Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A Prayer to the CV's - Ban the PRATZ! (Page 8)

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
very well written diiiii.......
ur posts always brings something which is worth discussing....
they shud ban SBS from the sets....
i mean,this is wat is called open harrassement.....arhaan shud file a complaint against them..even a small child knws to wat extend he does justice to eexpressions.....the same one hu is known for his most expressive eyes,being bashed as expressionless by the home  channel itself??????this is utter nonsense....AngryAngry.im not able to remember anything which i wanted to say..im that much angry on them......the same old revenge for him...why cant they try something else for a change?IT WONT WORK ANYMORE......!!!!!!!!!!
completely agree with all ur points....they r spoiling his image,his career which has only started jz nw....if u want popularity,then y dont try it in a decent way.....they stooped tooooooo low from their standards that they r digging their own grave nw...
this is a democratic country n everyone has the right to express themselves..if he wants to keep his life private,then its his lyf...no one has the right to interfere or amend his life......n these SBS dont have evn 1% ryt to bad mouth him as they themselves r a big...CensoredCensored
sry for that.......i was that much pissed off after reading about it.....thank god,i dont get that channel.....so that i wont be able to see those craps......
thank u soooooooo much di for opening this thread..........
at first,i thot u wer talking about banning Pratigya......then,ofc,its c di's post hai na?zhor ka jhatka zor se laga........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
very well written diiiii.......
ur posts always brings something which is worth discussing....
they shud ban SBS from the sets....
i mean,this is wat is called open harrassement.....arhaan shud file a complaint against them..even a small child knws to wat extend he does justice to eexpressions.....the same one hu is known for his most expressive eyes,being bashed as expressionless by the home  channel itself??????this is utter nonsense....AngryAngry.im not able to remember anything which i wanted to say..im that much angry on them......the same old revenge for him...why cant they try something else for a change?IT WONT WORK ANYMORE......!!!!!!!!!!
completely agree with all ur points....they r spoiling his image,his career which has only started jz nw....if u want popularity,then y dont try it in a decent way.....they stooped tooooooo low from their standards that they r digging their own grave nw...
this is a democratic country n everyone has the right to express themselves..if he wants to keep his life private,then its his lyf...no one has the right to interfere or amend his life......n these SBS dont have evn 1% ryt to bad mouth him as they themselves r a big...CensoredCensored
sry for that.......i was that much pissed off after reading about it.....thank god,i dont get that channel.....so that i wont be able to see those craps......
thank u soooooooo much di for opening this thread..........
at first,i thot u wer talking about banning Pratigya......then,ofc,its c di's post hai na?zhor ka jhatka zor se laga........LOL
THANKS SWEETS. Gosh I mirror your anger on them. Thanks for liking my discussion group.
Hum tho sirf sach likthey hain.. achi tho apne aap lag jathi hai. (quote.. singh is king)
Seriously this time they need to be taught a lesson - at the moment i am so angry that I need to calm down - before I can sit down and put pen to paper and write to them.

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
well said Thumbs Up i agree.

its a serious matter now, MKAP managers themselves need to step in and do something to stop

this nonsense. 

Edited by Filza.T - 23 January 2011 at 4:46am
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
wowwwwww go carisma sissss
u tell it girl lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie.

wowwwwww go carisma sissss
u tell it girl lol

Minie stay on line I need to speak to you. Il speak to u o in a bit.missed u yar.

Go to top