Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
doc, laughter is a easy way to shoo ur stress............

oh and icha says say taps, mai says save kid , and so does dadaji , so majority wins
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ladybird9

πŸ˜† look at me laughing in my stresss tooo πŸ˜†

πŸ‘Thts good na dear!!stress sab part of life hota hai.. thinking and thinking wont help relieve the stress.. so laugh and enjoy.. rest leave up to GodπŸ˜‰

shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

doc, laughter is a easy way to shoo ur stress............

oh and icha says say taps, mai says save kid , and so does dadaji , so majority wins

😊
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farah007

πŸ‘Thts good na dear!!stress sab part of life hota hai.. thinking and thinking wont help relieve the stress.. so laugh and enjoy.. rest leave up to GodπŸ˜‰

i know, hez there 2 take care of everythinggg...
shivani9 thumbnail
let tht child b born naa pehle, y r these ppl becoming mad...whtt if tht child is never born or born but has disrders tht he cant survive y is ichcha mata worried abt this unbrn 3 month prenancy which 6 long months away...ufffffffffffffff
shivani9 thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣 its funny 2 watch jogi n damini scene 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 with pushkar in the background 🀣🀣🀣🀣
shivani9 thumbnail
btw veer ke accent ko kya huva he said saareee instead of sorry..🀣🀣🀣 but the scene...was cute..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yaar , wats the need to show all that >>?? its pathetic ,some one said in written updates, their track is given as if they r actor and need something to show bus
shivani9 thumbnail
whts tht scene thts coming up with jogi n ammoo 🀣🀣🀣🀣 jogi is weing something..no hez threading a needle...he needs glassess 2 do it at this age...not jiska kaaa whateeverπŸ˜› 🀣🀣🀣🀣
shivani9 thumbnail
Thank fully he wasnt wearning a shirt n trying 2 stich ittt πŸ˜› πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£