::Wine, Roses & Kisses.. MoNaya on SBB #3 :: - Page 64

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

sry guys igtg...my mom is calling me..bbye gudnite luv ya🤗keep drooling n guys complete this thread bbye luv ya🤗
awww bubyee deepti tc gudnite dreams abt monaya
@anu Not tomorrow Hun it,s on Wednesday 😒and am not confirmed abt Itvf 😕
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Complete this Thread 😆a bit impossible without all Buddies But will complete it tomorrow 🤗Sweetdreams Deeps and Luv ya 🤗
🤗sweet dreams😉.mein kal afternoon hi aaungi ..raat ko nahi aa paungi
@deeps it,s okay dear  😊 Keep dreaming abt MS 😉   😳
oh gals..dont be upset!!! 😆 we will get it soon ...next week is monaya week, i can assure that
@Rags am sure abt SBS and I don,t have any prob with it anymore 😆But can you tell me when,s the Itvf Int?I still don,t know it,s exact date 😔 Edited by -BlueFairy- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

@anu Not tomorrow Hun it,s on Wednesday 😒and am not confirmed abt Itvf 😕
watttttttttttttttttt wednesday nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😭😭😭😭
guys we are lucky fans..think about it...from the time MJHT has ended..we have got MS everywhere..esp after San's return!! MoNaya hosting SBS, MoNaya on Wassup, MoNaya on SBB, another interview on IF, i ve lost count also 😆 its raining Monaya...so now if its a bit late, how does it matter right? the more the wait, the better it is!! coz the longer we wait, the sweeter Monaya we get 😍

who all agree with me?
@ anu Am okay with that as I,m  having TWO tests on that Day so the INt will be a Great Treat for me 😉
Originally posted by -Ragini-

guys we are lucky fans..think about it...from the time MJHT has ended..we have got MS everywhere..esp after San's return!! MoNaya hosting SBS, MoNaya on Wassup, MoNaya on SBB, another interview on IF, i ve lost count also 😆 its raining Monaya...so now if its a bit late, how does it matter right? the more the wait, the better it is!! coz the longer we wait, the sweeter Monaya we get 😍

who all agree with me?
I agree with ya Rags 🤗 Infact not me everyone Cuz we know the more we wait the Best result we get Day Dreaming  Day Dreamingand I do agree with your pint that since the end of MJHT it,s all abt Monaya and Monaya ❤️so I can wait for these two special people 😳