Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OUR WORST NIGHTMARE COMES TRUE.......... (Page 3)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

I thought of giving a title to the AA love track,'bin phere hum tere'.But now I can't give that.They have taken the pheras also.For the future track,Annie will be preggy & Arjun will avoid her.So Annie madam will be after Arjun crying,'maang bharo sajna'.Ye,I got the title! Really I'm a genius.ROFL

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
hw abt "dil pukara.......aare......aare."

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuyuun13

they want us to suffer thats why and yes maan and dadima will be mad that they have to suffer because of that dump girl and the cvs need to change what their doing we are human we can take a slap for out face they think we are dump the cvs team are because if the think we will follow what ever they do then they are not smart as i thought they were

Don't worry we will soon be rid of them being together..........and their screen time will lessen considerably..also
bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

I thought of giving a title to the AA love track,'bin phere hum tere'.But now I can't give that.They have taken the pheras also.For the future track,Annie will be preggy & Arjun will avoid her.So Annie madam will be after Arjun crying,'maang bharo sajna'.Ye,I got the title! Really I'm a genius.ROFL

Clap
hw abt "dil pukara.......aare......aare."
                                                                                                                                                                        Hey,that too is a good one!ROFL            

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I am so looking forward to today's episode and i sincerely don't want Annie to spoil it with her rona-dhona..............
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
About AA marriage & SR: yaar aise mat kaho............... itne gande nightmare nahi aate mujheAngry.
                                                 mere nightmare bhi isse kahi ache hote hainROFLROFL.

About adi-pinky, daarji & manishaa-maan love story: I loved their funny cute momentsClap. they just make my dayLOL.

PS: I really dun watch AA scenesAngry. I watch on youtube....so i skip their scenesLOL.

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

About AA marriage & SR: yaar aise mat kaho............... itne gande nightmare nahi aate mujheAngry.
                                                 mere nightmare bhi isse kahi ache hote hainROFLROFL.

About adi-pinky, daarji & manishaa-maan love story: I loved their funny cute momentsClap. they just make my dayLOL.

PS: I really dun watch AA scenesAngry. I watch on youtube....so i skip their scenesLOL.

So true..........................why arent the Cvs understanding how much they stick out as sore thumbs in the show together...if showed detached there might be some acceptance i think..............but together they dont gel............on top of which the part written for them is making them more prone to the hatred of the viewers..

.Kiran.

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
I  guess we are in for some ronna-dhonna from Annie now that Arjun has had his revenge? I just hope this doesn't contribute to the postponement of Maaneet's SR..................Wink Wink Wink
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Just now i posted the same stuff in another post......................no way now can Annie be sympathized with. What sister misses the long awaited wedding of her own brother???????
Anyway, the script written for AA is also responsible for the hatred felt towards them i think on top of the fact that they don't look good together, no chemistry and of course also becoz since they appeared on screen, Maanet just come in for guest appearances and that also mostly for the first half of the episodes.
Hope now they don't postpone the SR of Maaneet becoz of Arjun having taken his revenge in this sly way.......................with blackmail and innuendos and stuff....................

And there is a  second  thought that just becoz there is a possibility that there might be another baby on its (unfortunate) way..........doesn't give the opening for Geet's baby to be aborted or Misscaried(the other option of Geet dying is simply not even worth for consideration) Darji coming and accepting Maaneet's marriage shows Geet's ultimate success against the rigid social rules that are still prevalent today in some places...so successfully giving birth to the baby will complete this success........................for which she had left home..................otherwise all her struggle will be for nothing.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 22 January 2011 at 4:58am

Go to top