Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OUR WORST NIGHTMARE COMES TRUE.......... (Page 4)

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
UghhhAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakhan98

i like ur post .....AA are the worst onscreen couple IT has ever producedd..Esp that Nikunjjjjj shezzz
so despppoooo k aik din pyar doosre din ikraar and teesre din SR....had hai yaarrr Angry
She did it sooo fasttt yaar almost in few mins and came back b4 phereeeAngry

she is too fast bcoz  cvs wanted the revenge track ,they r not main leads like geet and maan wer it almost takes months to realise love ,the track is of dushmani between arjun and maan ,acording to arjun maan spoiled his sister s life so he spoiled maan s sister life ,i know annie did foolish thing but people do get mad in love and secondly they have been so unrealistic situations in maan n geet s life that time ul dint speak ,i found it so unrealistic in middle that i had left the show,many of ul like the other funny cuoples becoz they r not parelel leads,there is nothing very worst thing about AA,they look realy good ,best BG tune ,so beautifully shown,i guess the problemis  that comparison of them with maaneet  becoz they r  parrelel leads .if ul cud see dev and naitara wats the problem here ??????????there needs to be some kind of main people first dev n naitara now this track.
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
well if annie got pregnant than it's her fault and this issue might create more problem if dadi and maan told her to abort the baby coz arjun might not accept her and then geet will sure oppose maan's decision.

khushi_4ever

Shopnila Senior Member
Shopnila
Shopnila

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Agreed..........And i also LOVED the Adi-pinky track...it would be far better if Their romance would be replaced with AA......

khushi_4ever

bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I know people have their different opinions about AA track - personally I am really hating it, but I know some don't - but what Annie did, right next to her loved bhai's mandapAngry, was really beyond words.  Totally disgusting, and also, like you say, what girl in today's world could possibly be this naive?  Also, I think this can't be all of Arjun's plan.  Aargh.  Yeh dono kitne gande hain...I don't even like to look at them..just go on the forward button until it's back to Maneet and get relief!  Btw, agree with you - their adorable nok-jhoks are too good right now.  Maan is so mischievous.

khushi_4ever

Go to top