Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap - Wonder Woman to the rescue !! (Page 3)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foryoukriya

Thank you tanthya. It was dragging at the end i waited and waited for dadi to open her mouth . Atlast only in the precap she opened her mouth.

Today only a glimpse of KriyaEmbarrassed.

With ME scheduled ..GD would hardly be expected to open her mouth today ...GD's Voice inauguration, Police enquiry, GD's denunciation, Shakthi visiting his Sasural wil be for Sunday

Welcome, FYK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by serialmaniac

Originally posted by yemi3006

If babu dresses like this....baba wil go gagagagagagaLOL
n d thakurs will commit suicideWink

OMG ............can't imagine amma seeing P like this with her baba.............LOLROFL

That too draped in an Amerian flag colors. She will now call her traitor, unpatriotic and what not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniacCrAzYRED---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Tanths,

Thanks for the update and precap.

I was wondering whether there is an epi on Sunday.

Shakti is one evil and sick man. The cvs have completely lost their minds and hence they are filling the epis with crap. Why give these thakur trio's all this screen time ? Another boring epi I guess.

Anu

you are welcome, Anu ..

There is a Mahaepisode for Sunday

For the simple reason...The Thakur's are happening actor's  and have captured the imagination of Indian viewer's ....

Not exactly boring...If u r the type to appreciate good acting without getting emotionally involved then this is quite alright..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Amma comes from the bed room , Sees Pratigya dressed in a single piece swimsuit  with metal arm bands, tiara ...Gasps and Hisses " Bessssssssssssssssssssssssssarmmi !!LOL
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tivo---Yemi---suk4MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yummimommy

Thank you Tanths!
One step closer to sending A home!
I'm trying to look on the bright side. LOL

Huma,

I hate to pour cold water...I really do....OuchOuchbut  !!! * I am taking a deep breath, fortifying myself * you are forgetting that Kesar will be with Aarushi ...and the  track is going to be on Kesar...and Aarushi, I am sure  will make her presence felt.......Ouch..It is no curtains call for Aarushi......Am wondering whether  Aarushi will be molested by Shakhti [remember his oath to break her down and teach a lesson] and whether this act will finally push Kesar into fighting against Shakthi....

POPS may do everything possible to invoke feelings of sympathy for Arrrrgggoooosia but let's see if they prevail or the ziddi viewers refuse to buy it no matter what.

I think Kesar may not fight for her own self worth but when she sees Prats or YKW on the receiving end (esp YKW being a child in her mind) she may fight back. What happens if the Sadhu's words "Twit will give you potha" comes to pass? OMG! We are in for the long haul with her then. I would rather watch Adarsh and Komal trying to get things going any day.   At least their acting can be tolerated.
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Amma comes from the bed room , Sees Pratigya dressed in a single piece swimsuit  with metal arm bands, tiara ...Gasps and Hisses " Bessssssssssssssssssssssssssarmmi !!LOL
LOL

Pratigya hisses back to her -

Amma ........

b4 K could jump in and difuse the brewing situation..... his babu & amma were

and the rest of TN start chanting:  fight...... fight....... fight........ and start placing bets on who will win LOL

Edited by yemi3006 - 21 January 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniacsuk4tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Thank you Tanths!
One step closer to sending A home!
I'm trying to look on the bright side. LOL

Huma,

I hate to pour cold water...I really do....OuchOuchbut  !!! * I am taking a deep breath, fortifying myself * you are forgetting that Kesar will be with Aarushi ...and the  track is going to be on Kesar...and Aarushi, I am sure  will make her presence felt.......Ouch..It is no curtains call for Aarushi......Am wondering whether  Aarushi will be molested by Shakhti [remember his oath to break her down and teach a lesson] and whether this act will finally push Kesar into fighting against Shakthi....

I think the concentration should be on Kesar and let Arushi's track die peacefully.  They've tried to evoke us into buying her reasoning for marrying Shakti and has failed miserably.  She has had months of trying to prove herself.  This whole track needs to end as its not working. There needs to be something fresh now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Thanks for the description but to be honest could not care less.  They've dragged it for so long that I just want it to end.

She should have shouted Krishna instead because in the end it is him who gets things done.

Quite true..But Krishna does it double the speed if Pratigya order's him too..hence the clever and intelligent GD called Pratigya ....she knows which button to push to get instant results...LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umaMERARAI-Sheena-

Go to top