Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Lets fly the flag of faith for true love & TASHA (Page 5)

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
@shilpita87

Kavita,

beautifully written..more than Dutta- nakku's plight that you have delved in in this masterpiece i was more moved by einstein's quotes. being a science student all my life...of course i admire the man but never knew he had such deep philosophical steak in him...

Shilpi, Einstein, remains to me the greatest of philosohers of all time. I feel that you must be able to think about humanity first to advance the cause of science and show how people could really benefit from it. I really enjoyed the The world as I see it and the "meaning of life" ponderings in this book, especially the reflections on how some things you can only be done alone (like come up with a brilliant idea) but yet, so much of what we do ultimately benefits other people. Don't laugh, but  I would have laughed to formulate my own "personal statement" about what I believe, what I value, what I aspire to... that kind of thing. "The World As I See It" is exactly what I'd like to write for myself, for those I love. Get a copy, you will relish it.

coming to th present track...i was one of those who wanted seema back because i wanted a full closure for dutta before he moved on...seeing the one woman who he had thought he loved and wanted to marry..the one with whom he had had his dreams of family...we all might deny but seema was most important part od Dutta life not because she betrayed him...but because she was the one who awoke the deepest feelings in his heart...who made him acquainted with the most base of feelings...much before nakkusha existed..she was the first love...which no matter how much we vetto has its own special meaning in one's life....

I have thought deeply about the fact that Seema was his first love and, however much, he may shun her after everything that has transpired in those ten years, Seema would still be able to tug to a degree those buried feelings. I wrote in an earlier post that "He will, undoubtedly, experience a myriad of emotions in his last and final confrontation with the woman who changed his life in the most cruel fashion possible and so, irrevocably, that he had no choice but to fall in a vicious cycle where he needed to be brow beaten by all the hardships that fate can possibly throw and allow his regeneration from beast to a better human being. He will now be able to look into Seema's eyes and thank her for opening the doors of a world where he discovered the real meaning of selfless and unconditional love in the form of Nakusha, the gift that the Heavens always had in store for him." I regret that CVs decided to make him blind for this track and deny us viewers and Dutta to gauge what is going on in Seema's mind. We should not forget that Dutta has never been very good at perceptions until he is pushed to think about it.

my problem with the present track is not that dutta is shown being so close to chanda who tends to him and touches his hair lovingly...she has taken such liberties before...and so she has no inhibition to do so again...whereas for nakku and dutta the bonds for physical closeness are still very thin and fragile...she still feels inhibited in touching him on her whim as she still sees him as saab....then there is the matter of him being angry with her...just when they were getting to the stage where could have overcome their hesitations and really become one in all sense they were torn apart again...

You may be right about your apprehensions but I feel that Dutta will now overcome the anger, the inhibitions etc. Naku, as we have seen, in Friday's episode is constantly on his mind now and somehow, the "cosmic" connection if I may term it as such between D&N should probably be emphasised upon now. Especially during the Vrat Savitri sequences when Dutta would be omnipresent in Nakusha's thought....I hope.

my problem is the way they are handling the track which had great potential....i don't want to see helpless dutta....i want him to learn to trust hi other senses more now and rise like a fighter....and i don't want to see kala-suds-chaskar at all....they disgust me...and mang filling thing....i know you all are trying to find a silver lining in that particular cloud but i am sorry but i feel that particular cloud was not even needed in our sky of LTL in the first place as the sky is already cloudy enough for Tasha..

Totally in agreement with you on the last part. As for Kala/Chaskar et all, Ditto, I have had enough of them as I highlighted in my thread.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Shilpi, for such a late reply but my mind has been shifting over so many things. I am normally good at responding and I felt guilty that I had left your post. Embarrassed

Luv,

Kavita

Edited by KavitaDR - 24 January 2011 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszWanderbug

Go to top