Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Lets fly the flag of faith for true love & TASHA (Page 4)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Thank you Zuby for your detailed reply and apologies for the delay in coming back to yours and all the different posts to this thread.

I will have to plead guilty to the fact that even I have been part of that majority who who has found fault with the current LTL track and, rightly, to a large extent. But I find myself compelled to don the devil's advocate mantle and come in defence of Dutta's portrayal as a physically impaired man who has to set on a quest for a new way of life after all that he has gone through for so many years. I have written in earlier threads that come what may, Dutta will always be the emotional boat of safety for Nakusha because of that relationship of pain (dard ka rishta) that destiny had decreed for the couple.

Being separated for the first time from all that represents his personal safety net as you put it will allow him to put his life and all those who depend or rely on him in perspective for his final redemption and personal healing. During this nerve-racking process where he will stumble many times before reaching his real destination who is Nakusha in the sense that she represents the haven of peace and happiness that he has denied himself because of all his prejudices and denial of his self and his feelings. This track should probably be the preparation grounds for the more bitter and ferocious battle that he will have to wage against his own kins (Kala, Suds and to a certain degree Leela and Roops) to be able to restore the balance of the delicate family equations that he had never understood/addressed or perceived, properly, before. And should he need to make choices thereafter, he will no longer be torn as he would have been through the furies of physical and emotional adn psychological hell.

Being looked after Seema is not something that I, personally, as a fan of TASHA can take but Dutta will now be able to undertake an arduous physical journey when he will put to rest all the internal demons that have plagued his life and the ensuing guilt in accepting wholeheartedly, the real sensation of love and belongingness.

I will not dwell on the crass treatment of the storyline in Seema's residence as enough has been said about it by many members but I will join you in reiterating the wish that LTL, just like its main character snaps out of its lethargy to embrace once again its concept of "Uniqueness" I just pray that the CVs or the Channel are still as passionate as the beaten but not broken fans of this ELS.Embarrassed

[/QUOTE]
We all been waiting for the day when D will finally realise the ppl he has been cherishing so much all his life have made it their life's mission to crush his every happiness. We have been speculating how or who will reveal it all to D.Now it seems it will be D himself thru his blindness.I am so thrilled with this idea. I never wanted Nakusha with the help of Baji exposing Kala & evil deeds & D going in for a third round of the "betrayal-revelation-forgiveness" saga with NakkuDead I so wanted him to be the one to finally pull off the covers off all the mysteries within PN. Kala I think will get overconfident seeing her cousin blind as she got with Nakku & will start making mistakes thus making the mirrors more clearer for D to see who's what.
Again a superb never before seen on TV concept. But it all depends on the CVs execution of this idea. I sincerely hope they read ur write up.
Thanks again for coming up with such a lovely post.Have a great weekend. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

masznotsorryKavitaDRsasha_1mussy.jamshedsuhana19

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Beautifully written Kavita!! Clap

I agree with what you have said in your post wholeheartedly! Couldn't have said it better myself! I trust CVs for what they are dishing out to us. The treatment may seem a bit lacklustre but this Seema track is very essential to make Dutta realize once and for all what Naku really means to him. If you have noticed in the earlier episodes Dutta was on his way to forgive Naku but wasn't quite there. He couldn't bring himself to acknowledge his feelings to Naku but now his temporary loss of vision will make him "see" many things among his confession of love to Naku. He will learn to "read", "sense" people and he needs it not only to stay in the business but also in his personal life where he can be a better judge of characters.

In spite of all this, I would urge to the CVs to speed up the track before it gets too boring and even loses its importance in the story.

KavitaDRmasznotsorrymussy.jamshed-Carrie-suhana19

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Kavita wonderful post and I simply loved Zuby's reply to your post.

We have been complaining since long time that Dutta is not using his brain and he's flawed in comprehending people. This visual impairment will open his third eye for sure. Blind people have extraordinary comprehension power and Dutta will learn to use his other senses v soon. Though at this stage he is just perplexed and quite vulnerable. He can't trust strangers that's why he came out of chanda's place and tried to move out on his own. For the man who was physically powerful yet devoid of an ability to trust and understand people, this is surely going to be a great  learning experience. Where he will try to use all his senses which he did not use before. Be it temporary one, but this will surely help him evolve and what makes it more exciting is that he now will get his third eye open. It will make him see things which he could not see with his eyes. I am happy at this development though I don't want it to be permanent one. I so want Dutta to find his enemies on his own. I never want Nakusha to do that nor anyone else. I just hope they execute this thing beautifully. Above all, I want him to trust right people and give them respect and importance that they deserve.

