India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Lets fly the flag of faith for true love & TASHA

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.".....A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, our perceptions of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which only in their most primitive forms are accessible to our minds: it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute true religiosity." Courtesy- Albert Einstein. May I, humbly, be allowed to commit the sacrilege of adding true love to one of the most commented extracts from the revered thinker's "The World as I see it"? It is only because of our faith and belief in the perception of true love and its mysteries that we have managed to put up with the butchered version of the E-LS we all fell in love with, as sadly portrayed by Nakusha's persistence in seeing/sensing Dutta everywhere. I am so tempted to believe that being enlightened helps one achieve anything in life as it equates to being able to seeing through the illusions of knowing what reality, really, consists of. The same realisation seems to have dawned on Dutta who was at last shown to be able to orient himself with both images of Nakusha in his conscious/unconscious state without resentment and a pure longing to be with his wife.

The high walls of the fortress that had encapsulated Dutta Sriram Patil have finally given way and it was almost heart-wrenching to see him trying to find his way in the darkness that has overshadowed his already tumultuous life calling for Nakusha. Aneesa (Nizam 13) has an interesting take on how Dutta's present handicap will enable him to appreciate the principle of trust because of the heightened use of other senses taking over object (sight) perception and hence benefit from the coordinated interplay of visions, audition and touch. We had an animated discussion about this track and she hit the nail on the head when she told me that Dutta must now rely on the trust and dependence on others which will pave the way for improved and balanced human relations with all the people in his entourage. I had to grudgingly concur with her that as much as I hated Seema's nonsensical and gross act of applying Dutta's blood to her maang, I would wish and pray that the Cvs are able to incorporate this element in this whole concept of redemption and forgiveness as highlighted by ZubyDutta. Being dependant for the time being on Seema and others, this track better be used as an appendage to help Dutta get rid of some of the flaws and misconceptions that had warped his personality in a sense, and finally able to forgive Seema and others and thus return to Nakusha as an improved human being, stronger and open to the knowledge and perception about all his relationships, especially the one of husband and wife.

If Cvs are creative and sensitive enough with the subject, we will get to see a loving Dutta, subjugating his whole existence to Nakusha for real and, wholeheartedly as he did during his the SR just before Nakusha's face revelation. I would not want to take bets on him getting his vision back yet after bumping into the "tempo" yesterday and moot that CVs, again, use this opportunity to show a vulnerable Dutta, resolutely, using his ears now to pick on all that is happening around him and develop/sharpen the necessary skills to read, analyze and judge the people around him as well as the conspiracies brewing right under his nose, that he has not been aware of for years.  I would like to thank Aneesa for this section of the thread as her vast experience as a psychiatric nurse does enable her to have a clear understanding of the psychological impact of this sad phase in D' life. (We, at least, hope that the CVs will think along these lines rather than waste time on tedious tracks involving too much of Kala and Suds, Chaskar or the lame musicians in Seema's house). The time will soon be ripe for Dutta and Nakusha to, finally, strike in their battle for happiness and serenity at last.  

Another interesting aspect from a purely speculative point this week, despite, the drag fest has been the manifold manifestations of Dutta in that little village of Ratnagiri where he kept "appearing" in front of Nakusha, AS and Baaji. Whilst many including myself would have been quick in slamming it down as silly and Cv's attempt to pacify viewers by not obliterating Dutta from the screen completely, I have had the chance to see the potential use of the metaphysical element in further strengthening the mental bond between Dutta/Nakusha, Dutta/AS, Dutta/Baaji, hence laying the foundation for a saner and more conducive environment in Patil Niwas once Dutta goes back to Nakusha. It would have been such a pleasure to see the CVs exploring the facets of mind reality instead of indulging in this unnecessary drag fest full of obscenities and badly-sequenced events over the last two weeks. We, cannot, unfortunately, ever dissociate them from this sad trend. A drag fest showing Dutta and Nakusha even using their preferred flashbacks technique would have been more acceptable to the audience while all the bits are being tied up to put the story back on track. Dutta and Nakusha (albeit shown separately) could be projected as individuals in their own right battling with all elements, physical and psychological, to free themselves from the shackles of all corrosives emotions (their own and those forced upon them by members of Patil Niwas or their immediate surroundings).

