Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Written Update Jan 21 (RV Taunting Avita)

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sjivani46ahcirRaviSharmasc19logic65sarahjareensriyapoojasp87Anfal--Lalz--super_boymaszNVBGKYgnitikaBenNevisSuhana6chista-sia-_nandinishanak.hotAbhiAniRoarkSophia21talkie14fuzzyfaceVistaadannoprnczSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priyasmile.sarachatterboxrani-luckiDreamygal301SuhaniSonianivedithapyar-ishk

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

thanks di for update....Hug
i missed the episode and buffering problem i have yet to see....
love you alots

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

masz Senior Member
masz
masz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Hi Jaz, thanks for the update. Sound like a good episode, will watch l8r.
BTW loved your last comment....LOL

jnawaz

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
hey jazwa good to see ur update

the guy name is tanmay he is rv brother

and rv is doing some tamasha in hut it seems

first these two r standing with avdesh growling like sher  and in precap both r sitting down

looks like rv has some idiotic plan as he has come alone

what now

and that shikha no use why did she have to come and that also pregnant

ab dekhte hai kya hota hai

andur comments hehehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyBenNevisjnawaz

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
JazwaHugHug
u are awesome dear...ClapClapClapClap

Thnks a lot sweetieWinkWink

Enjoyed ur update.....WinkWinkWinkWink Loved it soooo much....

jnawaz

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Jaz. I haven't seen the epi yet but the scenes sound very intense. What does Avi mean when he says he can't read or write? Didn't he read Arpi's letter? Also, hadn't he written a letter to Arpi to come out of the haveli, the night before their shaadi? Regardless, I'm pissed off at the man for insulting Avi based on his academic standard. A person must understand that there might be other circumstances that prevented an individual from acquring education. If it was the old Avi being insulted, he would have smacked the man for talking rudely. He is so lucky that Avi has made the non violence vow. I felt so sad that Avi had to keep breaking rocks and resist the pain of his wounds. He has such a strong will that nothing can stop him from succeeding. Avi is no longer an overconfident individual but a person that now realizes his flaws. This will be a key his success and redemption. I'm not surprised by Bhauji's reactions to the pregnancy. She dealt with it so secretly that I was shocked that an abortion had not been done. RV is probably going to find out about his bro's love after the family meeting. How did RV trace out Avita's location so quickly? Again, he is showing his weakness by preying on a female rather thatn facing a man upfront. Avita is probably going to be on the run again. What does RV mean about ridding Avita and both of their families? Does he plan to harm Arpi's family as well. There is vengence but this is going to far. If Avita is his enemies, try to defeat them. Why go all beastly and destroy an entire generation? I agree that he wouldn't harm Shika and her baby because she is now part of his family. But he will use her to seek out Avita and make their lives like hell.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista-sia-BenNevistalkie14yoga23priyachatterboxjnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@ sidda: i cant recall the letter reading...but im pretty sure that his goons wrote the love letter for him cuz i remember laughing my butt off when they were doing so...and maybe he can read and write...but cant do math...who knows

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 21 January 2011 at 11:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

@ sidda: i cant recall the letter reading...but im pretty sure that his goons wrote the love letter for him cuz i remember laughing my butt off when they were doing so...and maybe he can read and write...but cant do math...who knows

JAZ

Jaz, I meant the second letter written to Arpi the one that she had read. It might be true that he had gotten the goons to write this letter but it doesn't clear my doubt on not being able to read. Maybe, you are right about him becoming naseous from numbers.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index