::Wine, Roses & Kisses.. MoNaya on SBB #3 :: - Page 101

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Guys remember when Gr8 magazine took a compatibility test of offscreen souples..? 😍

obviously yes..n our monaya won..omgg dere answers were  awwwsum😍☺️
Hey guys,
here's Monaya interview from GR8-

Sanaya Irani & Mohit Sehgal:

The only couple to get seven on seven is none other than the cute and lovely couple from the popular Star One show Miley Jab hum Tum.Yes you guessed it right; it's Gunjan and Samrat aka Sanaya and Mohit, who won hands down the compatibility test.So read on to know what they said about each other'

You'll share amazing on-screen chemistry, what's the secret behind it'

Sanaya: Well we both are good actors and absolutely understand each other, on-screen as well as off screen.Our friendship also has helped as we both are extremely comfortable with each other in front of camera.

Mohit:I think we have lot of similarities and we are really good friends so that helps build up the amazing chemistry that you see on-screen (Smiles).

Your off-screen relation'.

Sanaya: We are very good friends.

Mohit: We share an amazing relationship of friendship, she's very close to me and one of my best friends.

Reaction to rumors of link-ups..

Sanaya: I always choose to not comment  on Mohit and my relationship or any of the rumors as I feel it's my personal life and I don't need to give explanations to any one. You know, the more you clarify, the more people will exaggerate that issue so better keep away from them.

Mohit:(Laughs) I wish someday these rumors turn true. Jokes apart, I feel that it's best to not to comment on any such allegations as we are not answerable to anyone.

Would you like to date him/her in real life'

Sanaya: Yes, I wouldn't mind, he's so passionate about dating (Laughs), in fact he's passionate about each and everything.

Mohit:Ya, of course but bahut kharcha ho jayega shopping mein'

Compatiblity test :                      7/7

Fav colour:

Sanaya: Black

Mohit: She mostly wears white but she recently brought a lot of dresses in red & pink. So white, red and pink.

Fav Song:

Sanaya: He loves singing and I am sure he'll say 'Arre itne saare hai, mujhe yaad nahi'.But songs from Dil se, Taal are his all time favorites.

Mohit: In every interview she will say 'Mujhe yaad nahi hai, I am really bad at such questions'.

Fav scene from the serial:

Sanaya: I know Mohit he will definitely say, "Arre yaar itne saare scenes hai, how can I say just one fav scene."

Mohit: Again the same, Hmm'I really can't recall 1 scene, there are so many.

1 thing he/she can't live without:

Sanaya: Family and Food.

Mohit: This one's easy Family & food

(She keeps munching on something and asks everyone 'Kya kha rahe ho?')

Passionate about:

Sanaya: Everything, seriously I mean it;

He's passionate about his work , singing,love and everything else he does.

Mohit: Of course her work but she is more passionate about shopping.

Biggest Obsession:

Sanaya:He's absolutely obsessed with his hair,he keeps looking at his hair, and keeps adjusting and styling them.

Mohit: All the things that she shops for, clothes,shoes accessories, etc.

Ideal Girl/Guy:

Sanaya: It has to be Me, his ideal girl is like Sanaya Irani.

Mohit: I know, she would have 101 % said that my ideal Guy would be a 'Combination of a Masseur and a Chef',but mujhe nahi lagta usse kabhi bhi aisa ladka milega(Winks). For my ideal girl she would have 100% said 'Me Sanaya Irani".

(Laughs and  I nod in  agreement)

😍 😍 πŸ˜
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
@summi-yup monaya wer d ONLY couple 2 win..πŸ₯³knw each othr soo well..😍
@richa-yaa riteeeeeeπŸ˜†
@deeps-amzinggggggggggggg pic..☺️
@sumi i remember ..😍... i just love the way they had given answers😳
9 more pages to go πŸ₯³.lets spam fast nowπŸ˜›

Hey guys,

The only couple to get seven on seven is none other than the cute and lovely couple from the popular Star One show Miley Jab hum Tum.Yes you guessed it right; it's Gunjan and Samrat aka Sanaya and Mohit, who won hands down the compatibility test.So read on to know what they said about each other'

Sanaya: Well we both are good actors and absolutely understand each other, on-screen as well as off screen.Our friendship also has helped as we both are extremely comfortable with each other in front of camera.

Mohit:I think we have lot of similarities and we are really good friends so that helps build up the amazing chemistry that you see on-screen (Smiles).

Mohit: We share an amazing relationship of friendship, she's very close to me and one of my best friends.

Sanaya: I always choose to not comment  on Mohit and my relationship or any of the rumors as I feel it's my personal life and I don't need to give explanations to any one. You know, the more you clarify, the more people will exaggerate that issue so better keep away from them.

Mohit:(Laughs) I wish someday these rumors turn true. Jokes apart, I feel that it's best to not to comment on any such allegations as we are not answerable to anyone.

Sanaya: Yes, I wouldn't mind, he's so passionate about dating (Laughs), in fact he's passionate about each and everything.

Fav colour:

Mohit: She mostly wears white but she recently brought a lot of dresses in red & pink. So white, red and pink.

Fav Song:

Sanaya: He loves singing and I am sure he'll say 'Arre itne saare hai, mujhe yaad nahi'.But songs from Dil se, Taal are his all time favorites.

Mohit: In every interview she will say 'Mujhe yaad nahi hai, I am really bad at such questions'.

Sanaya: I know Mohit he will definitely say, "Arre yaar itne saare scenes hai, how can I say just one fav scene."

Passionate about:

Biggest Obsession:

Sanaya:He's absolutely obsessed with his hair,he keeps looking at his hair, and keeps adjusting and styling them.

Ideal Girl/Guy:

Mohit: I know, she would have 101 % said that my ideal Guy would be a 'Combination of a Masseur and a Chef',but mujhe nahi lagta usse kabhi bhi aisa ladka milega(Winks). For my ideal girl she would have 100% said 'Me Sanaya Irani".

😍 😍 πŸ˜

I loved loved their answers.. 😍 😍 πŸ˜
wow thankssss 4 posting dat article summi....i just love their ans..

Hey guys,

Fav colour:

Fav Song:

Passionate about:

Biggest Obsession:

Ideal Girl/Guy:

😍 😍 πŸ˜

thnksssss alottt sumeraaaaaaπŸ€—

it seems as though dat old memories got refreshed once again😍 😍 πŸ˜πŸ˜ 😍 πŸ˜
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

@sumi i remember ..😍... i just love the way they had given answers😳
9 more pages to go πŸ₯³.lets spam fast nowπŸ˜›

yaaa sureeeeπŸ˜‰
Guys i made the new thread now complete this fast...!

Guys i made the new thread now complete this fast...!

hv u posted it..??
give d link ...