Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

It will be wrong to blame veer! (Page 10)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by neenu55

what's to happen etween ichaa and taps

I dont think anything will happen between Ichcha n Taps... it will just be a continuation of yest's drama... now tap ni will do another nautanki that because veer is not paying any attension they will want to leave the bundela house... and when Mai comes to know she will think Ichcha is the reason and ask her to apologise... and its good that Ichcha refuses but Veer does not know that..and thinking taps leaving the bundela house might get Ichcha upset...so will ask taps to stay...
'
bilkul aaj full tapni nonsense hoga start mein,
tappu aasoyon ki nadiya bahayegiSleepy
chalo atleast iccha wont  apologise 2 taps varna thappad marta usseLOL

the thought of watching those same boring nautanki of tapni is putting me off from watching today's 1hr special torture...

Only to attract the viewers now they have shown that promo where Ichcha suddenly asserts herself, which is completely unbelievable. That will be a totally insignificant minuscule scene and the rest of the 1 hour will be dominated by Tapni nautangis and crying and scheming and screeching by the new crybabyOuch

Edited by hermoinee - 21 January 2011 at 11:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyferuchira23divy609cjs369tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Well, I'm finding this over the top Iccha's concern for tappu quite irritating....is it that her concern for tappu being fully aware of what kind of person she is overrides all  feelings for her dead ex-husband?....tappu hurting her leg while spying on them made iccha run towards her leaving veer's hand....what about Vansh's bleeding soul...how he suffered & died at tappu's hands...why dont they show even once iccha thinking about his suffering....this is ridiculous..Angry
I felt sorry for Vansh today...& wud blame iccha's so called kindness for his death....he didnt deserve this..

Very sensible post..ClapClap..All people in the Bundela house, especially Ichcha should be locked in a room and the Vansh suicide video should be played before them repeatedly till it really sinks in their non- existent dumb brains.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyferuchira23tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Well, I'm finding this over the top Iccha's concern for tappu quite irritating....is it that her concern for tappu being fully aware of what kind of person she is overrides all  feelings for her dead ex-husband?....tappu hurting her leg while spying on them made iccha run towards her leaving veer's hand....what about Vansh's bleeding soul...how he suffered & died at tappu's hands...why dont they show even once iccha thinking about his suffering....this is ridiculous..Angry
I felt sorry for Vansh today...& wud blame iccha's so called kindness for his death....he didnt deserve this..

It is not kindness...It is being brain- dead, but still living...Ichcha's love for Tapasya surpasses her love for herself, Ammo, Jogi, Veer or Vansh.

The two female leads have special and strange powers..One (Ichcha) can live even though brain- dead due to her undying 'Bhakti'  and continue to do 'Seva' to Tapasya devi(l) ...The other can become the personification of virtue and be worshipped as the ideal woman in spite of doing all crimes under the sun, and what is more, can produce children out of half- dead, unconscious men.

Edited by hermoinee - 21 January 2011 at 11:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfetiny15

dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Tapasya is making full use of their goodness and Ichcha is letting tapasya use her Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23hermione8tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

It is not kindness...It is being brain- dead, but still living...Ichcha's love for Tapasya surpasses her love for herself, Ammo, Jogi, Veer or Vansh.

The two female leads have special and strange powers..One (Ichcha) can live even though brain- dead due to her undying 'Bhakti'  and continue to do 'Seva' to Tapasya devi(l) ...The other can become the personification of virtue and be worshipped as the ideal woman in spite of doing all crimes under the sun, and what is more, can produce children out of half- dead, unconscious men.

@Bold...LOL..I still wonder taps  how she managed it...Wink..yeh raaz bohut hi interesting hai....
What iccha feels for taps....is it love?  I wud call it debt bonding....if it was love..she wont support taps in all her wrong deeds..rather she wud show her the correct path...ensures she realizes her mistakes......what has iccha truly done to help taps reform herself ...do we even have a single example....sorry, but today I cant avoid iccha bashing..she is also partly to be blamed for taps pitiable situation today..

Edited by vijayam - 22 January 2011 at 1:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

@Bold...LOL..I still wonder taps  how she managed it...Wink..yeh raaz bohut hi interesting hai....
What iccha feels for taps....is it love?  I wud call it debt bonding....if it was love..she wont support taps in all her wrong deeds..rather she wud show her the correct path...ensures she realizes her mistakes......what has iccha truly done to help taps reform herself ...do we even have a single example....sorry, but today I cant avoid iccha bashing..she is also partly to be blamed for taps pitiable situation today..

Ichcha is not a guardian or caretaker of Tapasya....she cant b blamed for the evilness of Tapasya...Tapasya has sucuumbed to her evil thoughts n totally responsible for her evil thoughts n actions right from her childhood...

tiny15

dinapandey Newbie
dinapandey
dinapandey

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
i wont deny it completely that ichha was not wrong but i sincerely feel it's parents duty to see where the child is heading n i dont blame the parents either she was always faking with them too i dont think it was ichcha's duty to reform her she cares for her and caring is another form of love you can reform someone only when he/she is open  with their faults..just my POV

Edited by dinapandey - 22 January 2011 at 1:38am

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Each of us are responsible for our thoughts n actions its nothing but cowardice 2 blame our parents or anyone else for our stupid thoughts actions n its repurcussions...I dont agree Ichcha is in anyway responsible for the state Tapasya is in...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dinapandeytiny15

Go to top