Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

you descirbed it so well...EVe....it was such sensuous scene...rope koitna sexi sirf maneet bana sakte hai.
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
seriously..what a HAWT scene!..Gurmeet's eyes spoke volumes..superb expressions by both DD and GCπŸ‘
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I DO HOPE THAT WE WLD BE GETTING OUR PATIENCE GIFT AS MAANEET ESPECIAL SR AND POST MARRAIGE INTIMATE SCENES  NOT EVERY DAY BUT 4 TIMES IN A WEEK AS WE DESERVED IT..........AS FOR TODAYS  WE CAN SAY PROUDLY  THAT MAANEET SCENE WAS ENOUGH TO GIVE US A CRUNH IN THE TUMMY THEN WHY WASTING TIME WITH AA, HOW CAN A SIS DO THAT ON HER BROS MOST AWAITED WEDDING DAY???????????AND IN HER OWN HOUSE.........REALLY I M NOT AGAINST SHOWING AA SCENE BUT CAN THEY NOT THINK OF SOME OTHER TRACK RATHER THAN ROMANCE B/C AFTER SEEING MAANEET ROMANCE  ALL  OTHERS LOOK FRAIL TO OUR EYES.
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyachand

wow! it was hot! i was wondering why no one mentioned abt it! it was very unique n very hot indeed! d way Maan showed d reaction in his eyes! wow! and Geet's realisation! These two set the screen on fire!

Maaneet don't need any explicit scenes, even simple gestures become sensuous when they act!

agreed 100%!

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Absoluv

😳

Hey Hiral...how r u dear....long time ...didn't c u in the Club ...

BTW..AWESOME post dear...totally agree with u that the scene was BEAUTIFULLY done and made me β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ...If the CVs r hinting that they will show us even HAWTTTERR SR then I'm very excited & glad....Also if AA can do few kisses here & there , then MAAN & GEET shud do  alil more....πŸ˜‰...Hope I'm not sounding BESHARAM....😳...BUT kya karein yaaro...MAANEET KI SR ka nasha hai har taraf forum pe....πŸ˜‰

Also liked what u said : maaneet as performers as past masters of such intensity.....raw sensuality at its best...

But I do want them to do SOME ACTION to FIRE UP raw sensuality that they portray sooooo  naturally & beautifully...

Hats Off to Gurmeet & Drashti for giving such performances...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@ Ninand : lovedd his expression... yep.. thats given me hope(and how!) that post marriage they are goina sizzle like crazy!....Dear I just hope that what u r saying comes true...πŸ˜‰

Fingers Crossed , Everyone.....πŸ˜ƒ

di what is this!!!😳😳 love you di.πŸ€—..i could see the old MAAN SINGH KHURANA( LIKE WHAT TO DO...CANT EVEN BREATHE WHEN SHE DOES  ALL SUCH THINGS.)..this is how he looks at ddπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i meant geet .with so much love and intensity in the begining...at office/daba/rtm song.etc etc....😳
😳😑
Killer_DeviL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ninand

omg I was bout to make a topic on this!! I was absolutely floored!😳...

it was soo subtly sensuous and suggestive.. my gawd!! and Maans expressions, for the first time it was pure unadulterated se*ual tension! ☺️I lovedd his expression... yep.. thats given me hope(and how!) that post marriage they are goina sizzle like crazy!

I applaud the CVs too, it was indeed a very unique scene! but then they do give us good scenes wen they really want to.. like I still cant get over the 'sweat-drop moment'... it was electrifying!☺️

Seen todays scene like a million times already... still cant get over it!❀️... after many days, the heart just raced with tension... just cant wait for the post marriage scenes now!! cant wait at all!