now!! cant wait at all!
so true.....its amazing how a small simple action can be turned into dynamite....by creative talent n fantastic acting....i have always believed that u dont need to be actually physically intimate to convey chemistry..sometimes even a look is enuff to ignite to cinders.....n maaneet as performers as past masters of such intensity.....raw sensuality at its best!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinsindu_gurtiLuvScoobyninand-Yaz-Absoluv

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
thanku eve for nice post...I like the way you descibed the scene,,,jaake dekhna padega

Edited by kuls11 - 21 January 2011 at 11:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiLuvScoobyAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by ninand

omg I was bout to make a topic on this!! I was absolutely floored!Embarrassed...

it was soo subtly sensuous and suggestive.. my gawd!! and Maans expressions, for the first time it was pure unadulterated se*ual tension! BlushingI lovedd his expression... yep.. thats given me hope(and how!) that post marriage they are goina sizzle like crazy!

I applaud the CVs too, it was indeed a very unique scene! but then they do give us good scenes wen they really want to.. like I still cant get over the 'sweat-drop moment'... it was electrifying!Blushing

Seen todays scene like a million times already... still cant get over it!Heart... after many days, the heart just raced with tension... just cant wait for the post marriage scenes now!! cant wait at all!
so true.....its amazing how a small simple action can be turned into dynamite....by creative talent n fantastic acting....i have always believed that u dont need to be actually physically intimate to convey chemistry..sometimes even a look is enuff to ignite to cinders.....n maaneet as performers as past masters of such intensity.....raw sensuality at its best!!

Hey Hiral...how r u dear....long time ...didn't c u in the Club ...

BTW..AWESOME post dear...totally agree with u that the scene was BEAUTIFULLY done and made me Blushing Blushing Blushing...If the CVs r hinting that they will show us even HAWTTTERR SR then I'm very excited & glad....Also if AA can do few kisses here & there , then MAAN & GEET shud do  alil more....Wink...Hope I'm not sounding BESHARAM....Embarrassed...BUT kya karein yaaro...MAANEET KI SR ka nasha hai har taraf forum pe....Wink

Also liked what u said : maaneet as performers as past masters of such intensity.....raw sensuality at its best...

But I do want them to do SOME ACTION to FIRE UP raw sensuality that they portray sooooo  naturally & beautifully...

Hats Off to Gurmeet & Drashti for giving such performances...Clap Clap Clap

@ Ninand : lovedd his expression... yep.. thats given me hope(and how!) that post marriage they are goina sizzle like crazy!....Dear I just hope that what u r saying comes true...Wink

Fingers Crossed , Everyone.....Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sindu_gurtiLuvScoobyninand-Yaz-eveline

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29Absoluv

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I don't know about a hot SR scene for maaneet.

The Cvs seem to have exhausted their kitty with AA!

What's left to show? I can imagine them scratching their heads in confusion.

But yes, both their expressions said a lot.....imagine conveying so much passion even without doing it.

While the other two did a lot but looked cheap!

Edited by pippa - 21 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-evelineAbsoluv

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
me the eternal pessimist says, nothing will happen, yaar...either jail track will come or else the doc has sown enough seeds for maan to be away from geet for a long, long time...we can always go to utube and watch these scenes over and over again...but they r really precious gems, they can be watched again and again without ever tiring of them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluveveline

Go to top