Pratigya
Pratigya

A Prayer to the CV's - Ban the PRATZ!

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hi Cv's I wanted to make a request.
Firstly let me thank you for listening to us and making some changes.

Okay now it's your sets, you should decide who comes and goes... from there.
I think as caring employers it should be your responsibility to protect your employees and staff.
Despite the crap that SBS spread regarding your favourite and our favourite Arhaan/ Krishna - why are you letting them on to your sets?

Is this the type of cheap publicity you want. Trust me you don't need it and we can live without seeing their crap segment. So please keep these PRATS away from your sets and from Arhaan.
Also can you see how your staff is being unnecessarily bashed by those PRATS?.. They do everything to support their staff... so my question is Ms Grey .... What are you doing to protect yours?

Thankyou.

Carisma and co.
I speak on behalf of myself and the respective people on this forum.

Cv's for your information, and as per our Lawyer member pls read and action and advise our beloved.. to take action this time.

Character Assassination refers to the slandering or vicious personal verbal attack on a person with the intention of destroying or damaging that person's reputation or confidence. In other words it is malicious verbal assaults designed to damage or tarnish the reputation of a person. Once done, these acts are often difficult to reverse or rectify. Therefore it is likened to a literal assassination of a human life. The damage sustained can last a lifetime or, for historical figures and important personalities, for many centuries after their death.

It involves a deliberate attempt to destroy a person's reputation, especially by criticizing them in an unfair and dishonest way when they are not present. It can also involve exaggeration or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person, double speak, spreading of rumors, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject's morals, integrity, and reputation. It is a form of defamation.

The  victim or his/her producer has all the rights to make a law suit.

Edited by carisma2 - 21 January 2011 at 4:03pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

firefly07foryoukriyaashwini6000shahbarapheonix1sudharao100b2011akku8910lakshmi_paisanitha7Shashi2011Pia9serialmaniacabcd2suk4Minnie.Filza.a_umaAziyamushiroxxFaiza.---Yemi---corvettePragati.T-Sheena-dhakarnPristineSoulbabithajhussainramsoMitu_....Poojie....tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
This SBS has become ridiculous! Too much negative publicity for everyone related to the show!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettePristineSoulMitu_carisma2

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
True... SBS team's stupidity and jealousy is exposed before everyone.... they should be banned from MKAP sets before they seriously hurt  loyal  fans' sentiments...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajPristineSoulcarisma2

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I agreee.....................poor arhaan is getting neg publicity....the next star pariwar awards r coming...this is not good 4 arhaan....it will affect his nominations

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaAziyababithajPristineSoul....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

@yummymommy, serialmaniac and a-uma - very good points.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithaj

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Hi Cv's I wanted to make a request.
Firstly let me thank you for listening to us and making some changes.

Okay now it's your sets, you should decide who comes and goes... from there.
I think as caring employers it should be your responsibility to protect your employees and staff.
Despite the crap that SBS spread regarding your favourite and our favourite Arhaan/ Krishna - why are you letting them on to your sets?

Is this the type of cheap publicity you want. Trust me you don't need it and we can live without seeing their crap segment. So please keep these PRATS away from your sets and from Arhaan.
Also can you see how your staff is being unnecessarily bashed by those PRATS?.. They do everything to support their staff... so my question is Ms Grey .... What are you doing to protect yours?

Thankyou.

Carisma and co.
I speak on behalf of myself and the respective people on this forum.

ClapClapClapClapClap
Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma-Sheena-babithajPristineSoul....Poojie....carisma2

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I agree with you cari!! ClapClap ...At first I thought you were banning Pratigya WinkTongue LOL

But I agree...SBS needs to be banned from their sets...or atleast they need to stop these stupid nonsensical segments they create on Arhaan!! AngryAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pia9a_umababithajPristineSoulcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

I agree with you cari!! ClapClap ...At first I thought you were banning Pratigya WinkTongue LOL

But I agree...SBS needs to be banned from their sets...or atleast they need to stop these stupid nonsensical segments they create on Arhaan!! AngryAngry
@bold - needed a zor ka jatka wala title.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj....Poojie....

Go to top