Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - Wonder Woman to the rescue !! (Page 8)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Tanths, are you still online because I see red next to your username?LOL

Did you get to see those clips by any chance?

?I'm online,Star .....must have clicked hidden option ...will change n come

ofc..i am stil seeing it ...must say..she has improved a lot..

Do you think she has left because apart from that one article no other news on replacement.

Its been very hush, hush...Confused

Even I am curious about that...but the SBS folk shoed Aalika's photo n said this is new kesar !!!!Ouch

Did not watch SBS so did not know they mentioned new Kesar.

They did , after the usual Arhan Blessing ofc...LOL

Now we know why Arhaan was included in the segment. How else would we get to know about new Kesar....LOL.

Naturally ...Poor Camerawallah was running in circles capturing Arhaan's every move, But Arhan did not even glance in their direction.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Do you think she has left because apart from that one article no other news on replacement.

Even I am curious about that...but the SBS folk shoed Aalika's photo n said this is new kesar !!!!Ouch

Now we know why Arhaan was included in the segment. How else would we get to know about new Kesar....LOL.

Naturally ...Poor Camerawallah was running in circles capturing Arhaan's every move, But Arhan did not even glance in their direction.Big smile

It is not easy to keep a stand like this especially where one needs media to for their careers, but good on him not to bow down to pressures.  This industry is very dirty and they dont like newcomers who gain fame without the media help.

Behind the scene politics is very bad.  Only got to know glimpse of it when my aunt was performing.  Any talented newcomer who dont butter them up are made to suffer by giving false stories on them. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
While the UCA team is waiting for this case to crack open .............something else to consider

Is there a connection between the color of the shirt Baba wears and the mood of the scene? For that matter is it true with Prats too? Some research is required.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

I was hoping GD would break 21 years of silence on Jan 21. It should be 22 by now so it's fine that she breaks it on Jan 23.Big smile
I so want to see Ganti Dadi scream PRATIGGGGGGGWWWWAAA and send chills through SS, SDS and KN. I feel the days for SS's comeuppance is here. The silent spectator of two decades is going to bring out every little tit bit out for the family to see. She knows her son and that would be a track worth watching.

I would not be so hasty ....GD may begin to speak, doesn't mean she will reveal all...

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

It is not easy to keep a stand like this especially where one needs media to for their careers, but good on him not to bow down to pressures.  This industry is very dirty and they dont like newcomers who gain fame without the media help.

Behind the scene politics is very bad.  Only got to know glimpse of it when my aunt was performing.  Any talented newcomer who dont butter them up are made to suffer by giving false stories on them. 

I wonder if someone on the crew warns AB which media is present. He is very chatty with SBB, completely ignores SBS (brought on by their own attitude) and formal with U Me and TV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

I was hoping GD would break 21 years of silence on Jan 21. It should be 22 by now so it's fine that she breaks it on Jan 23.Big smile
I so want to see Ganti Dadi scream PRATIGGGGGGGWWWWAAA and send chills through SS, SDS and KN. I feel the days for SS's comeuppance is here. The silent spectator of two decades is going to bring out every little tit bit out for the family to see. She knows her son and that would be a track worth watching.

I would not be so hasty ....GD may begin to speak, doesn't mean she will reveal all...

No, Tanths, not all at once. She may warn SS but now it's her son and bahu who are on the receiving end and they have no idea about what and when she may strike at their activities. She has been a walking bag of secrets, soon she will talk about them but not all at once.

The SBB clip shows SS laughing while mocking GD as the one to tell all. He is more like a kid who gets into mischief bec' Mom or Dad didn't supervise.

Edited by MERARAI - 21 January 2011 at 1:18pm

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I wonder if someone on the crew warns AB which media is present. He is very chatty with SBB, completely ignores SBS (brought on by their own attitude) and formal with U Me and TV.

I was going to say that ....Smile and courteous to new/s channels  n papers...Apart from SBS...None have them have complained about his high handedness..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAI-Sheena-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks for the description. Big smile

Can't believe that they dragged this the whole week!! ShockedConfusedConfused

Week....ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedShockedShockedShocked,Is it a week already ??ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Go to top