Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

It will be wrong to blame veer! (Page 12)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by ladybird9

[QUOTE=ladybird9][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=vijayam]

in her childhood she was reprimanded by jogi n sent 2 a hostel too, therez no point in blaming jogi in this, tapasya lied 2 everyone incl Ichcha tht shez a changed person, but continued her evil thoughts...n actions..i see no point in blaming anyone when the fault lies wwith Tapasya if she was burning with jealousy, its high time she turns 2 useless ash..LOL

What about taps leaving iccha & veer together and absconding with sid....or that she was responsible for her murder attempt....letter swapping. taps coming to vrindavan etc etc.....if they had shown that iccha has shared all this with jogi..then I wud have no complaints....after all she shares an excellent rapport with him.
see taps has many problems, but as a friend  iccha shud have helped her in a positive way is what I think...helping her in this way what they are showing is crap....she is only encouraging taps to become more evil...

lets imagine she shared it, what iff jogi doesnt believe her, wht iff jogi igores n last of all wht iff jogi died with tht heart attack...jogi caanot b responsible for Tapasyas thoughts n actions, shez 100 percent responsible for it...

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

in her childhood she was reprimanded by jogi n sent 2 a hostel too, therez no point in blaming jogi in this, tapasya lied 2 everyone incl Ichcha tht shez a changed person, but continued her evil thoughts...n actions..i see no point in blaming anyone when the fault lies wwith Tapasya if she was burning with jealousy, its high time she turns 2 useless ash..LOL

What about taps leaving iccha & veer together and absconding with sid....or that she was responsible for her murder attempt....letter swapping. taps coming to vrindavan etc etc.....if they had shown that iccha has shared all this with jogi..then I wud have no complaints....after all she shares an excellent rapport with him.
see taps has many problems, but as a friend  iccha shud have helped her in a positive way is what I think...helping her in this way what they are showing is crap....she is only encouraging taps to become more evil...

lets imagine she shared it, what iff jogi doesnt believe her, wht iff jogi igores n last of all wht iff jogi died with tht heart attack...jogi caanot b responsible for Tapasyas thoughts n actions, shez 100 percent responsible for it...

if she had shared it....atleast jogi wud be cautioned that something is the matter..monitor his daughter's activities..any father wud do that...uttaran characters are an exception though..Smile..
again I'm not disputing that anyone else is responsible for tappu actions or thoughts..thats only the end product...but there are many contributors primarily iccha, jogi & divya to entire chain of things that lead to those thoughts & actions....

Edited by vijayam - 22 January 2011 at 2:32am
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Hmmm.......So Ichcha is gonna be responsible for all this For the first time while wathcing UT I had no idea what was happening yesterdayOuch I was thinking Are they gonna make Ichcha negative and Taps positiveOuch.......Now it makes sense...
After Veer stops her Ichcha will get super-pissed and will start doubting kya.......and finally one fine day she will leave......
Btw is Ichcha leaving
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

Well, I'm finding this over the top Iccha's concern for tappu quite irritating....is it that her concern for tappu being fully aware of what kind of person she is overrides all  feelings for her dead ex-husband?....tappu hurting her leg while spying on them made iccha run towards her leaving veer's hand....what about Vansh's bleeding soul...how he suffered & died at tappu's hands...why dont they show even once iccha thinking about his suffering....this is ridiculous..Angry
I felt sorry for Vansh today...& wud blame iccha's so called kindness for his death....he didnt deserve this..

It is not kindness...It is being brain- dead, but still living...Ichcha's love for Tapasya surpasses her love for herself, Ammo, Jogi, Veer or Vansh.

The two female leads have special and strange powers..One (Ichcha) can live even though brain- dead due to her undying 'Bhakti'  and continue to do 'Seva' to Tapasya devi(l) ...The other can become the personification of virtue and be worshipped as the ideal woman in spite of doing all crimes under the sun, and what is more, can produce children out of half- dead, unconscious men.

