India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Promotion of CB2! (Page 3)

sonia122 Senior Member
sonia122
sonia122

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
In india  as per my knowledege they showed twice only once in DID n  then in PR break... have been waiting for the breaks in the serial just to have a glimse of radev but zee is busy promoting Sansar Lakshkmi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmi_avinafan

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I'v seen d promo only twice. I can recall very well when RMJ was going to b launched.They had promoted not only during serial break but even on F.M radio.Y r they not promoting CB2?Y r they giving 2nd grade treatment to AVINA?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmi_avinafanSmiley-786misti73

laxmi_avinafan Goldie
laxmi_avinafan
laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
i hate to zee becoz they r not promoting our avina and CB2 if it is true its coimng on 14 feb then why r zee behaving like this They should give more promos of cb2 for see auditions reactions .they make a again mistakes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Smiley-786misti73fatssrilanka

laxmi_avinafan Goldie
laxmi_avinafan
laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
but i feel poor for our BELOVED AVINA
radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Zee needs to promote CB well and I am sure they understand that.

I can atleast think of why CB2 promotions have not started earnestly.  By doing this I am not supporting Zee, on the other hand I am convincing myself about the reasons behind this.

1)  Right now they have the ZCA to come on 30th januaryfor which they want ahuge chunk of TRPs and hence they are promoting it at frequent intervals.  So CB promo will start only after that.

2)  ZEE seems to be having a huge problem with their 10.30 slot.  Nothing seems to have worked for them.  They want that slot to stabilise.  Even during MNKR they had huge promotions, a setof MEs  for them to pull up that show.  It was for that show they took PR and YMGGK's help and completely side-lined CB.  Probably they dont want history to rpeat itself, hence proper promotions are given to SL.  By Feb, this show will get settled and hopefully more time for promos of CB2.Big smile  

Hope I have contributed in someway to bring smiles on your faces.

Cheers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5Smiley-786abhilasha_dreammisti73Neerjaafatssrilanka

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
well i think its official zat CB is bck so z fans gona stay z same however promos they put may b fans hve increased also................we'll cntinue to love AVINA guyssssssssss
misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Zee needs to promote CB well and I am sure they understand that.

I can atleast think of why CB2 promotions have not started earnestly.  By doing this I am not supporting Zee, on the other hand I am convincing myself about the reasons behind this.

1)  Right now they have the ZCA to come on 30th januaryfor which they want ahuge chunk of TRPs and hence they are promoting it at frequent intervals.  So CB promo will start only after that.

2)  ZEE seems to be having a huge problem with their 10.30 slot.  Nothing seems to have worked for them.  They want that slot to stabilise.  Even during MNKR they had huge promotions, a setof MEs  for them to pull up that show.  It was for that show they took PR and YMGGK's help and completely side-lined CB.  Probably they dont want history to rpeat itself, hence proper promotions are given to SL.  By Feb, this show will get settled and hopefully more time for promos of CB2.Big smile  

Hope I have contributed in someway to bring smiles on your faces.

Cheers.

Radha all this is fine and I know that shows need to be promoted, specially the new ones and that they also need to be given time to establish themselves.....but the thing I don't understand is that why is there always some other show more important than CB? I mean the promotions of other shows at the expense of CB is going for ages. As far as I have seen they usually promote CB when that promotion will also indirectly or directly help some of their other show. 

Edited by misti73 - 22 January 2011 at 5:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariSmiley-786abhilasha_dreamNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
  In 2010 there was hardly any promos of running CB show or its actors....I used  to feel that they were getting step-motherly treatment where as other shows,s promos were shown frequently....Now i do not think they are going to repeat that mistake again as they have listened to the viewers ....May be they have planned bigger promotion strategy for them....Promo as well as music  was really great and it was different from their other  soaps....Just hope should not have over-dose of rural background and dialect.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariSmiley-786abhilasha_dreammisti73

Go to top