•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks!
Ralph is being ridiculous, I understand that he's insecure, but doesn't he understand that she is attending a wedding for gods sake? And Alka should explain to him about the elections coming up an dthey cant reveal their relationship b4 that and thats why he has to stay in the house
thanks for the update really appreciate it
why raplh is being uh..

This Ralph seems to  have  gone mad. Without any proof , he is Questioning her , if he's already  her husband and Alka  is having Xtra marital affairs.😆 Edited by ozzy88 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ozzy88

This Ralph seems to  have  gone mad. Without any proof , he is Questioning her , if he's already his husband and Alka  is having Xtra marital affairs.😆

poor guy ya he just loves her and is jealous and insecure and has no idea how society works in india.
Originally posted by emptypot

poor guy ya he just loves her and is jealous and insecure and has no idea how society works in india.

i completely agree. he doesn't know how things work in India, i'd say alka didn't do a good job tutoring him, 😛. also don't forget that alka wasn't taking his calls in the last few days (when she was busy solving Indu-Ramesh crisis) so he had to come to India to see her, so there's a good reason for him to be suspicious.

even i noticed the matching colours chander-alka wore...hers was a glossier purple and his was muted and deep purple, like their characters on the show.

indu-ramesh, jaldi se shaadi kar lo, people have agreed for now..zid karna theek nahi..