He was disgruntled at Nakusha's FR. He hates beautiful faces and  he did snub her many times. Despite she reassured him that she carries all the love and respect for him that kali nakusha had. He did'nt give her any chance to explain herself and kept himself and her deprived of true love and its beauty. This will make him learn the true value of Nakusha and how his past experiences blinded him to judge people's intentions incorrectly. This disability will make him love his Nakusha more, as he can't see her face but will see her through his heart. This Love will help him break all the barriers around him and clear himself of all the past demons lurking in his life.

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 22 January 2011 at 5:09am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

masznotsorryKavitaDRsasha_1mozart66shish15MelodiousDreams-Carrie-suhana19

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@shruti10
Well done Kavita.... Thumbs Up
Excellently portrayed.... Clap .... Clap.

A lot has already been said, so i won't say anything about it as there is nothing left for me to say.

[/QUOTE]

Dear Shruti,

Thank you for the appreciation. I have to confess that I see you on practically every thread on the forum actively contributing or supporting to discussions. I, sometimes, wish that I could show that much zeal on a more regular basis as promoting awareness about the forum and its members will eventually benefit LTL, one of the primary reasons for which all of us stick together. Also, we have had the chance to discover new friends and thought processes.

Keep contributing.

Hugs,

Kavita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masz

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
[@suhana19
Hey Kavita Hug
Excellent post as always....Loved itThumbs Up
U said it all yaar....i have no words to express yaar...really totally speechless....Keep on rocking with the amazing and superb posts yaar....Thanx for the PM...But read before ur PMLOLWink
Love and Hugs suhanaHug
[/QUOTE]

Yes Suhana,

I know Buddy.. LOLActually, I went back to the thread to edit soomething and saw that you were the first to press the "like" button. As alwaysBig smile. Thank you, your appreciation means a lot.

Where are you with the VM....Dutta's and Naku's current plight fits the song to a T.....Whenever you could make time for it...would be great.

Luv,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 22 January 2011 at 11:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

masz-Carrie-suhana19

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
@mozart66

Beautifully written Kavita!! Clap

I agree with what you have said in your post wholeheartedly! Couldn't have said it better myself! I trust CVs for what they are dishing out to us. The treatment may seem a bit lacklustre but this Seema track is very essential to make Dutta realize once and for all what Naku really means to him. If you have noticed in the earlier episodes Dutta was on his way to forgive Naku but wasn't quite there. He couldn't bring himself to acknowledge his feelings to Naku but now his temporary loss of vision will make him "see" many things among his confession of love to Naku. He will learn to "read", "sense" people and he needs it not only to stay in the business but also in his personal life where he can be a better judge of characters.

In spite of all this, I would urge to the CVs to speed up the track before it gets too boring and even loses its importance in the story.
[/QUOTE]

Dear Manju,

Thank you Manju and sorry for the delay in coming back to your post.

There is a general consensus on the forum that CVs have a serious problem in the execution as highlighted by Zuby and Subrosa but viewers who are completely attached to the show have no option but entrust the CVs with our hopes that they get back to the serious business of moving the story forward rather than rely on the goodwill and passion of the viewers for LTL.
Likewise for the Seema track which I hope will finally enable the impaired Dutta to realise Nakusha's true worh in his life and acknowledge his feelings without a third party  trying to influence him.

I loved Aparna' (*dew-droppearl*) take on why  Dutta should do this on his own wihout the need for plot contrivance or other interventions. Except for Morey's and Anna's, none of the characters introduced to move the story forward have managed much, It is unfortunate that the CVs' still do not seem to get the message. Let us see what they  come up with this week.  Nakusha's decision to observe the Vrat Savitri may signify a turn of events now.

Take care,

KavitaSmile  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

masznotsorrymozart66-Carrie-suhana19

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
@mussy.jamshed

Kavita wonderful post and I simply loved Zuby's reply to your post.

We have been complaining since long time that Dutta is not using his brain and he's flawed in comprehending people. This visual impairment will open his third eye for sure. Blind people have extraordinary comprehension power and Dutta will learn to use his other senses v soon. Though at this stage he is just perplexed and quite vulnerable. He can't trust strangers that's why he came out of chanda's place and tried to move out on his own. For the man who was physically powerful yet devoid of an ability to trust and understand people, this is surely going to be a great  learning experience. Where he will try to use all his senses which he did not use before. Be it temporary one, but this will surely help him evolve and what makes it more exciting is that he now will get his third eye open. It will make him see things which he could not see with his eyes. I am happy at this development though I don't want it to be permanent one. I so want Dutta to find his enemies on his own. I never want Nakusha to do that nor anyone else. I just hope they execute this thing beautifully. Above all, I want him to trust right people and give them respect and importance that they deserve.

