Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Wine, Roses & Kisses.. MoNaya on SBB #3 :: (Page 15)

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

Originally posted by angelshy

me too LOL..i was busy hon making trips to the US & then after coming back got busy with my gran who was a lil unwell ...so have been flying to & ffro between cities just to spend some time with my gran Smile.
I know MoNaya are just such a wonderful coupleEmbarrassed ...two absolutely amazing human beings who are totally even more spectacular when they come togetherDay Dreaming . Can't wait for the all the interviews & their photoshoot Embarrassed

Awweh I really hope your gran is better now (: He/she is in my prayers Embarrassed

Masha'Allah they are. They are at least real, beautiful. And this PDA they show is so affectionate, passionate, omg I just die seeing them in one frame! Hayye Day Dreaming They both deserve each other. Both are genuine people who care about each other and their fans. I know their photoshoot Day Dreaming I am waiting for that
See MoNaya make me pagal, remember when I said I wanted to marry them? ROFL I still do ROFL

Me tooLOL..& i am sure so do many MoNayaholicsROFL
They are just an amazing combination of great wit , passion , intensity , friendship , sense of humor & loads of love & compatibility Embarrassed....they are everything one would want to see in the  best love storyDay Dreaming ...
Thanks hon for your wishes ...she is better than before ..hopefully she will do better .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-DiyaSaa123.80..-Jia-..

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
i've only seen the pictures, but they are....actually really cute EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-DiyaSaa123.80

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

They are just an amazing combination of great wit , passion , intensity , friendship , sense of humor & loads of love & compatibility Embarrassed....they are everything one would want to see in the  best love storyDay Dreaming ...
Thanks hon for your wishes ...she is better than before ..hopefully she will do better .

ROFL They are mine first ROFL

I know. Everytime I see them two, I just read this prayer that may Allah always keep them this way, that they are always together. God bless them (:

Awweh no problem Angel! <33 That is good to hear, Insha'Allah she will be better in no time (:

-Gayathri-angelshyDiyaSaa123.80

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

I know. Everytime I see them two, I just read this prayer that may Allah always keep them this way, that they are always together. God bless them (:

Awweh no problem Angel! <33 That is good to hear, Insha'Allah she will be better in no time (:
I know they have so many blessings from every single one of us ....i am sure they will :)Embarrassed
The cutest thing is my mom adores both of them ...she loves it when i show her any of their interviews...she thinks San looks like an angel who is just full of life & positivity & Mohit is such a handsome guy with no airs about himself ..i think its a huge compliment since it comes from MomEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by angelshy - 21 January 2011 at 8:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri--Kruti.S-DiyaSaa123.80..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

I know they have so many blessings from every single one of us ....i am sure they will :)Embarrassed
The cutest thing is my mom adores both of them ...she loves it when i show her any of their interviews...she thinks San looks like an angel who is just full of life & positivity & Mohit is such a handsome guy with no airs about himself ..i think its a huge compliment since it comes from MomEmbarrassedLOL

Yeah they do. They are very special for us. I swear these two made me adore them so much and I have given them so much respect. It's crazy. I don't give my cousins that much respect LOL

Awweh that is so cute! My mom loves SaJan and their story. She has never watched MoNaya's interviews as I never bothered to show her but I bet you she would say the same LOL But that is so cute. Awweh! Embarrassed

-Gayathri-angelshyDiyaSaa123.80

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Lolzzzz .... this thread is still going strong Big smile

Jia, Shru ... hiiiiii!!!! Hug Still drooling over Monaya???!!! LOLEmbarrassed Can't help it ... they are so full of life, and so sweet and down to earth ... lovely couple!!!!
Jia, hope your gran is better

I really wonder what's in store for us on Monday ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-angelshy

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
3rd????ShockedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ocean.eyes-

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-