Precap for Monday - Urmi the Spy Network

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Urmi to Rashi - Kinjal will surely mess our plans...
Rashi - why what happened mom...
Urmi - she herself spread the false news that she is pregnant

Guys... again its Urmi, who knows the truth that Kinjal is not pregnant first....
How does she do that????

am so tired of Urmi... Kinjal is also great.... her one solution for all her problems is running... why don't we send her to olympics... she will sure get some medals for India in track n field
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
gud idea dia atleast we will get free from them from sns atleast...
but i don't get what they have with them though they don't remain in that house 24X7 but still have all info may be Modians are blind, dumb and deaf (Gandhiji kay teen bandhar )... i really wonder... don't they feel the need to take Kinjal to dr... for once atleast...

Am really fed with Urmila n Kinjal, today they also showed Umang ,why don't we sent these characters by plane to the bermuda triangle,so all would diappear together.................☢️
my thoughts too... a doctor visit for the sake of the child, would have sent Kinjal in a real panic and she would have spilled the beans... but here we are being shown a family, which is a contradiction in itself....
Originally posted by simran15

Am really fed with Urmila n Kinjal, today they also showed Umang ,why don't we sent these characters by plane to the bermuda triangle,so all would diappear together.................☢️

i would love that.... i won't miss them atall😆... but i guess they won't disappear at all...phewww.... Kanaji, can you please stop making characters like this😕
Originally posted by upasana.diya

my thoughts too... a doctor visit for the sake of the child, would have sent Kinjal in a real panic and she would have spilled the beans... but here we are being shown a family, which is a contradiction in itself....
koki was doing that
but modians the dramebaaz stopped her... poor Kokila... and her son...😔
Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago

i would love that.... i won't miss them atall😆... but i guess they won't disappear at all...phewww.... Kanaji, can you please stop making characters like this😕
don't forget we are sending urmilla there ... and for sure she will definetly come out over here again... becoz what ever is mystery she will solve that .... mystery which normal ppl can't solve .... rabbit will dug her teeth and will surely find out...😡
Originally posted by sam1903

koki was doing that
but modians the dramebaaz stopped her... poor Kokila... and her son...😔

@Bold - you lost me there.... what is there to sympathize with in Ahem's case and even Koki's

maybe Koki found out what an unsuitable bride Anita would be, but its Ahem himself who hacked off his own leg...
in one of my previous posts i said, in wife's respect is husband's too... and he failed to respect himself... if he wuld have respected his wife and kept the problems in limited to his room Kinjal wouldn't have been desperate to get rid of Gopi, knowing that Ahem bhai won't like it and maynot have fallen in Umang's trap.... for i believe KU love story started after Ahemita breakup... please correct me if i am wrong...

but i totally agree... haven't seen a more dramebaaz family ever.... Hetal with her Java dena's and shaant hoiyjaa's is gonna kill me someday....

@Bold - you lost me there.... what is there to sympathize with in Ahem's case and even Koki's

maybe Koki found out what an unsuitable bride Anita would be, but its Ahem himself who hacked off his own leg...
in one of my previous posts i said, in wife's respect is husband's too... and he failed to respect himself... if he wuld have respected his wife and kept the problems in limited to his room Kinjal wouldn't have been desperate to get rid of Gopi, knowing that Ahem bhai won't like it and maynot have fallen in Umang's trap.... for i believe KU love story started after Ahemita breakup... please correct me if i am wrong...

but i totally agree... haven't seen a more dramebaaz family ever.... Hetal with her Java dena's and shaant hoiyjaa's is gonna kill me someday....

you stole the words out of my heart. perfectly said that is why i can't stand aham because of what he did to gopi and not to mention anita. a man who can't treat woman well it is the worst kind there is, they are the lowest of low. ok he loves his mom, but their relationship is so contrived and a one way street that it is hard to feel any sympathy for the awful choices and decisions he has made all in the name of loving his mom.