India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A perfect episode. (Page 4)

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
One of the best episodes , as many are still to come.
Really liked the entire sequences ,dialogues  and Abhiya very much.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_l0ver036

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

One of the best episodes , as many are still to come.
Really liked the entire sequences ,dialogues  and Abhiya very much.Smile
Yeah me too. It was all well put together.

ozzyie

music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Ya it was a perfect episode. Totally abhiya. Heartfelt emotions brought tears into eyes.
yep(: yeah there were a lot of emotions but I wanted MORE haha.
RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

really lovly post aaisu....love ur ananlysisHug
u know during da whole epi i was likeGeekLOLi mean cant move my eye lishesShockedLOL 
da amzing episode....
talk b/w piya nd madhu then shaw misha scene....
nd then at last abhay kiddnaping pia scene....nd then their conversation itna sab kuch in 1 epi Wacko
really a big round of applause to sukku nd vivClap Clap Clap
abhay misunderstand pia nd left her alone there then piya s bravery ufff this gal is so special really telling abhay dat i know they r not ur parentsShocked thang god abhay dint sackd piya z blood....but he is very soft heartd even becum a vampire.....only left alone piya....
but anyway overall their dialouges acting camra work all r superb...
hatts off to viv sukk u nd all da creativesThumbs Up
hope story would be more interesting  ahead...cant wait to see piya s excident nd abhay z reactionDay Dreaming
thank you(:
and yes i was glued to the screen the whole time too.
Piya just wants him to do something ghastly like this so she keeps doing this. when will this girl understand that he doesn't love her or actually will ever learn to love her. I felt so bad for Piya actually.

u welcumSmile
yea agree but only in yesterday epi we got to know dat he doesnt love him but in previous epis he said like mat dekho mujy pia is tara warna main pagal hojao ga......but u know abhay will sense soon dat he loves pia dnt worry bcz its abt abhay pia but yea i also feel bad for pia in recent situation.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsmusic_l0ver036

music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

u know during da whole epi i was likeGeekLOLi mean cant move my eye lishesShockedLOL 
da amzing episode....
nd then at last abhay kiddnaping pia scene....nd then their conversation itna sab kuch in 1 epi Wacko
abhay misunderstand pia nd left her alone there then piya s bravery ufff this gal is so special really telling abhay dat i know they r not ur parentsShocked thang god abhay dint sackd piya z blood....but he is very soft heartd even becum a vampire.....only left alone piya....
hope story would be more interesting  ahead...cant wait to see piya s excident nd abhay z reactionDay Dreaming
thank you(:
Piya just wants him to do something ghastly like this so she keeps doing this. when will this girl understand that he doesn't love her or actually will ever learn to love her. I felt so bad for Piya actually.

u welcumSmile
yea agree but only in yesterday epi we got to know dat he doesnt love him but in previous epis he said like mat dekho mujy pia is tara warna main pagal hojao ga......but u know abhay will sense soon dat he loves pia dnt worry bcz its abt abhay pia but yea i also feel bad for pia in recent situation.....
yeah true but now its been clarified that why he said that. and true the story is about abhay pia, and OMG imagine when they say both of their confession the romance after that? ShockedShockedShocked EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

MegaAngelzs

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

da amzing episode....
thank you(:

u welcumSmile
yeah true but now its been clarified that why he said that. and true the story is about abhay pia, and OMG imagine when they say both of their confession the romance after that? Embarrassed

Then hum sab pagal ho jayenge.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsmusic_l0ver036

music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

da amzing episode....
thank you(:

u welcumSmile
yeah true but now its been clarified that why he said that. and true the story is about abhay pia, and OMG imagine when they say both of their confession the romance after that? Embarrassed

Then hum sab pagal ho jayenge.LOL
lol when they're not willing to love each other they have SO much chemistry, and when they actually want to love each other, the screen will be on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

MegaAngelzs

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

agree.............the best epi ever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index