India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

'Mirror Mirror on the Wall' (Page 6)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Nandita, I totally second your opinion and am so disgusted with the whole AA scene being played out at the same time there was something so sacred and pure happening on the same platform.

Maan & Geet their beautiful love culminating into the sacred institution of marriage and AA making a mockery of the most sacred institution just to justify their lust........well Arjun's revenge but for me it was definitely not love but lust on the part of Annie, cause if it was love she wouldn't have to hide what she was doing.

She could have told Arjun that if you love me truly, lets declare it to my Daadi & brother, lets get married the right way and then I'll be yours.......if what she was doing was right then why have a hole in the corner affair.........you can be guilty only if you are doing something wrong, we know that Arjun is guilty but why is Annie behaving like this.......deep down she too knows that things are not right.....

Like I told you yesterday Nandita, somehow this whole AA so called romance and the mockery of marriage and the consummation makes one feel so unclean just watching it

Edited by drdee142 - 21 January 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-bhavri-whitepearlnanditasingh_Invincible_adoremevirgo

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

ANWESHA SINGH KHURANA.............(not talking abt NIKUNJ)

she came out of d blue one day ..........till den no1 knew dat she existed in actual..........
so she steps in d show as modern ,rich spoiled bratt......who has a class.......takes d world in her stride..has modern outlook but wid basic moral values inculcated..................

she loves her bro a lot and takes over d responsiblity of d wedding............

but unfortunately she meets ARJUN SINGH RATHOD.........
now d mess starts and her character is shown to take a U-turn.....she forgets d class and starts behaving like a despo as ARJUN is d last man in d world...............
she forgets dat she has a family,its her bro's wedding ,her bhabhi suffered a near death experience but she is so much into arjun dat she cant see d things............
she talks abt never crossing limits but herself crossed all d limits of decency...............
now wat msg do we get here?
dat a modern gal is so dumb dat she can b used as an OBJECT?
though dere is a lot of diff. b/w geet and annie...................
she herself messed up d PRIDE,RESPECT,DIGNITY,TRUST  of herself and her family.........
geet got into all dis mess coz of her parents and here annie will pull her family into mess coz of her...............so i guess no1 will b sympathetic wid annie in future...............

regarding ARJUN SINGH RATHOD...................
he is equally dumb and nonsensical acc. to me............
a person who doesnt care to confront his own brother in law before starting his mission to destroy dere family...........can he b called smart at all?
a guy who can stoop so low of using a gal to accomplish his mission can he b called man?
a guy whose sister is in comma and he is busy taking revenge ??????

now in d name of parallel track r we supposed to take dis crap?
i know now geet can get an imp. role in fighting 4 annie but d thing is was it necessary to go dis way?

why dis thing was incorporated in maneet wedding?

wats d diff. b/w dev and arjun?
dev duped geet and left her and arjun too will go missing either...............
cv's repeating dere own story?

dev was turned saint and he accepted his mistake and was happy 4 maneet and here arjun will repent and accept annie back...............

i mean is dere nothing beyond duping a gal,making her pregnant, leaving her,let her fight 4 herself?

Very well said Pooja how can a modern educated girl let herself be treated like an object and a girl who spoke so vociferously against Indian customs because they victimised or objectified women so what is she doing

I also agree with your take on Arjun what is he doing planning this revenge without finding out the whole truth, isn't he a business and supposedly can inderstand relations well then how can he be blind to the actual happenings regarding NT when the whole world is aware of the fact. Also why is he blaming Maan for his sis's broken marriage, why hasn't he confronted Dev

And which human being will be going through all this revenge drama while his sis is in coma fighting for her life........the CV's have taken leave of the senses......showing so many illogical things.....why do they have to dramatize GHSP can't they show a straight forward story bringing out the right dimensions and essences of life.....why are they turning it into another soap drama.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnonanditasingh_Invincible_adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Nandita, I totally second your opinion and am so disgusted with the whole AA scene being played out at the same time there was something so sacred and pure happening on the same platform.

Maan & Geet their beautiful love culminating into the sacred institution of marriage and AA making a mockery of the most sacred institution just to justify their lust........well Arjun's revenge but for me it was definitely not love but lust on the part of Annie, cause if it was love she wouldn't have to hide what she was doing.

She could have told Arjun that if you love me truly, lets declare it to my Daadi & brother, lets get married the right way and then I'll be yours.......if what she was doing was right then why have a hole in the corner affair.........you can be guilty only if you are doing something wrong, we know that Arjun is guilty but why is Annie behaving like this.......deep down she too knows that things are not right.....

Like I told you yesterday Nandita, somehow this whole AA so called romance and the mockery of marriage and the consummation makes one feel so unclean just watching it

@bold....i agree completely....i really wish i hadnt watched today's epi....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

yes 'Unclean' .... i was shocked some calling it hot & passionate ...well to each their own but there is limit to everything ....
Why the despo act...the wedding bit was mockery i could have said it tolerable had it stopped there but she went straight ahead blindly..without questioning herself were she heading to .....
yes its lust ....

Maan filled Geet's mang infront of the world yet they maintain their limits & want a wedding with Dadi's blessings first then think of their needs or desires

adoremevirgo

-bhavri- Senior Member
-bhavri-
-bhavri-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
pinch me Nandu Shocked i still don't believe they showed this and now. nice post . aptly pointed out

nanditasingh

-bhavri- Senior Member
-bhavri-
-bhavri-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

exactly. well said

nanditasingh

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Well said Nandita....AA 'tamaasha' was disgusting. I had my disapproval earlier also many a times with CV's creative ideas but never hated their creative minds. Last night I hated the way they stooped the level of this show? If they were trying to draw a parallel for Maaneet....I agree that they have failed miserably. I agree to all members specially Pooja and Dee...Annie paid no respect to her brother's most special moment neither she could maintain her self-respect. As for Arjun...what more do we expect from a man who has eyes but cannot see. A man who is so blinded by his revenge that he cannot differentiate between being a human and an animal.------because what he did was an animal behavior.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasingh

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
well written nandita... even roch commented the same.. she is too upset wit aa track.. u compared very well maneet and aa... both r too far from each other...

nanditasingh

Go to top