Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@masz

Kavita, Wow, when you said it was long?? you weren't kidding๐Ÿ˜†. Great analysis totally agrees with you๐Ÿ‘. Love trust? sometimes needs to be earned and by making Dutta blind can be beneficial AGREE. Love to see Dutta trusting and understanding others through his blindness.  Also to figure out the vamp and villain in his own home.  I sooo want TaSha together. If and I agree the CVs takes this foundation to better his character it will be more realistic and more in character, but these days my faith in the CVs is lacking especially with the Seema fiasco, I just wished they had portrayed it differently?.. I believe to keep thing simple is the best way to tell a story add too much complications then you are heading for problems/bloopers. I believe the best stories are the simplest.  Yet I still have a tiny bit of faith?? I think I'm starting to blabber so ill stop๐Ÿ˜†.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Sweetie,

Long post!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Well residents of the same county should support each other. ๐Ÿ˜ณThis was for "The Garden of England"....our lovely Kent...What say? I must be going crazy as this is so far removed from LTL...but to come back to your post, it would be great if the CV's lent us viewers an ear or both ears. They would not regret it and LTL would have soared new heights.

As to the current track, i agree that keeping things simple does ensure an easier life but fate has other decrees for TASHA. How could, otherwise, a simple non-descript story at its inception, capture the attention of so many viewers across continents and weave magic. It is a  pity that the CV's seem to have overlooked or simply forgotten that basic premise and landed us so many tracks that just did not integrate the basic storyline as they would have wished or conceptualised...(if they still do of course). LTL seems to be tottering and does need a good shake-up.

See you sometimes on the forum.

Hugs,

Kavita๐Ÿ˜Š
KavitaDR thumbnail
@prettywoman

very well written Kavi as expected from you!! and yes, long too.. u have said it all.. i also watch the show for Dutta and even though he was incapacitated, the show got its spark as soon as he appeared on screen be it in his appearances in front of baaji, nakku , AS or getting up with naku's name on his lips and then the heart wrenching way in which he asks aathi kyunn nahin..

i also did not like seema having blood on her forehead, but as i said in anotehr thread, she is unaware of nakku in D's life and she sees this as a chance fir self redemption.. i just hope that now he is awake, things move a bit faster..i think it will as now naku is on no food/water vrat and so D will have to come back to ehr soon na..
[/QUOTE]

Hey Vandana,

I do need my friends to put up with some of my eccentricities sometimes.๐Ÿ˜ณ...and long posts are my speciality ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and probably says something about the depth of my feelings for a story which defies our conception of love and the pain it sometimes unleash on mere mortals. i just pray that the CV's, finally, get a notion of what they are squandering away....

I would not jump tjhe gun as yet as to the show having got its spark back yet, but, I was certainly relieved to see a conscious Dutta hankering for Nakusha and the support system that he had denied himself. What would I have given for Nakusha to be present when he utters "Ab kahan hain tu.....Aati kyu nahin..."?

The least said about Seema "anointing herself with Dutta's blood, the better, and, lets just hope that it does not add to the chest of bloopers, CVs persist in collecting. I just hope that we get Seema's redemption/forgiveness track over by Monday in time for Dutta's return to Patil Wadi in time for Nakusha's Vrat Savitri. I remember a post a while ago where I equated Nakusha's subservience and subjugation to Dutta's love and family to Savitri. Little did i know then that CV's would incorporate this element in the story.....What to do, jumping on gravy trains does have its own attractions...๐Ÿ˜†

Big hugs to you,

Kavi
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Kavita,

beautifully written..more than Dutta- nakku's plight that you have delved in in this masterpiece i was more moved by einstein's quotes. being a science student all my life...of course i admire the man but never knew he had such deep philosophical steak in him...

coming to th present track...i was one of those who wanted seema back because i wanted a full closure for dutta before he moved on...seeing the one woman who he had thought he loved and wanted to marry..the one with whom he had had his dreams of family...we all might deny but seema was most important part od Dutta life not because she betrayed him...but because she was the one who awoke the deepest feelings in his heart...who made him acquainted with the most base of feelings...much before nakkusha existed..she was the first love...which no matter how much we vetto has its own special meaning in one's life....

my problem with the present track is not that dutta is shown being so close to chanda who tends to him and touches his hair lovingly...she has taken such liberties before...and so she has no inhibition to do so again...whereas for nakku and dutta the bonds for physical closeness are still very thin and fragile...she still feels inhibited in touching him on her whim as she still sees him as saab....then there is the matter of him being angry with her...just when they were getting to the stage where could have overcome their hesitations and really become one in all sense they were torn apart again...

my problem is the way they are handling the track which had great potential....i don't want to see helpless dutta....i want him to learn to trust hi other senses more now and rise like a fighter....and i don't want to see kala-suds-chaskar at all....they disgust me...and mang filling thing....i know you all are trying to find a silver lining in that particular cloud but i am sorry but i feel that particular cloud was not even needed in our sky of LTL in the first place as the sky is already cloudy enough for Tasha..
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nizam13

@ZubyDutta - Zuby,

You are very wise person.(don't know how old you are but if you are young in chronological age then you are so wise for a young person).  You thoughts here are so very true to human behavior in every social culture. Reconciliation, intimacy and closeness are dependent on forgiveness  respect, love and trust.

