Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Cari...do let me know...how I can support you in this. I am all motivated at the moment 😊😊

There is a group called We hate SBS - it's biased.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119592131390103

Do Join it..if you still haven't 😃

Another one

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-hate-Saas-Bahu-aur-Sazish/127206367341124

Thanks doll - i have joined the i hate sbs froup i'll join the other one aswell.
There were 4 other actors who got bashed - I will go on that forum and make them aware of the write in addresses- untill that show gets closed down. Thay are really hurting fans out here.
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: na9na

good post carisma much needed 
 😡sbs team just cant digest arhaan popularity  & dng cheap publicity n order2 gain sme trp ,,,,,,,,,,
ya carisma   pear grey should @lest tke sme iniciative against them 2 protect actor image as wel as for serial reputation

Exactly she should position herself in this - to secure her show and the reputation of her team.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thanks doll - i have joined the i hate sbs froup i'll join the other one aswell.
There were 4 other actors who got bashed - I will go on that forum and make them aware of the write in addresses- untill that show gets closed down. Thay are really hurting fans out here.

But none of them were as bashed as arhaan...infact the rest were let off saying it's due to the storyline and tracks...but with arhaan...he was simply called he can't act!! 😡😡
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

But none of them were as bashed as arhaan...infact the rest were let off saying it's due to the storyline and tracks...but with arhaan...he was simply called he can't act!! 😡😡

I know true - but if their fans didn't like it - hopefully the case against SBS can be stronger.
If as many as people complain - Then hopefully something will get done. We can do our bit - But the CV's will need to do their bit.

suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Carisma
I totally agree with everyone's points.  The SBS team shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the mkap sets.  Why anyone lets them in is beyond me.
Today's report was unprofessional, uncalled for and complete bullshit.
What is their problem?😡😡
Before, it was AB's  personal life, and now they think they have the right to judge his acting ability, and who is this 'expression baba'?😡
And not only AB, the others as well, i don't know about their talent or lack of it, but one thing the industry and audience knows is that Arhaan's going places .
I hope they all get together and take action against SBS, no actor should have to put up with this public ridicule, these are all from india's top shows, and i hope the other actors' fans all feel the same and ask for them to give a public apology.
If the cvs haven't got the guts to support their actors, then somebody will have to step in  and say 'enough is enough'.  Does Pearl Grey and team think that just because they're winning awards themselves, it doesn't matter if the actors get this sort of negative publicity😡😡
BTW, thanks for starting this thread👏
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suk4

Hi Carisma

I totally agree with everyone's points.  The SBS team shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the mkap sets.  Why anyone lets them in is beyond me.
Today's report was unprofessional, uncalled for and complete bullshit.
What is their problem?😡😡
Before, it was AB's  personal life, and now they think they have the right to judge his acting ability, and who is this 'expression baba'?😡
And not only AB, the others as well, i don't know about their talent or lack of it, but one thing the industry and audience knows is that Arhaan's going places .
I hope they all get together and take action against SBS, no actor should have to put up with this public ridicule, these are all from india's top shows, and i hope the other actors' fans all feel the same and ask for them to give a public apology.
If the cvs haven't got the guts to support their actors, then somebody will have to step in  and say 'enough is enough'.  Does Pearl Grey and team think that just because they're winning awards themselves, it doesn't matter if the actors get this sort of negative publicity😡😡
BTW, thanks for starting this thread👏

Totally agree - who do these crap SBS people think they are. I have started the spinning wheel - lets all keep weaving our thoughts, comments into it and keep it going till we see results.
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thank you - from your end can u find me some legal stuff that I can follow up aswell.
SBS have started a war and the CV's and all of us needs to end this.

yes .i will try to get info on news channel.

Anu 
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Hello Carisma,

Character Assassination refers to the slandering or vicious personal verbal attack on a person with the intention of destroying or damaging that person's reputation or confidence. In other words it is malicious verbal assaults designed to damage or tarnish the reputation of a person. Once done, these acts are often difficult to reverse or rectify. Therefore it is likened to a literal assassination of a human life. The damage sustained can last a lifetime or, for historical figures and important personalities, for many centuries after their death.

It involves a deliberate attempt to destroy a person's reputation, especially by criticizing them in an unfair and dishonest way when they are not present. It can also involve exaggeration or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person, double speak, spreading of rumors, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject's morals, integrity, and reputation. It is a form of defamation.

The  victim or his/her producer has all the rights to make a law suit.

Thanks
Anu
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Carisma,

Character Assassination refers to the slandering or vicious personal verbal attack on a person with the intention of destroying or damaging that person's reputation or confidence. In other words it is malicious verbal assaults designed to damage or tarnish the reputation of a person. Once done, these acts are often difficult to reverse or rectify. Therefore it is likened to a literal assassination of a human life. The damage sustained can last a lifetime or, for historical figures and important personalities, for many centuries after their death.

It involves a deliberate attempt to destroy a person's reputation, especially by criticizing them in an unfair and dishonest way when they are not present. It can also involve exaggeration or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person, double speak, spreading of rumors, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject's morals, integrity, and reputation. It is a form of defamation.

The  victim or his/her producer has all the rights to make a law suit.

Thanks
Anu

thanks you anu- i lubbb you, i lubbbb you, i lubbbbb you.
Mitu_ thumbnail
👏very good post
carisma
👏
This SBS has become ridiculous.Day after day they are crossing theire limits.
haath dhokar Arhaan ke pichey padey hai. Nind me bhi Arhaan dikh raha hoga .
I would like to ask  Ms Grey ,CVS that u said you do visit if and read comments .
As fan we just want from you stop that sbs on set

and if not then they  have  to apologise that they have herts fans feeling about spreding rumours .

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago