Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A perfect episode. (Page 3)

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

yes, it was beautiful episode... great expressions and greating by both Vivian and Suku.. One can feel pain for the characters...
yepp. the acting was marvelous!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

Today was a beautiful episode. It was extraordinarily shot and the dialogues were right in its own place. Abhay wasn't in his "leave me alone phase", and Piya  in her "why?" even though there were one or two in the right moment. I loved Piya's dialogues about Arnab trying to find who/where she is. She is focused on what she wants which is rare in all the other Ekta serials. Other girls just take whatever comes in but Piya has and always had a plan with her. Shaurya and Misha's scene was mindblowing but I dont get why Shaw actually came there for! Misha's phase is rather an enjoyment, with the words she chooses to describe it.
  Now about Piya and Abhay. A round of applause first for them because it was a hatke scene with bit familiarity from past episodes. Pinning down against the wall, Abhays angst towards Piya trying to find out about Maithili, Abhay's love for Maithili, and the hurt in his eyes cuz of Piya's betrayal. Whatever the case was I didnt actually expect Abhay/ writers to use a swear word. But it was relief from the usual boring dialogues. The song sequence was a nice touch even though it wasn't as dark as the situation that was being laid out. The hurt in Abhay's eyes was so real and almost scary. And Finally Piya's tears with her words asking him to come back to her was a cherry in the top.

So very well written dear..I agree with every single word..IT WAS A DREAM EPISODE..!! ABHAY & PIYA..always ROCK & RULE..!!Love them unconditionally

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsmusic_l0ver036

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by matwamango

I could feel both these actors reach deep within themeslve to portray such strong emotions on reel. It gave me goosebumps.
Yes, you are SO right. I was lterally saying "Oh my god" and "WOW".
yh sameee i was like OMG piyaaaa i love u, loved hw she was like abhay u love me blah..Tongue

MegaAngelzsmusic_l0ver036

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
really lovly post aaisu....love ur ananlysisHug
u know during da whole epi i was likeGeekLOLi mean cant move my eye lishesShockedLOL 
da amzing episode....
talk b/w piya nd madhu then shaw misha scene....
nd then at last abhay kiddnaping pia scene....nd then their conversation itna sab kuch in 1 epi Wacko
really a big round of applause to sukku nd vivClap Clap Clap
abhay misunderstand pia nd left her alone there then piya s bravery ufff this gal is so special really telling abhay dat i know they r not ur parentsShocked thang god abhay dint sackd piya z blood....but he is very soft heartd even becum a vampire.....only left alone piya....
but anyway overall their dialouges acting camra work all r superb...
hatts off to viv sukk u nd all da creativesThumbs Up
hope story would be more interesting  ahead...cant wait to see piya s excident nd abhay z reactionDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_l0ver036

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I so agree with you.Big smile One of the best episode ever. I liked everything of this episode starting from Abhiya's emotion and the song. Touching and emotional.

music_l0ver036.Jane..

music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Today was a beautiful episode. It was extraordinarily shot and the dialogues were right in its own place. Abhay wasn't in his "leave me alone phase", and Piya  in her "why?" even though there were one or two in the right moment. I loved Piya's dialogues about Arnab trying to find who/where she is. She is focused on what she wants which is rare in all the other Ekta serials. Other girls just take whatever comes in but Piya has and always had a plan with her. Shaurya and Misha's scene was mindblowing but I dont get why Shaw actually came there for! Misha's phase is rather an enjoyment, with the words she chooses to describe it.
  Now about Piya and Abhay. A round of applause first for them because it was a hatke scene with bit familiarity from past episodes. Pinning down against the wall, Abhays angst towards Piya trying to find out about Maithili, Abhay's love for Maithili, and the hurt in his eyes cuz of Piya's betrayal. Whatever the case was I didnt actually expect Abhay/ writers to use a swear word. But it was relief from the usual boring dialogues. The song sequence was a nice touch even though it wasn't as dark as the situation that was being laid out. The hurt in Abhay's eyes was so real and almost scary. And Finally Piya's tears with her words asking him to come back to her was a cherry in the top.

So very well written dear..I agree with every single word..IT WAS A DREAM EPISODE..!! ABHAY & PIYA..always ROCK & RULE..!!Love them unconditionally
thanks(: yeah same here. love them a lot!
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

really lovly post aaisu....love ur ananlysisHug
u know during da whole epi i was likeGeekLOLi mean cant move my eye lishesShockedLOL 
da amzing episode....
talk b/w piya nd madhu then shaw misha scene....
nd then at last abhay kiddnaping pia scene....nd then their conversation itna sab kuch in 1 epi Wacko
really a big round of applause to sukku nd vivClap Clap Clap
abhay misunderstand pia nd left her alone there then piya s bravery ufff this gal is so special really telling abhay dat i know they r not ur parentsShocked thang god abhay dint sackd piya z blood....but he is very soft heartd even becum a vampire.....only left alone piya....
but anyway overall their dialouges acting camra work all r superb...
hatts off to viv sukk u nd all da creativesThumbs Up
hope story would be more interesting  ahead...cant wait to see piya s excident nd abhay z reactionDay Dreaming
thank you(:
and yes i was glued to the screen the whole time too.
Piya just wants him to do something ghastly like this so she keeps doing this. when will this girl understand that he doesn't love her or actually will ever learn to love her. I felt so bad for Piya actually.

Edited by music_l0ver036 - 22 January 2011 at 6:17am

RidziPiaJazSimi

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Ya it was a perfect episode. Totally abhiya. Heartfelt emotions brought tears into eyes.

music_l0ver036

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index