Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A Prayer to the CV's - Ban the PRATZ! (Page 5)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthousepier

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Carisma,

Character Assassination refers to the slandering or vicious personal verbal attack on a person with the intention of destroying or damaging that person's reputation or confidence. In other words it is malicious verbal assaults designed to damage or tarnish the reputation of a person. Once done, these acts are often difficult to reverse or rectify. Therefore it is likened to a literal assassination of a human life. The damage sustained can last a lifetime or, for historical figures and important personalities, for many centuries after their death.

It involves a deliberate attempt to destroy a person's reputation, especially by criticizing them in an unfair and dishonest way when they are not present. It can also involve exaggeration or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person, double speak, spreading of rumors, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject's morals, integrity, and reputation. It is a form of defamation.

The  victim or his/her producer has all the rights to make a law suit.

Thanks
Anu

I don't believe that "character assasination" is an actual cause of action.   Defamation of character (i.e communication of false information stated as a fact which brings harm to an individual or entity) can lead to either a cause of action for libel or for slander.  Legally, there is an important distinction between the two terms, because libel damages are usually assumed, but in the case of slander, the plaintiff must usually prove special damages.

Slander is used when the defamation of character is spoken. This can be person to person or a person speaking to many people.   Libel is the defamation of an individual's or an entity's character which is published in a written medium, such as a newspaper. However, any written communication can be libelous as long as it's transmitted to a third party.  Now, most courts consider defamation of character made during a radio or television broadcast to also be libel, even though the defamation was spoken.

I do not believe that producers can not bring a cause of action for either libel or slander aimed at someone else even if that individual is an actor that they employ. 

tussi bhi lawyer nikhleyy.
good as long as the cv's can do something abt it am happee.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepiersuk4

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Even though I have stopped my pointless bakaiti on the forum, please take it for granted that I am always with you. Consider my silence as my assent. Now and forever.God bless.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Even though I have stopped my pointless bakaiti on the forum, please take it for granted that I am always with you. Consider my silence as my assent. Now and forever.God bless.
Darling your baikati was never pointless - it was to the point. i really miss you. u gave one of the most intelligent answers and the best of them always came from you. i love you and ur support.
i really wish you to come back, a huge asset of this forum is missing. love you loads.
laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Carishma thanks for starting such a post. i think we as audience are the ones who decide which we like or not. What r they saying? Arhaan emotions less. waa i think they have gone blind. how much he speak with his eyes. what else we need? i think it is a personal thing. first they were behind his personal life and when he didn;t say anything now they r attacking his professional life. they r trying to ruin his image. i think like Carishma said somebody has to come forward and put an end to this. the MKAP shouldn;t allow them to visit if they tell like this. it is too much. now they attacked the professional life when he is doing full justice to his character. This is the limit. i think somebody from the creative side or PR side has to talk to SBS if the pratigya team has one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyababithajcarisma2

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
ur damn right carisma.....
A single lie destroys a whole reputation of integrity. -Baltasar Gracian
SBS have always been sarcastic about arhaan....n also to about some of MKAP cast...its high-time pearl grey should take some serious step n show her concern for the show n for those actors to work day n night to make the show hit...Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyababithajcarisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Caris, this thread shows how much we r all HURT, whn those SBS ppl shows stupidity thru their work.... We , the viewers in common, not only arjans or aarhaan fans... KNOWS WHAT A BRILLIANT ACTOR HE IS... Ourown forum ppl will give lots of meanings to his one look.... n his body language is always very expressive n there is no need for him to talk n explain things... we know his EVERY MOVE n WHY THT WAS DONE BY OUR AB.... It was that effective n leave us all speechless with his acting skills... Sure AB has to sue them for manupulating his reputation... How can the Channel allow these things thru their programs???????????. Its utter NONSENSE.AngryPig They should bash their employers or doing this..... They should value the TRUE TALENT they GOT, AB is ONE ACTOR they can TREASURE n make use of him as much a s possible to attain POpularity n Success. They very well know tht their channel got good TRPs thru " PRATIGYA" . This show has brought them fame n name... why spoiling tht.... Ms. Pearl has to tk strong action against this bashing of their characters. THEY SHOULD GIVE A STRONG WARNING TO SBS PPL.
 Ok, we were all quite  whn they talked stupid things abt his personal life...bcos we don't know what's truth.Bcos he didn't cleared tht... BUT this is something we all know ,tht he is marvelous, amazing talent n he creates MAGIC with his BL n EYES n Expressions.
 WE SHOULD ALL COME TOGETHER N THRASH SBS SRONGLY THIS TIME. IF NOT NOW THEN WHEN....Question

Pig

Edited by ramanbabitha - 22 January 2011 at 12:09am

foryoukriyacarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
100% agreed sis but i will not say much not in a good mood

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged

sbs, trying to tell me I need bottle lenses glasses, last time I checked had 20/20 visionConfused

---Yemi---carisma2

Go to top