Posted: 13 years ago

If the articles floating around are true......then acc. to them CB2 should start by FEB Mid......then why arent there any promos on air??? As far as i have seen......only two times the CB2 promo has been aired on evening slot. First on DID doubles and then on PR mahaepisode......! Thats it? ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜• 

If am not wrong then most shows get atleast a month's promotions before the serial begins to air right? Sanskar Lakshmi, the recent offering from ZEE, was promoted for a month! Everyday on every commercial break there is a promo of Sanskar Lakshmi for an entire month! And not just one promo.....but different promos! Even now it continues after the serial has gone on air. 

But why isnt CB2 promoted? Shouldnt they be showing the promos more often? They are floating articles that it might get released on Feb 14.......but then why no promotions? Just showing a promo one or two times is hardly enough! Not everyone uses internet.....so obviously people might not get to know about the show's relaunch if the promos arent aired enough! 

Also there has been no Advt. in Newspapers regarding this launch except for a single one in Bombay times on the Premiere of DID doubles!! Other shows get so much publicity from news papers......but again in this case CB2 lags behind!!

Why isnt ZEE promoting the show......when they themselves have admitted that CB is one of their most popular shows. ZEE should start promoting the show nicely, with promos being shown often and regularly......!😡

And, if not......then i guess we should again start sending them letters for this too ðŸ˜† Probably only thats when things penetrate their brains!!! ðŸ˜¡

May be Zee is checking the viewers, curiosity meter by showing the promo once in a while....It may also be Zee,s some new found publicity strategy...Most of the people do not know about launching of CB2...Oh ..Zee loves to play games like cat and mouse , hide and seek with the viewers and where soaps are concerned merry-go-round is its favorite game...
sia, even i was wondering the same thing after I saw the promo in the net, i tried catching a glimpse of it in the channel bt am unsuccessful till date.. they r going on promoting Sanskaar Lakshmi like hell and in other free time the other serials bt CB 2 promo is just nt ther...

I don't understand y Zee or d DJ production house does this treatment to our POOR AVINA only as the other shows r being advertised madly by both of them..
The promo is on most of the time on the Zee Asia network. I'm not too sure about other regions but I've spotted the promo quite a number of times now. 
you are right but we should give at least a little time but i am sure zee has realised its mistake
so its not so true to blame zee
Originally posted by neerjashingla

May be Zee is checking the viewers, curiosity meter by showing the promo once in a while....It may also be Zee,s some new found publicity strategy...Most of the people do not know about launching of CB2...Oh ..Zee loves to play games like cat and mouse , hide and seek with the viewers and where soaps are concerned merry-go-round is its favorite game...

Ah....  yes.......ZEE's strategy! That clicks my brain......I feel that they are somehow using the CB2 promo for their own advantages only!! In India the promo has only been shown 2 times.....once during their DID doubles premiere and second during the PR mahasangam episode! So the promos were strategically placed to boost ratings of these shows? Right. Mr. Strat Planner??

How cheap! Even during these serials, the CB2 promo was just shown once......so that audience would sit for the entire serial to catch another glance of AVINA! But no.....they dont show it. Just once and the audience is made a big Fool!! 

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

sia, even i was wondering the same thing after I saw the promo in the net, i tried catching a glimpse of it in the channel bt am unsuccessful till date.. they r going on promoting Sanskaar Lakshmi like hell and in other free time the other serials bt CB 2 promo is just nt ther...

I don't understand y Zee or d DJ production house does this treatment to our POOR AVINA only as the other shows r being advertised madly by both of them..

Exactly thats whats happening! Sanskar Lakshmi is being promoted right left centre top everywhere......and even some other shows......but CB2 is hardly getting promoted!! It was just shown twice to boost up ratings of DID and PR mahasangam episode.....that too only in 1 commercial break so that the poor audience sits through the rest of the torture to get a glance of CB2😡

Why cant DJ house speak up to promote their show? I am sure if they are putting money in the show then they will atleast make sure that the product is well reachable to the audience. How come they are being mute when they are required to intervene here with the channel???
Originally posted by radev_forever

The promo is on most of the time on the Zee Asia network. I'm not too sure about other regions but I've spotted the promo quite a number of times now. 

Thanks for telling dear. Thats quite strange and am confused now as to why arent ZEE promoting CB in India? Isnt India the TRP market for them? Obviously the subscribers outside India do matter a lot.....but how can they neglect India and not show promos here?? ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by sushma919

you are right but we should give at least a little time but i am sure zee has realised its mistake
so its not so true to blame zee

Hopefully they have realized their mistakes and now are mending their ways......but i think all we can do is wait for them.

I hope Zee tv promote Choti Bahu well. 😉