Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A Prayer to the CV's - Ban the PRATZ! (Page 7)

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by foryoukriya

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]nice topic carisma............but SBS did a trick here n made aa funny segment on all male leads but bashed arhaan the most...............so that thy can have a excuse that thy commment on other actors also......but weat was d need of such FUNNY segment...............we know even sushant is also a good actor............. .........also these repoters can't be baned lyk this.................Dead i understood why thy bashed arhaan earleir but why thy are doing this again n agian.............??
Yeah they made it like a funny seg, so may be, difficult to take any action. But it is very clear is n't it? , they made funny of the situations /storytracks forothers , for Arhaan they made funny of him personally ( moreover shown a clip with AH). They used bechara for others but AB ohh.. what not they said ?.
i wonder ...they are from samestarTV family? Why do they do it yaar? is it for publicityConfused AngryAngry ?
chill .......thy wanted our attention and thy get it.............OFC using arhaan................LOLtry something new SBS..............LOLLOL
Aur nahi toh kya... Humara attention chahiye na.. Bas ekko bar bol dete... Attention kya tumri Jai Jai karte.. PROVIDED U stop all ur nonsense.

Edited by KriYa_life - 22 January 2011 at 1:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaPragati.Tcarisma2

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
i agree wid u dii...u said the right thing...pls dnt allow dos PESTS to enetr the sets.,...we can survive without dem but not without our arhaan..plsssssss1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Carishma thanks for starting such a post. i think we as audience are the ones who decide which we like or not. What r they saying? Arhaan emotions less. waa i think they have gone blind. how much he speak with his eyes. what else we need? i think it is a personal thing. first they were behind his personal life and when he didn;t say anything now they r attacking his professional life. they r trying to ruin his image. i think like Carishma said somebody has to come forward and put an end to this. the MKAP shouldn;t allow them to visit if they tell like this. it is too much. now they attacked the professional life when he is doing full justice to his character. This is the limit. i think somebody from the creative side or PR side has to talk to SBS if the pratigya team has one.
Thanks - if we all stand together and fight this time we will achieve results - i am not going to leave any avenue - or stone unturned this time. they sbs started a war with arhaan - that means they have started it with us.
i need to get a contact for broacasting regulations to file a complaint there, any one have that handy?
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Caris, this thread shows how much we r all HURT, whn those SBS ppl shows stupidity thru their work.... We , the viewers in common, not only arjans or aarhaan fans... KNOWS WHAT A BRILLIANT ACTOR HE IS... Ourown forum ppl will give lots of meanings to his one look.... n his body language is always very expressive n there is no need for him to talk n explain things... we know his EVERY MOVE n WHY THT WAS DONE BY OUR AB.... It was that effective n leave us all speechless with his acting skills... Sure AB has to sue them for manupulating his reputation... How can the Channel allow these things thru their programs???????????. Its utter NONSENSE.AngryPig They should bash their employers or doing this..... They should value the TRUE TALENT they GOT, AB is ONE ACTOR they can TREASURE n make use of him as much a s possible to attain POpularity n Success. They very well know tht their channel got good TRPs thru " PRATIGYA" . This show has brought them fame n name... why spoiling tht.... Ms. Pearl has to tk strong action against this bashing of their characters. THEY SHOULD GIVE A STRONG WARNING TO SBS PPL.
 Ok, we were all quite  whn they talked stupid things abt his personal life...bcos we don't know what's truth.Bcos he didn't cleared tht... BUT this is something we all know ,tht he is marvelous, amazing talent n he creates MAGIC with his BL n EYES n Expressions.
 WE SHOULD ALL COME TOGETHER N THRASH SBS SRONGLY THIS TIME. IF NOT NOW THEN WHEN....Question

Pig
Fantastic post- i can see your passion in here. we will have to stand together and fight.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akku8910

ClapClap  Wonderful  post.  This thread  echoes the thoughts of forum members regarding this issue.  How could   the SBS  behave so immaturely?  First they made a mockery of his personal life  . Now they started attacking his professional life also.It is high time  that  Arhaan  sue this  SBS people. It is also the duty of the production house 2 protect their employes against defamation.Either  they  should ban these people from the sets or  should have a strict word with them.
They are critisicing viewers choice, the actor and indirectly MKAP.
Ms Grey - U have to stop them from attending your sets. Put a big sign up DOGS NOT ALLOWED!

akku8910

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

nice topic carisma............but SBS did a trick here n made aa funny segment on all male leads but bashed arhaan the most...............so that thy can have a excuse that thy commment on other actors also......but weat was d need of such FUNNY segment...............we know even sushant is also a good actor............. .........also these repoters can't be baned lyk this.................Dead   i understood why thy bashed arhaan earleir but why thy are doing this again n agian.............??

but one thing is clear.............SBS had made that incident much bigger than it whd be actually................n now thy are not able to accept the fact that arhaan is giving interviews to SBB n other shows..........n not them.................he must have redfused again to give bites to them thats y thy did such act..................Dead
When I take this issue up with higher authorities - i will tell them - I was offended over all for the 5 actors bashed, made fun off.  If they can add mirch masala - so can we.

Pragati.T

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Carisma di... Thanks for opening such a topic... But can they ban them ?? If the media is banned then would the show be denied publicity ?? Oops.. Sorry... SBS should be banned.. @Pragati what u said is right... They will use the Funny Segment as their excuse to get away.
they will - buh then we will provide them with evidence - of the past track they have made and how differently the others were bashed.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foryoukriya

[QUOTE=pragati.tankha]nice topic carisma............but SBS did a trick here n made aa funny segment on all male leads but bashed arhaan the most...............so that thy can have a excuse that thy commment on other actors also......but weat was d need of such FUNNY segment...............we know even sushant is also a good actor............. .........also these repoters can't be baned lyk this.................Dead   i understood why thy bashed arhaan earleir but why thy are doing this again n agian.............??
Yeah they made it like a funny seg,  so may be, difficult to take any action. But it is very clear  is n't it?  , they made funny of the situations /storytracks  for others , for Arhaan they made funny of him personally ( moreover shown a clip with AH). They used bechara for others but AB ohh.. what not they said ?. 
i wonder ...they are from same star TV family ? Why do they do it yaar? is it for publicityConfused AngryAngry  ?
These are good points and very valid - so before we put our case through - we will need to  gather evidence to prove it. that it was intentional.

Go to top