Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update Jan 21 (RV Taunting Avita) (Page 2)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
^^ can you blame the man...math makes me nauseous as well..bleh! my cousin is an accountant...dont know how he does it...

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Jaz Smile

Thanx for the wonderful detailed updatesBig smile Shikha has spoilt it all now. She was expected to be the saviour of the Avitas but she has brought them the biggest troubleOuchAngry Cant blv she's Avi's sis. Avi being so shy evn after marriage n sis dearie is so bold.

@ Sidda, forget abt the letter he wrote to Arpi. Remember the most important letter of the show ... the one Arpi wrote to Avi confessing her love for him. Avi read the whole letter himself and reached the mandap to get her. How can he say tht he doesnt know to read n write thn ConfusedConfused Well Jaz Avi's Math phobia is indeed a good excuse to cover up the blooperLOLLOL

Edited by _nandini - 21 January 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-sia-BenNevistalkie14Sidda8chatterboxjnawazyoga23priyasmile.sara-Prashu-

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Oh Gosh, as we fearedShockedShockedShocked Shikha preggieAngryAngryAngry

Thanks so much Jaz for the wonderful update, specially your comments...rotfl. Good onesLOLClap

@Sidda : great catchClapClap..........yes, after reading that letter he cannot claim to be illiterate. Blooper with a capital BBig smile

And girls, please refrain from hurting my feelings by calling Maths namesOuch I am in FinanceBig smile

ROFLROFLROFL 

Hey, I just got a great ideaStar..........why don't I give ODB lessons in    accounting?  .................aahhhhhhh................"Avi, Vista aur tanhaayeee..............perfect!!."
CV's are u listening?

Ha ha ha

Hi Nandini, CB...........what say you?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniSidda8yoga23priyachatterboxjnawaz-Prashu-

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
hello every one
I just wanna see bahuji's face when she learns that Tanmay is RV's bro.(I think even Shikha also unaware of Tanmay's family.)She will certainly try to force shikha to abort it, as the child is of Rv's clan, who is the biggest enimy of their family rightnow.She even cant bear the thought of RV's clan carried by the Thakur's.
will Shikha agree to abort  after she knows that she is bearing none other than her enimy's bro's?I dont think so.she certainly refused to do that,Coz Tanmay has nothing to do that with his Bro's enimity towards Thakur kandan.(I feel even tanmay is unaware who she belongs to).
I think Cv's done a great job bringing Shikha and Tanmay track.How long Rv keep chasing Avita ?
im really fed up with Avita's running here and there. (Ofcourse we love them to be alone for some time, somewhere and very happy to see their progressing bonding n romance).But the Cv's cant keep running the show with cat and mouse chase.They some how to stop(not totally but for some time) Rv from chasing and let the Avita alone for some time. This makes RV to change his new game plans of enimity with thakur family.To carry on this they need some one related to both families (tanmay and Shika.)They need some twist. So they did bring Shikha character in this way.now every one want to see What bahuji and Rv , Shika and Tanmay going to do now when they learn about the pregnancy.Now its not chasing, no fighting, only emotions,feelings, and decisions.(Ofcourse some lovely romantic scenes from Avita, as they are going to give one more blow to RV.LOLLOLLOLLOL)There will be some more scenes about how Avi's been transforming.
Bahuji's part is to get  rid of that child and may be getting scary dreams  about Avita's SR.
Shikha dont like to Abort(she is  going to be a mother and every  married woman knows how much precious the motherhood to be)  coz this child is result of their love towards each other, but not a sin for her.(As they  been planning to get married soon)
ofcourse she did a sin (for the old fashioned ones like me),but not that much severe as bahuji's been doing  with Avi.he always  sees her as mother.Bahuji's knows that too.Still she did not stop conpiring to get rid of Arpita for Avi.The most disgusting woman in the whole world for me.She just talking about tarnishing the family reputation, as if she did never done anything wrong in her life(she is mother of sins).There is a saying "jab tak chor pakda naa jayetho thab tak mahan  he kehlaye ga",woh uska muh kaha rahegi jab inka  har ek guna saamnay aajayega(I wonder whether she will commit suicide).
Me guess,Now Shikha going to stick with her decision to marry Tanmay, who is the father of her child.This Makes RV more happy than ever as this is one or the other way torturing Avi's family mentally.(As we know this rakshas only laughs when some one criesAngryAngryAngry)
I just wish Avita will run away that much far so that they even cant hear or would see Rv and haweli ppl for some time .(just two of them)WinkBig smile
After some time later, Avita will be in haweli then Arpi may try to support Shikha and help two families in rejoining.(It is just a pure guess).May Be By that time  Rv realises the values of relationships and the family values.WinkConfused 

Edited by GKDlover1 - 21 January 2011 at 3:43pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-sia-_nandinitalkie14-Prashu-yoga23priyachatterboxjnawaz

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
claps for jazClap very beautiful update with your adorable comments in btw and this time on time tooThumbs Up. we all GKDians were waiting Shikha and village track very despiritely and both of these are getting on my nerves now.shikha become preg and village is not a village really, it is a bhalwa bazar in lallan pur located at jungle side. no body is recognizing Avi as bhayya ji. OMG CV just cut this crap. pls make some scence in story. Avita scence are just awesome. baqi no GG. no one is recognizing Avi as bhayyaji in this bazaar. Ouch every day Avi is being insulted by anyone... bus karo bhai bus karo Avi is Robinhood. show him in village help poors and gain respect. they show this village in lallan pur and nobody knows him a biggest blooper so far

Edited by sara212 - 21 January 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista_nandinitalkie14-Prashu-

-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
u know even i was wondering abt the letter part

the letter which arpi wrote to him he read on his own and he did write that other letter too

makes me think  bahuji just taught avdesh how to handle guns and be bhaiyaji   but never taught him any education and at times i think even bahuji is nt really educated but she is worldy wise,

how fast she understood shikha condition and even i was like oh she can drive and for once she didnt use pandit here LOL

bt yes why did she not go for aborting the baby..

looks like she wud force tanmay to marry shikha

but then what wud rv do or what wud  bahuji do once she finds out he is rv brother.

big drama coming in and yes this chase has to stop

i wonder what is rv upto
he has taken enough time
both avdesh and arpi r weaponless and why is rv not shooting them

again age old  dialogue

IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT, SHOOT! DONT TALK

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-sia-_nandiniBenNevistalkie14yoga23priya-Prashu-

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
thanks Jaz for the lovely update...love reading your comments :) :)

goodness knows how come RV  found out Avita's hiding place so quickly!! n everytime before he aims at either one of them he always gives baashans which irks me!!! the precap has made my mind even more muddled with Avita sitting on the ground n RV as usual does what he knows the best - some baashan!! first he says i've come alone to finish u off...n once i do it the game's over n all!! then y waste time in unnecessary lectures..shoot them on spot!! or is he waitn for some shubh muhurat??!! n why shud he try to destroy their families...the police force wants Avi n his rule to end..n since Arpi is also involved...they both have to be targeted..but y the rest of them??!!
as for Shikha she just added another ton of troubles to the already long list!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index