Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

A Prayer to the CV's - Ban the PRATZ! (Page 3)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Cari...do let me know...how I can support you in this. I am all motivated at the moment SmileSmile

There is a group called We hate SBS - it's biased.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119592131390103

Do Join it..if you still haven't Big smile

Another one

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-hate-Saas-Bahu-aur-Sazish/127206367341124

Edited by SaacheeSyna - 21 January 2011 at 11:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyana9nacarisma2

na9na Senior Member
na9na
na9na

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
good post carisma much needed 
 Angrysbs team just cant digest arhaan popularity  & dng cheap publicity n order2 gain sme trp ,,,,,,,,,,
ya carisma   pear grey should @lest tke sme iniciative against them 2 protect actor image as wel as for serial reputation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyacarisma2

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Di.. Will comment 2mrow... Feeling sleepy now.. Just stayed awake to read the Live updt & written updt.. Gud Nite Di, Tanthya, Pooja, Uma, MMG and all... Im goin TO SLEEP.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma....Poojie....carisma2tanthya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foryoukriya

Originally posted by carisma2

I think as caring employers it should be your responsibility to protect your employees and staff.
Despite the crap that SBS spread regarding your favourite and our favourite Arhaan/ Krishna - why are you letting them on to your sets?
Is this the type of cheap publicity you want. Trust me you don't need it and we can live without seeing their crap segment. So please keep these PRATS away from your sets and from Arhaan.
Also can you see how your staff is being unnecessarily bashed by those PRATS?.. They do everything to support their staff... so my question is Ms Grey .... What are you doing to protect yours?

Thank you carisma. Very well said. I agree with everything you said. Though maintaining media relationship is a personal matter, what ever is shown, written maliciously  about Arhaan  seems to have happened with in the sets. By doing this they not only try to degrade/defame the actor but also the show.
After seeing the recent episode , it shows they are intentionally at him. So it is high time the CVs especially Ms.PG has to do something to protect the artists from these media excesses.
Thankyou and I totally agree with all ur comments. - it's high time that someone spoke up in authority against them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Cari...do let me know...how I can support you in this. I am all motivated at the moment SmileSmile

Another one

Thanks doll - i have joined the i hate sbs froup i'll join the other one aswell.
There were 4 other actors who got bashed - I will go on that forum and make them aware of the write in addresses- untill that show gets closed down. Thay are really hurting fans out here.

....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by na9na

good post carisma much needed 
 Angrysbs team just cant digest arhaan popularity  & dng cheap publicity n order2 gain sme trp ,,,,,,,,,,
ya carisma   pear grey should @lest tke sme iniciative against them 2 protect actor image as wel as for serial reputation
Exactly she should position herself in this - to secure her show and the reputation of her team.

na9na

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Another one

Thanks doll - i have joined the i hate sbs froup i'll join the other one aswell.
There were 4 other actors who got bashed - I will go on that forum and make them aware of the write in addresses- untill that show gets closed down. Thay are really hurting fans out here.

But none of them were as bashed as arhaan...infact the rest were let off saying it's due to the storyline and tracks...but with arhaan...he was simply called he can't act!! AngryAngry

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Another one

But none of them were as bashed as arhaan...infact the rest were let off saying it's due to the storyline and tracks...but with arhaan...he was simply called he can't act!! AngryAngry
I know true - but if their fans didn't like it - hopefully the case against SBS can be stronger.
If as many as people complain - Then hopefully something will get done. We can do our bit - But the CV's will need to do their bit.

....Poojie....

Go to top