OUR WORST NIGHTMARE COMES TRUE.......... - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yaaro just watched it again on u tube and yet i could't take my eyes off Maaneet in that first scenes................... so beautifully done........................
I wonder where those people are now who ticked us off for hating AA and not loving DD/GC  enough.

Why aren't they here giving their opinion or have their opinion changed after the nightmare, as you rightly put it.

Om my part, I'm scared to watch the show now.....what if the A-Team appears again?
Originally posted by pippa

I wonder where those people are now who ticked us off for hating AA and not loving DD/GC  enough.

Why aren't they here giving their opinion or have their opinion changed after the nightmare, as you rightly put it.

Om my part, I'm scared to watch the show now.....what if the A-Team appears again?

After every night there is  a day and our day without the pair of AA will soon arise..............at least they will be separated and be a little tolerable............
I thought of giving a title to the AA love track,'bin phere hum tere'.But now I can't give that.They have taken the pheras also.For the future track,Annie will be preggy & Arjun will avoid her.So Annie madam will be after Arjun crying,'maang bharo sajna'.Ye,I got the title! Really I'm a genius when it comes to AA .🤣 jokes apart,they r utterly disgusting!😡Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
they want us to suffer thats why and yes maan and dadima will be mad that they have to suffer because of that dump girl and the cvs need to change what their doing we are human we can take a slap for out face they think we are dump the cvs team are because if the think we will follow what ever they do then they are not smart as i thought they were
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

I thought of giving a title to the AA love track,'bin phere hum tere'.But now I can't give that.They have taken the pheras also.For the future track,Annie will be preggy & Arjun will avoid her.So Annie madam will be after Arjun crying,'maang bharo sajna'.Ye,I got the title! Really I'm a genius.🤣

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏
hw abt "dil pukara.......aare......aare."
Originally posted by cuyuun13

they want us to suffer thats why and yes maan and dadima will be mad that they have to suffer because of that dump girl and the cvs need to change what their doing we are human we can take a slap for out face they think we are dump the cvs team are because if the think we will follow what ever they do then they are not smart as i thought they were

Don't worry we will soon be rid of them being together..........and their screen time will lessen considerably..also
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

👏
hw abt "dil pukara.......aare......aare."
                                                                                                                                                                        Hey,that too is a good one!🤣            
I am so looking forward to today's episode and i sincerely don't want Annie to spoil it with her rona-dhona..............
About AA marriage & SR: yaar aise mat kaho............... itne gande nightmare nahi aate mujhe😡.
                                                 mere nightmare bhi isse kahi ache hote hain🤣🤣.

About adi-pinky, daarji & manishaa-maan love story: I loved their funny cute moments👏. they just make my day😆.

PS: I really dun watch AA scenes😡. I watch on youtube....so i skip their scenes😆.