cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I saw yesterday's episode last night and found Hetal to be most annoying. Why did she have to be rude to Mona's Daarji? Is she displaying the "upbringing" that her family holds so dear. While I don't like the way she treats Mona, she needs to show respect to mona's family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea..really true..mona does not be rude with anukalps mom and badmouth her..hetal needs to realize tht her talks symbolize her parents upbringing
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its not d matter of upbringing,i tink her screw is loose. now i am dam surs she will b a next mona who will so rude to pujabis and at d end b d bahu of dem and i so want tat.
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hetal is really mean. However I think that she will end up as bahu in Mona's maayka, Karan's wife. How will she adjust there ? I think Mona will be sweet & supportive to her when this happens
sherma thumbnail
i dont tink she is evil wid mona,she is not best friends wid her and how can u forgot mona was sum wat responsible for her rishta to broken. she is gud wid mona.normal; way she nicely calls her bhabhi she was happy wen every body praised mona cooking etc. i just dint like her getting angry on dadaji,but i tink d gujjus thought d whole punjabi fly has done it.
hetal has alwys shown to b an impulsive chracter who screams and shout.she even slapped karan,she also gets angry wen peopl tlk abt her marriage, its just her nature.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hetal is spending to much time with her daadi and phui-bui.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I used to like Hetal before, now she is very annoying.  She does not know how to talk to elders, at least that is what I saw when she returned lunchboxes to Mona's family.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree hetal's just annoying these days
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She is spending way too much time listening to Bejal and Baa, she needs to grow up and understand Mona didn't purposefully broke her alliance.
sherma thumbnail
hetal is not a negative or evil character,nobody played any games against mona.mona needs to grow up