I believe that the true value of a human being is determined, primarily, by the measure and the sense in which he/she has attained liberation from the self. Only the individual can think, and thereby create new values for society, nay, even set up new moral standards to which the life of the community conforms. Dutta may have conformed to these values despite his "profession" but none of the members of his family, did really subscribe to the same. All these tribulations that Dutta, Nakusha and even Baaji and other members of the Dutta's family would have gone through (with the exception of the evil Kala and Suds), may eventually make Patil Niwas a happier home. I will take the liberty of quoting Einstein again here: "How strange is the lot of us mortals! Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose he knows not, though he sometimes thinks he senses it. But without deeper reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people -- first of all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness is wholly dependent, and then for the many, unknown to us, to whose destinies we are bound by the ties of sympathy. A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labours of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving...". The CVs may not have conceived it as such but my reading of those manifestations was Nakusha's innocent power over the concept of the mind being Totality which she has always expressed through the total subjugation of her fate to Bappa and Dutta afterwards. These manifestations were a measure of how TaSha are in essence One and everything around them and the depth of their feelings for each other is nothing but a projection of the external world from within their own psyche. This could be the reason we never tire of the harmonious sync in the flashback scenes between Nakusha and Dutta, irrespective of whether they are together or miles apart. And shall I sound caution to the CVs here and make a heartfelt plea that this unique element of magic just does not go down the drain through their constant bloopers. AngryAngryAngry

We have all fought hard on the forum and other platforms to ensure that LTL remains a fairy tale about the mystery of life, love and hatred in equal measure, truth and beauty, betrayal, compassion and pain, hence, the faith and belief that we have upheld, despite having been treated so shabbily by the Channel or the CVs. We just pray that the story now gets back on track and this was my reverence for a show that I have loved and the characters that I have idolised, especially that of Dutta Shriram Patil.Embarrassed

Would love to read your comments. Embarrassed

Edited by KavitaDR - 21 January 2011 at 10:17am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

shivkundanmasznotsorryLaTuLashruti10augustsss8080dramagodivya17-7sasha_1prettywomanmnx12sub_rosakadduushish15Fishfishleft_foreverdivy609bfunofbb123mozart66mussy.jamshedWanderbugPooja_219ushankitvcmIsHeZ.xtriashabetty123shonapinky-Carrie-MelodiousDreams*dewdrop~pearl*suhana19meghaparti-Huma-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Superbly written,Kavita as always.Clap

Though the present track has been rubbished off as crap collectively by the forum, there were also many firsts that ought to be acknowledged. The very first one & also the major one as so rightly pointed out by you & Aneesa is Dutta's unfortunate disability. D has gone thru profound physical & emotional pain all  his life but he was more or less able to meet it head on.This was mainly due to sheer physical power.But this newly acquired disability is a whole new  unnerving experience.Where his main faculty, his vision has left him thus making him very disoriented & confused. That's one reason I think he hasn't yet asked exactly where he is & that his family be contacted immediately.This complete dependence on strangers horrifies him beyond any measure.This could be the reason instead of shouting for help he set off on his own out of the house. Secondly he has never really been this alone in his life before.His safety net has been snatched away from him. Whatever turmoil or earth shattering events that has happened in his life his mother & friend Baji were always there for him.His cousins & their families though not genuine atleast rallied around him.And there was Nakusha as was portrayed thru the FBs.Ever present to steady him every time he stumbled in the last nine months.Today he has lost the use of eyes & none of them are there for D.What could be more pitiful!Thirdly the Patil Niwasis. Bajirao led D into a life of crime albeit unknowingly but he now truly feels the loss of his only support in his life to that very life of crime.The sisters Leela & Roop spent most of their adult life plotting & scheming against their cousin's happiness.But now they realise the true loss of their father figure.Lastly AS.Just how at the end of the tether the seemingly strong single mother has been pushed by only news of her son's accident.What would have happened if there really was a dead body?