I agree with your analysis of the blindness. Dutta/MR portrayal of his acute blindness if MR/LTL's writers have done any homework on acute blindness because of trauma they would continue to show the behavioral manifestations by Dutta for a few more episodes. Mainly his loss of self-esteem and hopelessness and the need to build back his strong self-image by trust because as we all know what kind of temperament he has and it would certainly be a very difficult task for anyone attempting to help him recover except Nakusha as she is the only one he seems to be thinking has always been there for him but the Seema track, Dutta's hatred for betrayal and his need to build that trust is necessary for him to love and accept her unconditionally with no future room for doubt on any matter not just his belief about her lack of trust in telling him about her raaz.. There could come a point where Naku may have to tell him about Kala, so here again is the trust issue not just about her knowledge about Kala's deeds and wanting to deal with it her own way but the trust she should have had in him to make him aware of this.  Aneesa

Thanks Aneesa! ๐Ÿ˜Š You think I'm wise?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Strange.Mom says I think & behave like a four yr old.๐Ÿ˜† Jks apart.I'm with u completely. Most here at the forum call D a "gadha" (donkey).Not only because he was "blind" to Nakusha's love & devotion but also to so much treachery & plotting by his own under his nose.Now he being really blind would really see people for they really are. He will finally see thru the smokescreen created in PN for his benefit.
I hope a lot of mysteries are unravelled by this new events in D's life.
Take care.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Zuby for your detailed reply and apologies for the delay in coming back to yours and all the different posts to this thread.

I will have to plead guilty to the fact that even I have been part of that majority who who has found fault with the current LTL track and, rightly, to a large extent. But I find myself compelled to don the devil's advocate mantle and come in defence of Dutta's portrayal as a physically impaired man who has to set on a quest for a new way of life after all that he has gone through for so many years. I have written in earlier threads that come what may, Dutta will always be the emotional boat of safety for Nakusha because of that relationship of pain (dard ka rishta) that destiny had decreed for the couple.

Being separated for the first time from all that represents his personal safety net as you put it will allow him to put his life and all those who depend or rely on him in perspective for his final redemption and personal healing. During this nerve-racking process where he will stumble many times before reaching his real destination who is Nakusha in the sense that she represents the haven of peace and happiness that he has denied himself because of all his prejudices and denial of his self and his feelings. This track should probably be the preparation grounds for the more bitter and ferocious battle that he will have to wage against his own kins (Kala, Suds and to a certain degree Leela and Roops) to be able to restore the balance of the delicate family equations that he had never understood/addressed or perceived, properly, before. And should he need to make choices thereafter, he will no longer be torn as he would have been through the furies of physical and emotional adn psychological hell.

Being looked after Seema is not something that I, personally, as a fan of TASHA can take but Dutta will now be able to undertake an arduous physical journey when he will put to rest all the internal demons that have plagued his life and the ensuing guilt in accepting wholeheartedly, the real sensation of love and belongingness.

I will not dwell on the crass treatment of the storyline in Seema's residence as enough has been said about it by many members but I will join you in reiterating the wish that LTL, just like its main character snaps out of its lethargy to embrace once again its concept of "Uniqueness" I just pray that the CVs or the Channel are still as passionate as the beaten but not broken fans of this ELS.๐Ÿ˜ณ

[/QUOTE]
We all been waiting for the day when D will finally realise the ppl he has been cherishing so much all his life have made it their life's mission to crush his every happiness. We have been speculating how or who will reveal it all to D.Now it seems it will be D himself thru his blindness.I am so thrilled with this idea. I never wanted Nakusha with the help of Baji exposing Kala & evil deeds & D going in for a third round of the "betrayal-revelation-forgiveness" saga with Nakku๐Ÿคข I so wanted him to be the one to finally pull off the covers off all the mysteries within PN. Kala I think will get overconfident seeing her cousin blind as she got with Nakku & will start making mistakes thus making the mirrors more clearer for D to see who's what.
Again a superb never before seen on TV concept. But it all depends on the CVs execution of this idea. I sincerely hope they read ur write up.
Thanks again for coming up with such a lovely post.Have a great weekend. ๐Ÿ˜Š
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautifully written Kavita!! ๐Ÿ‘

I agree with what you have said in your post wholeheartedly! Couldn't have said it better myself! I trust CVs for what they are dishing out to us. The treatment may seem a bit lacklustre but this Seema track is very essential to make Dutta realize once and for all what Naku really means to him. If you have noticed in the earlier episodes Dutta was on his way to forgive Naku but wasn't quite there. He couldn't bring himself to acknowledge his feelings to Naku but now his temporary loss of vision will make him "see" many things among his confession of love to Naku. He will learn to "read", "sense" people and he needs it not only to stay in the business but also in his personal life where he can be a better judge of characters.

