India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

A perfect episode.

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
   Today was a beautiful episode. It was extraordinarily shot and the dialogues were right in its own place. Abhay wasn't in his "leave me alone phase", and Piya  in her "why?" even though there were one or two in the right moment. I loved Piya's dialogues about Arnab trying to find who/where she is. She is focused on what she wants which is rare in all the other Ekta serials. Other girls just take whatever comes in but Piya has and always had a plan with her. Shaurya and Misha's scene was mindblowing but I dont get why Shaw actually came there for! Misha's phase is rather an enjoyment, with the words she chooses to describe it.
  Now about Piya and Abhay. A round of applause first for them because it was a hatke scene with bit familiarity from past episodes. Pinning down against the wall, Abhays angst towards Piya trying to find out about Maithili, Abhay's love for Maithili, and the hurt in his eyes cuz of Piya's betrayal. Whatever the case was I didnt actually expect Abhay/ writers to use a swear word. But it was relief from the usual boring dialogues. The song sequence was a nice touch even though it wasn't as dark as the situation that was being laid out. The hurt in Abhay's eyes was so real and almost scary. And Finally Piya's tears with her words asking him to come back to her was a cherry in the top.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohab3kubswathi.raoabhayluvpriyasaphira7988cutemugNikhi.ArshForEver.Mehak.MegaAngelzsAnuPurvanatashu--AROMAL--raj-guria-kritimadmaxineffkhanozzyieRitziereadingworms.RidziPiaJazSimiSahiPakdeHain--sanchita--AmeresSuper KoolTheBlackJaguarragzz..Jane..romaila

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
totally agree
today is the best show of pkyek
very gud dialogues,gud acting n correct circumstances
i think after that track abhay will realize his luv  for  piya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988ArshForEvermusic_l0ver036

music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiaravivian

totally agree
today is the best show of pkyek
very gud dialogues,gud acting n correct circumstances
i think after that track abhay will realize his luv  for  piya.
yes I agree todays episode was one of my favorites in a long time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshForEver

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I could feel both these actors reach deep within themeslve to portray such strong emotions on reel. It gave me goosebumps.

saphira7988ArshForEvermusic_l0ver036

music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

I could feel both these actors reach deep within themeslve to portray such strong emotions on reel. It gave me goosebumps.
Yes, you are SO right. I was lterally saying "Oh my god" and "WOW".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshForEver

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
very nice post!!!!
everybody here writes so well..........
ok cuming back to d post..........d episode was really nice nd finally d one on abhiya only..(almost...) nd d acting by visu jst made it luk more real nd awesum!!!!! d pain cud be felt in deir eyesCry.......nd i must say abhay is soooooooo meanLOL

MegaAngelzs Goldie
MegaAngelzs
MegaAngelzs

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Absolutely agree!!
Today's episode was MIND BLOWING !!

Vivians acting in Abhays role was so outstanding, 
it felt rather real !! The tears in his eyes, the way he took those breathes and then screamed out Maithali's name !!

Wow. Totally amazing.
And i loved Pia today too !! She and Abhay were ROCKING the scene LOL

-Amira-

ArshForEverSahiPakdeHainmusic_l0ver036

music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

very nice post!!!!
everybody here writes so well..........
ok cuming back to d post..........d episode was really nice nd finally d one on abhiya only..(almost...) nd d acting by visu jst made it luk more real nd awesum!!!!! d pain cud be felt in deir eyesCry.......nd i must say abhay is soooooooo meanLOL

thank you(: yes the episode was great. and for the acting matter, both of them impressed me a lot! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index