My point is this concept is so beautiful on paper.Evil's temporary victory.The king missing during battle.His queen & commander's undying efforts to hold everything & everyone together.The king badly injured disabled & disoriented in a courtesan's boudoir who has her own history with the king. Thus the following tale of forgiveness,redemption,sacrifice & healing.Then there are dangers lurking even in a seemingly innocuous dance hall in the form a VIP visitor the enemy of the king.Its an absolutely charming concept .Its has a beautiful old world charm, like belonging to some victorian era but the execution!Aye!there lies the rub! It is the pathetic execution of this beautiful track that has brought down the enthusiasm of its audiences to almost zero level.Right from the accident, to the reactions of the family,the conduct of the other key players Nakku, Baji & Seema took everything down the drain. The concept of a "Mujra" itself was  a breath of fresh air.I'm so sick watching actors in their mid-30s pretending to be 16 having epileptic seizures like dance movements.In such days a Mujra seemed a welcome change.But alas again the execution was so crass.The only people who kept this show on its legs were Dutta & Chaskar with their unmatched talent.

LTL has always been a breath of fresh air.Its like that quaint quiet little village or town one suddenly comes upon after driving endlessly thru the cities's overwhelming crowd, noise muck & pollution.Its the dinner that's served piping hot by ur husband that u've been rushing home to prepare after a back breaking day at the office.All the mini concepts within LTL has been such.Unique & Unmatched.But alas only so long they are ideas.But once the execution is complete a totally different haphazard product is unveiled.

I sincerely hope next week meets us with loads of sweet surprises & we have our most loved love story told as it ought to be told & deserves to be told

Edited by ZubyDutta - 21 January 2011 at 11:39am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutedramagokomal_w25KavitaDRshipsshivkundanmasznotsorryprettywomanCrystal29sasha_1mozart66bfunofbb123mussy.jamshedPooja_219Fishfishsub_rosaleft_foreverdivy609shonapinkysuhana19MelodiousDreamsushankitvcMrsKhan

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
2nd ..b right back 2 :)
+++++

Dear Kavita,

To be very frank I did not see anything nice last two weeks except for Dutta uttering Naku abh kaha reh gayi tu.....his desparate attempt to hold on to the person who always came forward even when he did not want her.....

Now I must say the way you have put Aneesa's thoughts....I must applaud it.  Yes maybe a blind Dutta can now 'see' many things, maybe he can atlast enjoy life like a ordinary man. 

Last two weeks Mishal mainly has been inactive, of course I understand the main lead does need a break at times because shooting can be very taxing....but somehow I felt the episodes were lacklustured.  The spark was missing and top of it filled with bloopers, maybe MR is the central force of the serial but it does not mean if he is inactive for few days the serial should tank instead it was a good opportunity to develop other tracks ..family bonding, a bit of seema's past...her journey of realisation what she has lost and maybe pairing up Baaji with one of the sisters...good or bad Nakusha still has her family but Bajirao has no one other than his friend Dutta.  I also learnt the creator of LTL Jayesh Patil has left for greener pastures....as I wish him all the best for his new future, I would like to join you Kavita to request the creatives please do not spoil the story, keep the episodes blooper free and try to maintain its uniqueness....love Tin

Edited by tintiny - 21 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorryshivkundanmaszdivya17-7KavitaDRbfunofbb123mozart66ushankitvcsuhana19MrsKhan

notsorry Senior Member
notsorry
notsorry

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
@tintiny - Jayati, I don't believe MR/Dutta's character has been inactive on the sets even during the uproar about him leaving and filler episodes.  He has to be able to put a tremendous amount of effort into his display of emotions and mannerism which would need many retakes to be able to portray his character they way he does as we all know from loving especially him, in LTL.  This past week for the blindness, if you watch closely you can see his display of emotions and mannerisms charateristic of sudden blindness in which one has to compensate for the sudden change in lifestyle immediately, unlike the slow onset of blindness.  MR, I am sure being the perfectionist as an actor and in his role of Dutta must have definitely researched this incapacity to be able to perform as a true blind person.  I hope that you see my point in that it would have taken time to shoot each scene to be able to pull this off.  Hang in there, watch old episodes that you love, to fill in the time as I am sure everyone will be in for a rocking good time soon.  Aneesa

