Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Hehe she had same dress

ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I was just watching the sbs segment of when arjun & arohi were at the disco. And Arohi was wearing that beige dress.. Then when the video ended, i clicked at another video where it said ITA awards with them from 2009 and saw she had the same dress 😆..And at that time kmh 1 had ended and both were working in other series, so how did the dress re-appear?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w_aGE4j-CY&feature=related

Haha gosh, I must be an obsessed fan who notices something like this 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahha...i didn't know that before!😆....thnx for point out Gina.😆...but may be this is her own dress.😊
karankittu thumbnail
yh i noticed it too, i dont know she seems to be repeating lots of dresses and its a little annoying now wud luv o c her in new dresses everyday :)
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ha ha..i knew this..i think that dress is kritz's own dress...n maybe BT ppl dnt have any dresses left...so asked kritz to bring her own...😉😆😆 
khadija-kmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey.....and i thought i was the only 1 that noticed it wen i saw the disco wala SBS.....and im thinking aswell...ke maine yeh dress kaha dekha hai???????😍😍😍but obviously the awards nite didnt cum to me....but thanx for pointing out anyway...!!!!!!!🤗🤗
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khadija-kmh

hey.....and i thought i was the only 1 that noticed it wen i saw the disco wala SBS.....and im thinking aswell...ke maine yeh dress kaha dekha hai???????😍😍😍but obviously the awards nite didnt cum to me....but thanx for pointing out anyway...!!!!!!!🤗🤗

Me too! I saw the dress and thought "Hmmm I've seen that sumwhere b4"! 😊
sierrra.80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yea I noticed that too.........why do they repeat their dresses....but anyways she looks realli pretty!!!!
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
also in d roka of rajveer and gauri, shefali was wearing the same dupatta dat aroh wore 4 her wedding in kmh 1!!!! guess dey preserved d clothes becuz dey knew dat dere was gonna b another season of the show!!!! 😆
Mina_T thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you know that black sherwani with white stones that arjun wore in season 1 for Salil's engagement or something or other (they had so many parties) in season 2 Arohi's cousin the boy whats his name Sanjit? he wore the same one black sherwani with white stones!
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hehe I understand if they repeat the shows wardrobe .. but kritika wore that dress at an event, meaning it was "hers" .. So thats what I find weird, is she wearing her own clothes in the show ? 😆