Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A Prayer to the CV's - Ban the PRATZ! (Page 4)

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Carisma
I totally agree with everyone's points.  The SBS team shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the mkap sets.  Why anyone lets them in is beyond me.
Today's report was unprofessional, uncalled for and complete bullshit.
What is their problem?AngryAngry
Before, it was AB's  personal life, and now they think they have the right to judge his acting ability, and who is this 'expression baba'?Angry
And not only AB, the others as well, i don't know about their talent or lack of it, but one thing the industry and audience knows is that Arhaan's going places .
I hope they all get together and take action against SBS, no actor should have to put up with this public ridicule, these are all from india's top shows, and i hope the other actors' fans all feel the same and ask for them to give a public apology.
If the cvs haven't got the guts to support their actors, then somebody will have to step in  and say 'enough is enough'.  Does Pearl Grey and team think that just because they're winning awards themselves, it doesn't matter if the actors get this sort of negative publicityAngryAngry
BTW, thanks for starting this threadClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaPia9

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Hi Carisma
I totally agree with everyone's points.  The SBS team shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the mkap sets.  Why anyone lets them in is beyond me.
Today's report was unprofessional, uncalled for and complete bullshit.
What is their problem?AngryAngry
Before, it was AB's  personal life, and now they think they have the right to judge his acting ability, and who is this 'expression baba'?Angry
And not only AB, the others as well, i don't know about their talent or lack of it, but one thing the industry and audience knows is that Arhaan's going places .
I hope they all get together and take action against SBS, no actor should have to put up with this public ridicule, these are all from india's top shows, and i hope the other actors' fans all feel the same and ask for them to give a public apology.
If the cvs haven't got the guts to support their actors, then somebody will have to step in  and say 'enough is enough'.  Does Pearl Grey and team think that just because they're winning awards themselves, it doesn't matter if the actors get this sort of negative publicityAngryAngry
BTW, thanks for starting this threadClap
Totally agree - who do these crap SBS people think they are. I have started the spinning wheel - lets all keep weaving our thoughts, comments into it and keep it going till we see results.
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hello Carisma,

I am here to support you. News channels should not get away with Character Assasination. It kills an actor's image and damages his/her career. I completely agree with you.

Anu
Thank you - from your end can u find me some legal stuff that I can follow up aswell.
SBS have started a war and the CV's and all of us needs to end this.
yes .i will try to get info on news channel.

Anu 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Hello Carisma,

Character Assassination refers to the slandering or vicious personal verbal attack on a person with the intention of destroying or damaging that person's reputation or confidence. In other words it is malicious verbal assaults designed to damage or tarnish the reputation of a person. Once done, these acts are often difficult to reverse or rectify. Therefore it is likened to a literal assassination of a human life. The damage sustained can last a lifetime or, for historical figures and important personalities, for many centuries after their death.

It involves a deliberate attempt to destroy a person's reputation, especially by criticizing them in an unfair and dishonest way when they are not present. It can also involve exaggeration or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person, double speak, spreading of rumors, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject's morals, integrity, and reputation. It is a form of defamation.

The  victim or his/her producer has all the rights to make a law suit.

Thanks
Anu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyasuk4carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Hello Carisma,

Character Assassination refers to the slandering or vicious personal verbal attack on a person with the intention of destroying or damaging that person's reputation or confidence. In other words it is malicious verbal assaults designed to damage or tarnish the reputation of a person. Once done, these acts are often difficult to reverse or rectify. Therefore it is likened to a literal assassination of a human life. The damage sustained can last a lifetime or, for historical figures and important personalities, for many centuries after their death.

It involves a deliberate attempt to destroy a person's reputation, especially by criticizing them in an unfair and dishonest way when they are not present. It can also involve exaggeration or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person, double speak, spreading of rumors, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject's morals, integrity, and reputation. It is a form of defamation.

Thanks
Anu
thanks you anu- i lubbb you, i lubbbb you, i lubbbbb you.
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Clapvery good post
carisma
Clap
This SBS has become ridiculous.Day after day they are crossing theire limits.
haath dhokar Arhaan ke pichey padey hai. Nind me bhi Arhaan dikh raha hoga .
I would like to ask  Ms Grey ,CVS that u said you do visit if and read comments .
As fan we just want from you stop that sbs on set

and if not then they  have  to apologise that they have herts fans feeling about spreding rumours .

Edited by Mitaly.. - 21 January 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyasuk4carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitaly..

Clapvery good post
carisma
Clap
This SBS has become ridiculous.Day after day they are crossing theire limits.
haath dhokar Arhaan ke pichey padey hai. Nind me bhi Arhaan dikh raha hoga .
I would like to ask  Ms Grey ,CVS that u said you do visit if and read comments .
As fan we just want from you stop that sbs on set

and if not then they  have  to apologise that they have herts fans feeling about spreding rumours .

Thanks Mitaly - this time we will not rest until something is done about it. big time!

Mitu_

lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Hello Carisma,

Thanks
Anu

I don't believe that "character assasination" is an actual cause of action.   Defamation of character (i.e communication of false information stated as a fact which brings harm to an individual or entity) can lead to either a cause of action for libel or for slander.  Legally, there is an important distinction between the two terms, because libel damages are usually assumed, but in the case of slander, the plaintiff must usually prove special damages.

Slander is used when the defamation of character is spoken. This can be person to person or a person speaking to many people.   Libel is the defamation of an individual's or an entity's character which is published in a written medium, such as a newspaper. However, any written communication can be libelous as long as it's transmitted to a third party.  Now, most courts consider defamation of character made during a radio or television broadcast to also be libel, even though the defamation was spoken.

I do not believe that producers can not bring a cause of action for either libel or slander aimed at someone else even if that individual is an actor that they employ. 

Edited by lighthousepier - 21 January 2011 at 5:25pm

carisma2

Go to top