He was disgruntled at Nakusha's FR. He hates beautiful faces and  he did snub her many times. Despite she reassured him that she carries all the love and respect for him that kali nakusha had. He did'nt give her any chance to explain herself and kept himself and her deprived of true love and its beauty. This will make him learn the true value of Nakusha and how his past experiences blinded him to judge people's intentions incorrectly. This disability will make him love his Nakusha more, as he can't see her face but will see her through his heart. This Love will help him break all the barriers around him and clear himself of all the past demons lurking in his life.
/QUOTE]

Hi Mussy,

First of all, my apologies for responding to your post so late in the day. I will not dwell for too long on Dutta's impairment and the need to set on the quest of his real culprits on his own as most of the contributors on this thread have written about it. I was very pleased with your reference to the concept of the 3rd eye which I hope (I have done so much of that on this thread and it does not really make me happy) that the CVs do not falter in the execution of this track.

Indeed, for too long, we have admonished Dutta for his obnoxiousness and obtuseness when it comes to get in the loop about events and conspiracies being hatched right under his nose. Totally concur with the fact that from now on, the onus should be on Dutta to take the first steps toward the journey Home with all his senses fully activated to all perceptions of life around him.  From now on, and, I hope that this happens ASAP, that he does not limit his self to the physical rules of separation from others and from self or the  limitations of mundane life.

His journey has begun for a greater life that should be enhanced as he taps into his inner storehouse illumination and seek within himself for answers whilst using outer resources for validation - rather than as the only source of information. And this wont be easy but because LTL is an ELS, we will wish that he succeeds quickly on his first journey of self-enlightenment. Only then, will he be able to appreciate Nakusha and her importance in his life.

As to Zuby, the self-proclaimed DSP addict will never stop amazing me with her insight into D's character. This is what we call real love and her passion when it comes to defending her Shona remain as steadfast  as Nakusha's who I dare say, is not one of her best friends in the show.LOLLOLLOL

See you around,

KavitaSmile

Edited by KavitaDR - 22 January 2011 at 8:46pm

masznotsorrymozart66Fishfish-Carrie-suhana19

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
@nizam13

Kavita,

Thank you for the acknowledgment as always.

There are many on this forum whom in recent weeks,  I see are putting their thoughts into threads and post responses  who seem to share similar thoughts on the characters' traits and personalities. I am encouraged as this is so needed if LTL's CVs are looking for more realistic tracks and track sequences.   Some of the forum members may not have been paying much attention to the minute details of these characteristics and personality traits expressed by the actors/actresses in the scenes and it is my opinion that is why many of us including myself at times feel frustrated during what is termed "dragging episodes".   I agree with you and others that many of the distracting plots and unnecessary scenes in the sequence of the tracks, the track's pace and essence if thought out well, before the start of the track would surely improve the pace and more to the point of the story.  It was you I believe who mentioned the commercial/business incentives of the channel that must survive in the marketing world because after all TV serials including LTL from the channel's point of view is for entertainment purposes.   It is my opinion from seeing some of the comments on this forum that some would not watch the serial if the episodes/scenes were more realistic.  I for one watch the show for the realistic portrayal of the characters personality traits as it relates to real life keeping in mind the so called "dragging episodes" as the channel's business interest to hold on a wider audience for mere entertainment purposes.  So I would have to say I take the good with the bad as Liz Darcy mentioned in her thread.

Aneesa.

[/QUOTE]

My dearest Aneesa,

Last but not in any sense the least, thank you for being my friend and guide on so many issues. i would like to, publicly, thank the forum for having given me the opportunity to make so many friends with whom I can share my thoughts and discuss issues and see various perspectives of the same.

This thread would have been incomplete, had it not been for your generous contribution on the aspect of Dutta's impairment and the ways, he will put to use his other senses to give a new direction in his life. On a completely differenf note, I read with interest your take on how a totally realistic approach in the depiction of the story or characters may eventullay harm LTL as the fairy tale fiction quotient needs to bne maintained if we want the show to stay true to the premise on which it started in December with an upward graph as from January 27th when Dutta first landed on LTL.

You may be right in thinking along the lines of Lizdarcy and take the good, the bad and the  ugly with a pinch of salt.  I dont think that will bring total satisfaction to me but its important to rally one and all to give a new impetus to LTL ad the story of Dutta and Nakusha.

Till then,  Bye and Take care,

KavitaSmile

masznotsorrymozart66Fishfishsuhana19-Carrie-

Go to top