Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: laks76

Carishma thanks for starting such a post. i think we as audience are the ones who decide which we like or not. What r they saying? Arhaan emotions less. waa i think they have gone blind. how much he speak with his eyes. what else we need? i think it is a personal thing. first they were behind his personal life and when he didn;t say anything now they r attacking his professional life. they r trying to ruin his image. i think like Carishma said somebody has to come forward and put an end to this. the MKAP shouldn;t allow them to visit if they tell like this. it is too much. now they attacked the professional life when he is doing full justice to his character. This is the limit. i think somebody from the creative side or PR side has to talk to SBS if the pratigya team has one.

Thanks - if we all stand together and fight this time we will achieve results - i am not going to leave any avenue - or stone unturned this time. they sbs started a war with arhaan - that means they have started it with us.
i need to get a contact for broacasting regulations to file a complaint there, any one have that handy?
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Caris, this thread shows how much we r all HURT, whn those SBS ppl shows stupidity thru their work.... We , the viewers in common, not only arjans or aarhaan fans... KNOWS WHAT A BRILLIANT ACTOR HE IS... Ourown forum ppl will give lots of meanings to his one look.... n his body language is always very expressive n there is no need for him to talk n explain things... we know his EVERY MOVE n WHY THT WAS DONE BY OUR AB.... It was that effective n leave us all speechless with his acting skills... Sure AB has to sue them for manupulating his reputation... How can the Channel allow these things thru their programs???????????. Its utter NONSENSE.😡🐷 They should bash their employers or doing this..... They should value the TRUE TALENT they GOT, AB is ONE ACTOR they can TREASURE n make use of him as much a s possible to attain POpularity n Success. They very well know tht their channel got good TRPs thru " PRATIGYA" . This show has brought them fame n name... why spoiling tht.... Ms. Pearl has to tk strong action against this bashing of their characters. THEY SHOULD GIVE A STRONG WARNING TO SBS PPL.
 Ok, we were all quite  whn they talked stupid things abt his personal life...bcos we don't know what's truth.Bcos he didn't cleared tht... BUT this is something we all know ,tht he is marvelous, amazing talent n he creates MAGIC with his BL n EYES n Expressions.
 WE SHOULD ALL COME TOGETHER N THRASH SBS SRONGLY THIS TIME. IF NOT NOW THEN WHEN....❓

🐷

Fantastic post- i can see your passion in here. we will have to stand together and fight.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku8910

👏👏  Wonderful  post.  This thread  echoes the thoughts of forum members regarding this issue.  How could   the SBS  behave so immaturely?  First they made a mockery of his personal life  . Now they started attacking his professional life also.It is high time  that  Arhaan  sue this  SBS people. It is also the duty of the production house 2 protect their employes against defamation.Either  they  should ban these people from the sets or  should have a strict word with them.

They are critisicing viewers choice, the actor and indirectly MKAP.
Ms Grey - U have to stop them from attending your sets. Put a big sign up DOGS NOT ALLOWED!
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

nice topic carisma............but SBS did a trick here n made aa funny segment on all male leads but bashed arhaan the most...............so that thy can have a excuse that thy commment on other actors also......but weat was d need of such FUNNY segment...............we know even sushant is also a good actor............. .........also these repoters can't be baned lyk this.................🤢   i understood why thy bashed arhaan earleir but why thy are doing this again n agian.............??

but one thing is clear.............SBS had made that incident much bigger than it whd be actually................n now thy are not able to accept the fact that arhaan is giving interviews to SBB n other shows..........n not them.................he must have redfused again to give bites to them thats y thy did such act..................🤢

When I take this issue up with higher authorities - i will tell them - I was offended over all for the 5 actors bashed, made fun off.  If they can add mirch masala - so can we.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Carisma di... Thanks for opening such a topic... But can they ban them ?? If the media is banned then would the show be denied publicity ?? Oops.. Sorry... SBS should be banned.. @Pragati what u said is right... They will use the Funny Segment as their excuse to get away.

they will - buh then we will provide them with evidence - of the past track they have made and how differently the others were bashed.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: foryoukriya

These are good points and very valid - so before we put our case through - we will need to  gather evidence to prove it. that it was intentional.

Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
very well written diiiii.......
ur posts always brings something which is worth discussing....
they shud ban SBS from the sets....
i mean,this is wat is called open harrassement.....arhaan shud file a complaint against them..even a small child knws to wat extend he does justice to eexpressions.....the same one hu is known for his most expressive eyes,being bashed as expressionless by the home  channel itself??????this is utter nonsense....😡😡.im not able to remember anything which i wanted to say..im that much angry on them......the same old revenge for him...why cant they try something else for a change?IT WONT WORK ANYMORE......!!!!!!!!!!
completely agree with all ur points....they r spoiling his image,his career which has only started jz nw....if u want popularity,then y dont try it in a decent way.....they stooped tooooooo low from their standards that they r digging their own grave nw...
this is a democratic country n everyone has the right to express themselves..if he wants to keep his life private,then its his lyf...no one has the right to interfere or amend his life......n these SBS dont have evn 1% ryt to bad mouth him as they themselves r a big...🤬🤬
sry for that.......i was that much pissed off after reading about it.....thank god,i dont get that channel.....so that i wont be able to see those craps......
thank u soooooooo much di for opening this thread..........
at first,i thot u wer talking about banning Pratigya......then,ofc,its c di's post hai na?zhor ka jhatka zor se laga........😆
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

very well written diiiii.......
ur posts always brings something which is worth discussing....
they shud ban SBS from the sets....
i mean,this is wat is called open harrassement.....arhaan shud file a complaint against them..even a small child knws to wat extend he does justice to eexpressions.....the same one hu is known for his most expressive eyes,being bashed as expressionless by the home  channel itself??????this is utter nonsense....😡😡.im not able to remember anything which i wanted to say..im that much angry on them......the same old revenge for him...why cant they try something else for a change?IT WONT WORK ANYMORE......!!!!!!!!!!
completely agree with all ur points....they r spoiling his image,his career which has only started jz nw....if u want popularity,then y dont try it in a decent way.....they stooped tooooooo low from their standards that they r digging their own grave nw...
this is a democratic country n everyone has the right to express themselves..if he wants to keep his life private,then its his lyf...no one has the right to interfere or amend his life......n these SBS dont have evn 1% ryt to bad mouth him as they themselves r a big...🤬🤬
sry for that.......i was that much pissed off after reading about it.....thank god,i dont get that channel.....so that i wont be able to see those craps......
thank u soooooooo much di for opening this thread..........
at first,i thot u wer talking about banning Pratigya......then,ofc,its c di's post hai na?zhor ka jhatka zor se laga........😆

THANKS SWEETS. Gosh I mirror your anger on them. Thanks for liking my discussion group.
Hum tho sirf sach likthey hain.. achi tho apne aap lag jathi hai. (quote.. singh is king)
Seriously this time they need to be taught a lesson - at the moment i am so angry that I need to calm down - before I can sit down and put pen to paper and write to them.

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well said 👍🏼 i agree.

its a serious matter now, MKAP managers themselves need to step in and do something to stop

this nonsense. 
Edited by Filza.T - 13 years ago
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wowwwwww go carisma sissss
u tell it girl lol