Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

'Mirror Mirror on the Wall' (Page 5)

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
@nandu:yupps you are right if not today and cvs know that will have to add this in the track and than it could wait.

And that's why the wedding is kinda like dragging too!!!

Mallu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesoooome post loved it........
very well said.......

thank you so much
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sksg

Mirror Mirror on the wall
Who is the fairest one of all?

Maaneet! Maaneet! No doubt at all
It is only Maaneet that enthrall ......................

AA had a great big fall
Making room for a big squall
Send them away once and for all...................

Sri - ClapClapClapClapClapClap
YES Yes ...send them away .....Dead

sksg

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrita2010

So sweet, Nandu!!!

Of course mirror is there, but they won't be able to see themselves through it.

thanks Amrita.....happy that you to felt the same
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I agree Nandu...whatevr u said.....kuch bolna ka maan nahi hai....

i know Kul..glad u agree

Silentsoul

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

@nandu:yupps you are right if not today and cvs know that will have to add this in the track and than it could wait.

And that's why the wedding is kinda like dragging too!!!

Mallu

yes it is ....& losing its essence too ..though how much we try to cheer ourselves seeing Maan & Geet

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

I second u Nandita in ur opinion.They have tried to show the two diametrically opposites pairs-one respecting the divinity of marriage & the other ridiculing it.But I think they've made a blunder by choosing the wrong podium.Its really disgraceful.

Yes i agree with you ...its really disgraceful & hence left us feeling disgusted & love does not evoke feeling of repulsion ...their act did

bobby13rocks

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i completely agree with u nandu...first and foremost the entire concept was disgusting....secondly wats the point of repeating dev-NT act....

and it is so cowardly and unmanly to take revenge upon another man thru an innocent girl...
i found it horrible that they were using the same lagna of maneet's pure wedding to portray the mockery of a wedding by AA...

i will talk about arjun a little later...first let me say about annie...
she is one disgusting character....i admit she is in love with arjun...but cant she spare the day of her bro's wedding before herself stepping into a mock show....
she knows her bro after long gloomy period has at last found his lady love...shudnt she be with him to share his happiness...
where were her duties towards her bro....

secondly...i admit she is only 18...but she is from so called cultered world...not some naive village girl...doesnt she know this much that exchanging garlands and playing ringa-ringa-roses around some candles is just a mock show of a wedding very similiar to kids getting their dolls married....
and that too widout any witness....even a 10 year old can say that this is no real marriage...

ok...even if i consider that annie's brains r as empty as her acting skills...shudnt she hv considered waiting for her dadi and maan's blessing before stepping into another mock show of suhaag raat....

the entire AA thing was presented in the most cheap way...ok, if annie was sure that they were doing the right thing...then y did she hide wen pinky entered the room...

ok...now arjun...i cant believe that initially i used to think this man has some ethics....ok...i agree that he trusts NT and he thinks maan deliberately pushed NT from the terrace...i am even ready to agree that he is right in thinking that maan shud be destroyed....
but how can he use an innocent girl for that purpose....

but leaving aside all these discussions...i want to ask the CVs just one thing...y repeat the same story...cant the writers think of anything new....i think there shud never hv been any sister of maan....
there r so many other ways to destroy maan...taking over KC is one example...sasha's role shudnt hv been ended...she cud help arjun in taking over KC...
then there was another way of destroying maan...arjun cud take dev in his confidence...he cud poison dev's mind against maan convincing him that the baby is rightfully his and so he shud be the baby's father and not maan...
thus making dev an enemy of maan....dev cud hv earned maan's trust thru pretence of sincere apology and then with the help of arjun cud destroy maan....

i just want to say there was no need of annie's character....arjun cud hv taken revenge on maan in other ways...

we were all so eagerly waiting for maneet marriage...and not a single moment we cud enjoy widout interruption of AA....purely injustice done by the CVs on the most awaited wedding...

Whoa ! You said it all girl....loved it & i voice same sentiments too.....

If what they did in a locked up room was wedding & that gave her right to go ahead with the act....i'm disgusted none the less

Maan had filled Geet's maang infront of people yet see where they stand....& where these despo stand....

Annie should learn of dignity from Geet & as for Arjun..he is not man enough that i expect him to learn anything from a man like Maan

adoremevirgo

Go to top