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82KavitaDRLaTuLamaszdivy609Fishfishbfunofbb123ushankitvcMelodiousDreamssuhana19-Carrie-MrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

sorry double postEmbarrassed

Edited by ZubyDutta - 21 January 2011 at 11:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRsuhana19

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Beautiful Post Kavita....will be back with a reply soon..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion that stands at the cradle of true art and true science.".....A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, our perceptions of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which only in their most primitive forms are accessible to our minds: it is this knowledge and this emotion that constitute true religiosity." Courtesy- Albert Einstein. May I, humbly, be allowed to commit the sacrilege of adding true love to one of the most commented extracts from the revered thinker's "The World as I see it"? It is only because of our faith and belief in the perception of true love and its mysteries that we have managed to put up with the butchered version of the E-LS we all fell in love with, as sadly portrayed by Nakusha's persistence in seeing/sensing Dutta everywhere. I am so tempted to believe that being enlightened helps one achieve anything in life as it equates to being able to seeing through the illusions of knowing what reality, really, consists of. The same realisation seems to have dawned on Dutta who was at last shown to be able to orient himself with both images of Nakusha in his conscious/unconscious state without resentment and a pure longing to be with his wife.

The high walls of the fortress that had encapsulated Dutta Sriram Patil have finally given way and it was almost heart-wrenching to see him trying to find his way in the darkness that has overshadowed his already tumultuous life calling for Nakusha. Aneesa (Nizam 13) has an interesting take on how Dutta's present handicap will enable him to appreciate the principle of trust because of the heightened use of other senses taking over object (sight) perception and hence benefit from the coordinated interplay of visions, audition and touch. We had an animated discussion about this track and she hit the nail on the head when she told me that Dutta must now rely on the trust and dependence on others which will pave the way for improved and balanced human relations with all the people in his entourage. I had to grudgingly concur with her that as much as I hated Seema's nonsensical and gross act of applying Dutta's blood to her maang, I would wish and pray that the Cvs are able to incorporate this element in this whole concept of redemption and forgiveness as highlighted by ZubyDutta. Being dependant for the time being on Seema and others, this track better be used as an appendage to help Dutta get rid of some of the flaws and misconceptions that had warped his personality in a sense, and finally able to forgive Seema and others and thus return to Nakusha as an improved human being, stronger and open to the knowledge and perception about all his relationships, especially the one of husband and wife.

If Cvs are creative and sensitive enough with the subject, we will get to see a loving Dutta, subjugating his whole existence to Nakusha for real and, wholeheartedly as he did during his the SR just before Nakusha's face revelation. I would not want to take bets on him getting his vision back yet after bumping into the "tempo" yesterday and moot that CVs, again, use this opportunity to show a vulnerable Dutta, resolutely, using his ears now to pick on all that is happening around him and develop/sharpen the necessary skills to read, analyze and judge the people around him as well as the conspiracies brewing right under his nose, that he has not been aware of for years.  I would like to thank Aneesa for this section of the thread as her vast experience as a psychiatric nurse does enable her to have a clear understanding of the psychological impact of this sad phase in D' life. (We, at least, hope that the CVs will think along these lines rather than waste time on tedious tracks involving too much of Kala and Suds, Chaskar or the lame musicians in Seema's house). The time will soon be ripe for Dutta and Nakusha to, finally, strike in their battle for happiness and serenity at last.  

