Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

It will be wrong to blame veer! (Page 11)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by hermoinee

[QUOTE=vijayam]
It is not kindness...It is being brain- dead, but still living...Ichcha's love for Tapasya surpasses her love for herself, Ammo, Jogi, Veer or Vansh.

The two female leads have special and strange powers..One (Ichcha) can live even though brain- dead due to her undying 'Bhakti'  and continue to do 'Seva' to Tapasya devi(l) ...The other can become the personification of virtue and be worshipped as the ideal woman in spite of doing all crimes under the sun, and what is more, can produce children out of half- dead, unconscious men.

@Bold...LOL..I still wonder taps  how she managed it...Wink..yeh raaz bohut hi interesting hai....
What iccha feels for taps....is it love?  I wud call it debt bonding....if it was love..she wont support taps in all her wrong deeds..rather she wud show her the correct path...ensures she realizes her mistakes......what has iccha truly done to help taps reform herself ...do we even have a single example....sorry, but today I cant avoid iccha bashing..she is also partly to be blamed for taps pitiable situation today..

Ichcha is not a guardian or caretaker of Tapasya....she cant b blamed for the evilness of Tapasya...Tapasya has sucuumbed to her evil thoughts n totally responsible for her evil thoughts n actions right from her childhood...

I'm not blaming iccha for taps evilness..and completely agree that each person is responsible for his or her own actions....I cant comment on the childhood part as havent seen those...but taps wud not have dared to commit all those crimes had iccha not kept quiet...as a friend who loves taps deeply...she does have a moral responsibility towards taps..to make her realize that she is on the wrong path...and caution the elders of home so that they can guide her...

dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
if she would have cautioned Nani would have been the first person to object and humiliate ichha and blame would have come on ichha again for doubting tappu Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinapandey

if she would have cautioned Nani would have been the first person to object and humiliate ichha and blame would have come on ichha again for doubting tappu Ouch

Why nani... what about tappu's parents..she cud have confided in jogi...
dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
then y couldn't jogi keep a track of his daughter  (btw im sorry for debating and fighting like this) pls dont take it seriously Smile
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

[QUOTE=vijayam]
It is not kindness...It is being brain- dead, but still living...Ichcha's love for Tapasya surpasses her love for herself, Ammo, Jogi, Veer or Vansh.

The two female leads have special and strange powers..One (Ichcha) can live even though brain- dead due to her undying 'Bhakti'  and continue to do 'Seva' to Tapasya devi(l) ...The other can become the personification of virtue and be worshipped as the ideal woman in spite of doing all crimes under the sun, and what is more, can produce children out of half- dead, unconscious men.

@Bold...LOL..I still wonder taps  how she managed it...Wink..yeh raaz bohut hi interesting hai....
What iccha feels for taps....is it love?  I wud call it debt bonding....if it was love..she wont support taps in all her wrong deeds..rather she wud show her the correct path...ensures she realizes her mistakes......what has iccha truly done to help taps reform herself ...do we even have a single example....sorry, but today I cant avoid iccha bashing..she is also partly to be blamed for taps pitiable situation today..

Ichcha is not a guardian or caretaker of Tapasya....she cant b blamed for the evilness of Tapasya...Tapasya has sucuumbed to her evil thoughts n totally responsible for her evil thoughts n actions right from her childhood...

I'm not blaming iccha for taps evilness..and completely agree that each person is responsible for his or her own actions....I cant comment on the childhood part as havent seen those...but taps wud not have dared to commit all those crimes had iccha not kept quiet...as a friend who loves taps deeply...she does have a moral responsibility towards taps..to make her realize that she is on the wrong path...and caution the elders of home so that they can guide her...

in her childhood she was reprimanded by jogi n sent 2 a hostel too, therez no point in blaming jogi in this, tapasya lied 2 everyone incl Ichcha tht shez a changed person, but continued her evil thoughts...n actions..i see no point in blaming anyone when the fault lies wwith Tapasya if she was burning with jealousy, its high time she turns 2 useless ash..TongueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

during her days with sid

ichaa used to warn her she should talk this to jogi

but taps warned her not to come in between she and her parents

after that ichaa used to hide taps sins

like bride swapping and letter changing incidents

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinapandey

then y couldn't jogi keep a track of his daughter  (btw im sorry for debating and fighting like this) pls dont take it seriously Smile

Not at all dina....you see iccha knew things about taps which jogi didnt....like she meeting sid while iccha & veer kept waiting for her...sid being her boyfriend..etc.
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=ladybird9][QUOTE=vijayam][QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=vijayam]

in her childhood she was reprimanded by jogi n sent 2 a hostel too, therez no point in blaming jogi in this, tapasya lied 2 everyone incl Ichcha tht shez a changed person, but continued her evil thoughts...n actions..i see no point in blaming anyone when the fault lies wwith Tapasya if she was burning with jealousy, its high time she turns 2 useless ash..LOL

What about taps leaving iccha & veer together and absconding with sid....or that she was responsible for her murder attempt....letter swapping. taps coming to vrindavan etc etc.....if they had shown that iccha has shared all this with jogi..then I wud have no complaints....after all she shares an excellent rapport with him.
see taps has many problems, but as a friend  iccha shud have helped her in a positive way is what I think...helping her in this way what they are showing is crap....she is only encouraging taps to become more evil...

Edited by vijayam - 22 January 2011 at 2:05am

Go to top