India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

what is Hetal Problem?

cbindia2009 Groupbie
cbindia2009
cbindia2009

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I saw yesterday's episode last night and found Hetal to be most annoying. Why did she have to be rude to Mona's Daarji? Is she displaying the "upbringing" that her family holds so dear. While I don't like the way she treats Mona, she needs to show respect to mona's family.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalisam-far_Sahra_rayadallie-Punjabanswtbaby

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
yea..really true..mona does not be rude with anukalps mom and badmouth her..hetal needs to realize tht her talks symbolize her parents upbringing
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
its not d matter of upbringing,i tink her screw is loose. now i am dam surs she will b a next mona who will so rude to pujabis and at d end b d bahu of dem and i so want tat.
Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hetal is really mean. However I think that she will end up as bahu in Mona's maayka, Karan's wife. How will she adjust there ? I think Mona will be sweet & supportive to her when this happens
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i dont tink she is evil wid mona,she is not best friends wid her and how can u forgot mona was sum wat responsible for her rishta to broken. she is gud wid mona.normal; way she nicely calls her bhabhi she was happy wen every body praised mona cooking etc. i just dint like her getting angry on dadaji,but i tink d gujjus thought d whole punjabi fly has done it.
hetal has alwys shown to b an impulsive chracter who screams and shout.she even slapped karan,she also gets angry wen peopl tlk abt her marriage, its just her nature.
suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hetal is spending to much time with her daadi and phui-bui.
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
I used to like Hetal before, now she is very annoying.  She does not know how to talk to elders, at least that is what I saw when she returned lunchboxes to Mona's family.
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
i agree hetal's just annoying these days

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index