Another interesting aspect from a purely speculative point this week, despite, the drag fest has been the manifold manifestations of Dutta in that little village of Ratnagiri where he kept "appearing" in front of Nakusha, AS and Baaji. Whilst many including myself would have been quick in slamming it down as silly and Cv's attempt to pacify viewers by not obliterating Dutta from the screen completely, I have had the chance to see the potential use of the metaphysical element in further strengthening the mental bond between Dutta/Nakusha, Dutta/AS, Dutta/Baaji, hence laying the foundation for a saner and more conducive environment in Patil Niwas once Dutta goes back to Nakusha. It would have been such a pleasure to see the CVs exploring the facets of mind reality instead of indulging in this unnecessary drag fest full of obscenities and badly-sequenced events over the last two weeks. We, cannot, unfortunately, ever dissociate them from this sad trend. A drag fest showing Dutta and Nakusha even using their preferred flashbacks technique would have been more acceptable to the audience while all the bits are being tied up to put the story back on track. Dutta and Nakusha (albeit shown separately) could be projected as individuals in their own right battling with all elements, physical and psychological, to free themselves from the shackles of all corrosives emotions (their own and those forced upon them by members of Patil Niwas or their immediate surroundings).

I believe that the true value of a human being is determined, primarily, by the measure and the sense in which he/she has attained liberation from the self. Only the individual can think, and thereby create new values for society, nay, even set up new moral standards to which the life of the community conforms. Dutta may have conformed to these values despite his "profession" but none of the members of his family, did really subscribe to the same. All these tribulations that Dutta, Nakusha and even Baaji and other members of the Dutta's family would have gone through (with the exception of the evil Kala and Suds), may eventually make Patil Niwas a happier home. I will take the liberty of quoting Einstein again here: "How strange is the lot of us mortals! Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose he knows not, though he sometimes thinks he senses it. But without deeper reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people -- first of all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness is wholly dependent, and then for the many, unknown to us, to whose destinies we are bound by the ties of sympathy. A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labours of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving...". The CVs may not have conceived it as such but my reading of those manifestations was Nakusha's innocent power over the concept of the mind being Totality which she has always expressed through the total subjugation of her fate to Bappa and Dutta afterwards. These manifestations were a measure of how TaSha are in essence One and everything around them and the depth of their feelings for each other is nothing but a projection of the external world from within their own psyche. This could be the reason we never tire of the harmonious sync in the flashback scenes between Nakusha and Dutta, irrespective of whether they are together or miles apart. And shall I sound caution to the CVs here and make a heartfelt plea that this unique element of magic just does not go down the drain through their constant bloopers. AngryAngryAngry

We have all fought hard on the forum and other platforms to ensure that LTL remains a fairy tale about the mystery of life, love and hatred in equal measure, truth and beauty, betrayal, compassion and pain, hence, the faith and belief that we have upheld, despite having been treated so shabbily by the Channel or the CVs. We just pray that the story now gets back on track and this was my reverence for a show that I have loved and the characters that I have idolised, especially that of Dutta Shriram Patil.Embarrassed

Would love to read your comments. Embarrassed

Very well said Kavita Clap! A very indepth post I must say!

I agree with everything you have said here. Actually just today I was thinking of this point - where you lose one sense, thats when another one opens - your 6th sense, or atleast such an absense of a sense SHARPENS your other senses - including your intelligence and sensibilities. Most human beings are physical and materialistic. They can primarily just feel what their 5 senses get attracted to. And that is the reason why in todays world many people fall for superficial aspects in other people and befriend them or fall in love, only to realise later that it was all a mirage! But 6th sense is very subtle, its the voice of your heart. But as long as your 5 senses are awake, you cannot feel or activate it. But when you slowly move away from them, thats when you are able to see clearly things which are beyond 5 senses - like true love, qualitative things in life which are beyond the physical and materialistic things. Thats why in meditation, they start off by guiding you to slowly put to rest your 5 senses - shutting your eyes, sitting in a very quite place so as to shut off your hearing attractions, etc. And here in Dutta's case, Nakku and her love is very simple but of a real high stature, where its difficult for many humans to reach or even understand the characteristics of such a stature. So to understand such a high stature of Nakku, Dutta will have to go beyond his 5 senses, then he will realise her true meaning and value.

