Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

::Wine, Roses & Kisses.. MoNaya on SBB #3 :: (Page 14)

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
At least Angel we will die together ROFL I don't want to die alone ROFL
Awweh I know. I have hardly any time myself. I am so tired and God I didn't know prepping for Uni could be busy. I swear the last three weeks with being sick with the flu and then paperwork, and Uni preparation, I haven't had time for anything not even IF. And I have to watch the segments like a week later! ): I know I want to drool with you all LOL I miss the pagalpan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshy

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

At least Angel we will die together ROFL I don't want to die alone ROFL
Awweh I know. I have hardly any time myself. I am so tired and God I didn't know prepping for Uni could be busy. I swear the last three weeks with being sick with the flu and then paperwork, and Uni preparation, I haven't had time for anything not even IF. And I have to watch the segments like a week later! ): I know I want to drool with you all LOL I miss the pagalpan!
I know MJ you & me together in heavenWink ...& we will be drooling over MoNaya Day Dreamingfrom right above ..poor Gods will be tired of us ...then they will send us back ROFL
All the best for the preps hon & also get well soon .Hug
I know i miss our mad days too ..hopefully we will have tons of segments to drool over EmbarrassedLOL
MoNaya segments are always the best ..they can completely unwind me & get me all giggling & excited .LOL

Edited by angelshy - 21 January 2011 at 7:42pm

..-Jia-..

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Gosh first shift is soo lazy.. Stern Smile ROFL

Guyz next target is 25 pages.. Cool ROFL Come on my Spammers.. LOL

angelshy

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

I know MJ you & me together in heavenWink ...& we will be drooling over MoNaya Day Dreamingfrom right above ..poor Gods will be tired of us ...then they will send us back ROFL
I know i miss our mad days too ..hopefully we will have tons of segments to drool over EmbarrassedLOL
MoNaya segments are always the best ..they can completely unwind me & get me all giggling & excited .LOL

ROFLROFL I know all the drooling we two will doing will get everyone tired of us ROFL
Thanks hun! Hug what are you doing these days?
I know I swear those were the days, where we used to drool over SaJan and MoNaya both. At least we are getting heavy dose of MoNaya and their PURE love Day Dreaming Masha'Allah they are beautiful. Their segments are always the best. Haha I love these two. They always give me butterflies LOL Haha
angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Gosh first shift is soo lazy.. Stern Smile ROFL

Guyz next target is 25 pages.. Cool ROFL Come on my Spammers.. LOL
Sum who are you talking to ?Shocked Pari is not here LOL
angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

ROFLROFL I know all the drooling we two will doing will get everyone tired of us ROFL
Thanks hun! Hug what are you doing these days?
I know I swear those were the days, where we used to drool over SaJan and MoNaya both. At least we are getting heavy dose of MoNaya and their PURE love Day Dreaming Masha'Allah they are beautiful. Their segments are always the best. Haha I love these two. They always give me butterflies LOL Haha
me too LOL..i was busy hon making trips to the US & then after coming back got busy with my gran who was a lil unwell ...so have been flying to & ffro between cities just to spend some time with my gran Smile.
I know MoNaya are just such a wonderful coupleEmbarrassed ...two absolutely amazing human beings who are totally even more spectacular when they come togetherDay Dreaming . Can't wait for the all the interviews & their photoshoot Embarrassed

..-Jia-..

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Hiii gals in which monaya topic u gals talking abt
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged

me too LOL..i was busy hon making trips to the US & then after coming back got busy with my gran who was a lil unwell ...so have been flying to & ffro between cities just to spend some time with my gran Smile.
I know MoNaya are just such a wonderful coupleEmbarrassed ...two absolutely amazing human beings who are totally even more spectacular when they come togetherDay Dreaming . Can't wait for the all the interviews & their photoshoot Embarrassed

Awweh I really hope your gran is better now (: He/she is in my prayers Embarrassed

Masha'Allah they are. They are at least real, beautiful. And this PDA they show is so affectionate, passionate, omg I just die seeing them in one frame! Hayye Day Dreaming They both deserve each other. Both are genuine people who care about each other and their fans. I know their photoshoot Day Dreaming I am waiting for that
See MoNaya make me pagal, remember when I said I wanted to marry them? ROFL I still do ROFL

angelshy

Go to top