In spite of all this, I would urge to the CVs to speed up the track before it gets too boring and even loses its importance in the story.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kavita wonderful post and I simply loved Zuby's reply to your post.

We have been complaining since long time that Dutta is not using his brain and he's flawed in comprehending people. This visual impairment will open his third eye for sure. Blind people have extraordinary comprehension power and Dutta will learn to use his other senses v soon. Though at this stage he is just perplexed and quite vulnerable. He can't trust strangers that's why he came out of chanda's place and tried to move out on his own. For the man who was physically powerful yet devoid of an ability to trust and understand people, this is surely going to be a great  learning experience. Where he will try to use all his senses which he did not use before. Be it temporary one, but this will surely help him evolve and what makes it more exciting is that he now will get his third eye open. It will make him see things which he could not see with his eyes. I am happy at this development though I don't want it to be permanent one. I so want Dutta to find his enemies on his own. I never want Nakusha to do that nor anyone else. I just hope they execute this thing beautifully. Above all, I want him to trust right people and give them respect and importance that they deserve.

He was disgruntled at Nakusha's FR. He hates beautiful faces and  he did snub her many times. Despite she reassured him that she carries all the love and respect for him that kali nakusha had. He did'nt give her any chance to explain herself and kept himself and her deprived of true love and its beauty. This will make him learn the true value of Nakusha and how his past experiences blinded him to judge people's intentions incorrectly. This disability will make him love his Nakusha more, as he can't see her face but will see her through his heart. This Love will help him break all the barriers around him and clear himself of all the past demons lurking in his life.

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
@shruti10
Well done Kavita.... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Excellently portrayed.... ๐Ÿ‘ .... ๐Ÿ‘.

A lot has already been said, so i won't say anything about it as there is nothing left for me to say.

[/QUOTE]

Dear Shruti,

Thank you for the appreciation. I have to confess that I see you on practically every thread on the forum actively contributing or supporting to discussions. I, sometimes, wish that I could show that much zeal on a more regular basis as promoting awareness about the forum and its members will eventually benefit LTL, one of the primary reasons for which all of us stick together. Also, we have had the chance to discover new friends and thought processes.

Keep contributing.

Hugs,

Kavita
KavitaDR thumbnail
[@suhana19
Hey Kavita ๐Ÿค—
Excellent post as always....Loved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
U said it all yaar....i have no words to express yaar...really totally speechless....Keep on rocking with the amazing and superb posts yaar....Thanx for the PM...But read before ur PM๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Love and Hugs suhana๐Ÿค—
[/QUOTE]

Yes Suhana,

I know Buddy.. ๐Ÿ˜†Actually, I went back to the thread to edit soomething and saw that you were the first to press the "like" button. As always๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Thank you, your appreciation means a lot.

Where are you with the VM....Dutta's and Naku's current plight fits the song to a T.....Whenever you could make time for it...would be great.

Luv,

Kavita๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
@mozart66

Beautifully written Kavita!! ๐Ÿ‘

I agree with what you have said in your post wholeheartedly! Couldn't have said it better myself! I trust CVs for what they are dishing out to us. The treatment may seem a bit lacklustre but this Seema track is very essential to make Dutta realize once and for all what Naku really means to him. If you have noticed in the earlier episodes Dutta was on his way to forgive Naku but wasn't quite there. He couldn't bring himself to acknowledge his feelings to Naku but now his temporary loss of vision will make him "see" many things among his confession of love to Naku. He will learn to "read", "sense" people and he needs it not only to stay in the business but also in his personal life where he can be a better judge of characters.

In spite of all this, I would urge to the CVs to speed up the track before it gets too boring and even loses its importance in the story.
[/QUOTE]

Dear Manju,

Thank you Manju and sorry for the delay in coming back to your post.

There is a general consensus on the forum that CVs have a serious problem in the execution as highlighted by Zuby and Subrosa but viewers who are completely attached to the show have no option but entrust the CVs with our hopes that they get back to the serious business of moving the story forward rather than rely on the goodwill and passion of the viewers for LTL.
Likewise for the Seema track which I hope will finally enable the impaired Dutta to realise Nakusha's true worh in his life and acknowledge his feelings without a third party  trying to influence him.

I loved Aparna' (*dew-droppearl*) take on why  Dutta should do this on his own wihout the need for plot contrivance or other interventions. Except for Morey's and Anna's, none of the characters introduced to move the story forward have managed much, It is unfortunate that the CVs' still do not seem to get the message. Let us see what they  come up with this week.  Nakusha's decision to observe the Vrat Savitri may signify a turn of events now.

Take care,

Kavita๐Ÿ˜Š