Regarding Dutta accepting Nakku, you know this is what I always wanted....I dint want Dutta to simply accept Nakku as a 'favor' or JUST bcos he is MARRIED to her, or for the sake of a 3rd person (like AS - remember when Nakku called out to Dutta to tie the dhaga on his hand, he obliges in an uninterested manner, and later he looks at AS as though he did all that JUST for AS!). So I dint want Dutta to accept Nakku because of either of the above mentioned reasons. I wanted Dutta to accept her because he GENUINELY NEEDED/LOVED HER - not because he HAS TO, but because HE REALLY WANTED TO! And its a true reality - you dont understand the value or existance of a person when everything is fine and normal....you only understand the TRUE value of a person when you DESPERATELY NEED that person. Arent we all like that in some way....dont we tend to take the people who loves us to bits for granted, and tend to give more attention to people who dont care much about us? Even in Dutta's case...somehow I always got a feeling that he listens more to Kala and gives her a certain importance, as compared to even AS. I remember after Nakku's FR, Dutta said he was equally pissed with everyone in his family, and wasnt even ready to listen out to AS. But somehow Kala always had the power to influence him and get him to listen to her atleast. I remember, when Kala speaks, Dutta doesnt talk back much Confused. I dont know if anyone else noticed this.

So now Dutta will not only understand Nakku's value, but also the importance of his FAMILY - whom he had written off post FR, blaming them ALL of cheating him! I still remember how Madhu tried to convince him about the importance of a family, quoting how lonely she had been all this while without one. Still Dutta never cared to even listen, and just walked off. Now he will understand the importance of his family. He is blind and helpless today, and is feeling all the more helpless bcos he doesnt have anyone of his 'own' around him. He is left to the mercy of some strangers. But when he comes back to his family, even if he would remain blind, am sure he would be more at peace there as he would be in his HOME Smile.

On a lighter note, Kavita you always write like a journalist LOL - the way you have quoted other members of the forum if you felt you have borrowed some thoughts from them, and your systematic and perfect writing EmbarrassedLOL.....I really appreciate your efforts in making your posts really perfect, and giving it the same respect you might give an official writing, inspite of the fact that this is just a casual forum Smile.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 21 January 2011 at 11:58am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25KavitaDRdramagoshipsnotsorryshivkundanmaszmozart66ushankitvc-Carrie-MelodiousDreamssuhana19

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

"We have all fought hard on the forum and other platforms to ensure that LTL remains a fairy tale about the mystery of life, love and hatred in equal measure, truth and beauty, betrayal, compassion and pain, hence, the faith and belief that we have upheld, despite having been treated so shabbily by the Channel or the CVs. We just pray that the story now gets back on track and this was my reverence for a show that I have loved and the characters that I have idolised. 

Lovely post Kavita and you just summed up what LTL is to me in the above words. Here's hoping the creatives stay true to their beautiful creation !!!!! They have given us wonderful memories to cherish but at times its hard to ignore the dragfest,whatever be the reason. How I wish,they could have shown Madhu as a pillar of strength to Nakusha these days amongst exploring other relationships at PN.

I couldn't agree with Anessa more. It's not what you see but what you understand defines your life.

Thought I know that Naku's  dark/white color was not an issue with Dutta but the trust and faith she didn't show  in their relationship (by hiding the truth) was, somehow I feel the darkness phase might also help Dutta understand what an  emotionally wrenching experience it must have been for Naku to be surronded by darkness -- darkness of being labelled ugly,darkness of insecurity (she was forced to hide her real looks,her parents cdn't provide a secure enviornment),darkness of not knowing what lies ahead in life and  all this might help him appreciate his wife  all the more  thus solidifying their relationship. I hope I am making sense here!!!!

-Ships

Edited by shivansh - 21 January 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutenotsorrymasz-Carrie-MelodiousDreamssuhana19

Go to top