Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

To creative_1,creative_2 and PARADOX 1 (Page 2)

mayurshank19 Groupbie
mayurshank19
mayurshank19

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
yeah agreeee with yous all. the precap is dammmm irrritating. cvs are playing with our emotions

Edited by mayurshank19 - 21 January 2011 at 2:37pm

Trupti.P Senior Member
Trupti.P
Trupti.P

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Agree with u d precap is nt only irritating but also touturing for supporting d show for its ups n down we r getting this thing to see.  totally upset with d CVs nt goona watch today's epi i want spend my sunday tension free.
   Only request to CVs give our Shanak back.
jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
i am with u dear plzz cvs stop showing that stupid seen again and again is annoying me now if u dont have anything to show dnt show but no such precaps in future plzz i was literally scared when the scroll came WHT WILL HAPPEN WHEN KHANAK SPENDS A NIGHT WITH SUNNY?.i had all postive thought till then but after seeing that i lost every thing plzz dont spoil the essence of love by showing such disgusting scenes
Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
cvs precap is giving badvibes.kuch to kaho..............
SHANAKFAN Senior Member
SHANAKFAN
SHANAKFAN

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
dis precap is just torturing us all....so cv's plzzz stop showing dat....we cant bear it anymore....n hope we will get to see nice precap for next week not d same one so dat there will b some hope 4 all of us dat everything is going to b fine....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index