@Bold...LOL..I still wonder taps  how she managed it...Wink..yeh raaz bohut hi interesting hai....
What iccha feels for taps....is it love?  I wud call it debt bonding....if it was love..she wont support taps in all her wrong deeds..rather she wud show her the correct path...ensures she realizes her mistakes......what has iccha truly done to help taps reform herself ...do we even have a single example....sorry, but today I cant avoid iccha bashing..she is also partly to be blamed for taps pitiable situation today..

I am sorry, I used the wrong word...It is not love, but slavery for Tapasya.

Edited by hermoinee - 22 January 2011 at 3:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Thank fully he wasnt wearning a shirt n trying 2 stich ittt ROFL
I thought he's asking for the one he had put on But Thank God It was not so......Bach gaye hum!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Thank fully he wasnt wearning a shirt n trying 2 stich ittt ROFL
I thought he's asking for the one he had put on But Thank God It was not so......Bach gaye hum!!

ya, for a minute even I was wondering if damini wud be stiching a botton on the shirt Jogi was wearing...but thank God, for small merciesLOL... that jogi had another shirt in his hand...ROFL

tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

if she had shared it....atleast jogi wud be cautioned that something is the matter..monitor his daughter's activities..any father wud do that...uttaran characters are an exception though..Smile..
again I'm not disputing that anyone else is responsible for tappu actions or thoughts..thats only the end product...but there are many contributors primarily iccha, jogi & divya to entire chain of things that lead to those thoughts & actions....

Jogi would not have done anything even if Ichcha had told him everything before...But I do agree with you that as her wellwisher she should have told him everything..Jogi, instead of taking her to a psychiatrist after her exposure, threw her out of his house...In this show, nobody has any brains...All are dumb and inactive..Only Nani and Tappu are active and they somehow manage to put their dumb, scheming plans and thoughts into action and also succeeding, no doubt by some miraculous, divine helpShockedOuch
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

Well, I'm finding this over the top Iccha's concern for tappu quite irritating....is it that her concern for tappu being fully aware of what kind of person she is overrides all  feelings for her dead ex-husband?....tappu hurting her leg while spying on them made iccha run towards her leaving veer's hand....what about Vansh's bleeding soul...how he suffered & died at tappu's hands...why dont they show even once iccha thinking about his suffering....this is ridiculous..Angry
I felt sorry for Vansh today...& wud blame iccha's so called kindness for his death....he didnt deserve this..

It is not kindness...It is being brain- dead, but still living...Ichcha's love for Tapasya surpasses her love for herself, Ammo, Jogi, Veer or Vansh.

The two female leads have special and strange powers..One (Ichcha) can live even though brain- dead due to her undying 'Bhakti'  and continue to do 'Seva' to Tapasya devi(l) ...The other can become the personification of virtue and be worshipped as the ideal woman in spite of doing all crimes under the sun, and what is more, can produce children out of half- dead, unconscious men.

@Bold...LOL..I still wonder taps  how she managed it...Wink..yeh raaz bohut hi interesting hai....
What iccha feels for taps....is it love?  I wud call it debt bonding....if it was love..she wont support taps in all her wrong deeds..rather she wud show her the correct path...ensures she realizes her mistakes......what has iccha truly done to help taps reform herself ...do we even have a single example....sorry, but today I cant avoid iccha bashing..she is also partly to be blamed for taps pitiable situation today..

@bold i agree wid on this & thatswhy i pressed like button ClapClap but i don't agree abt icchha shud've told all 2 jogi or divya as i've already stated reasons 4 this also in sumoder thread!! icchha's is like karna who was in debt of duryodhana. karna always tried 2 give advice but never srsly tried 2 stop him plotting against pandavas though he always went away wenever shakuni started provoking & plotting!! but icchha's is a bit difft from karna as karna once insulted druapadi by calling her w**** whereas icchha never take part in taps evil deeds like karna!!

FunLyfe

Go to top