nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdg129

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Originally posted by kdg129

i love the parallelism! Thumbs Up
BUT i don't think it's a mockery of Maaneet's shaadi. moreso, it emphasizes the difference and makes the audience realize how STUPID some people can be when they're infatuated and lusty.
of course, i HATE the fact that they're injecting the poison between the shaadi vein, but i think the CVs have a plan in mind. a plan that involves the audience realizing the difference between true love and infatuation, and realize the consequences of one's own options.
but i fully respect u're opinion! Clap

thank you for sharing your views ...i dint write or mean mockery of MaanEet wedding
I meant its mockery of matrimony itself .... as was Geet & Dev's wedding ...isn't it!

OOOH. forgive me for my misinterpretation. Embarrassed
and true, it IS a mockery of matrimony itself! similarily, whenever i heard these people going on about how amazing Romeo and Juliet is, all i can think is that it's a mockery of true love. i mean, they kiss the first time they meet, they marry a few days later, and luckily they die before they realize that they're bored of each other. Annie and Arjun are nothing but the Romeo and Juliet of their time, cuz they're impulsive. huh. i'm glad they didn't beat Romeo and Juliet's record, tho, cuz that would have been messed up. meet one day, marry the next! Dead

Its fine....yes its mockery of matrimony made

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

OMG-Awesome topic nandu
one word of yours defines it perfectly
"Obscene"
Obscenity/Divinity
good/bad
love/hate
was shown in today's episode
like all you too give your feelings
of disgust some really strong words
with a very meaningful explanation but
i have another angle to add to it.
Maybe CVs are showing a contradiction
in relationship and its values
i mean that's what they are trying to show
that where there is good there is bad
where there are pure hearts there are dirty minds too,
where there is true and divine love there is
lust and revenge too, dont you think
we humans too are filled with these
feelings too, something gives us happiness
and something make us unhappy and upset.
World is full of good and bad people,
world is full of the unconditional relationships
and those relationships that only binds the two
for a bad purpose.

That's all i have to say my dear
seeing our beloved couple
getting married i felt happy like all
and also have a feeling of great disgust
to see AA like that.

As far as the plot is concerned
anne and arjun both are disappointing characters all
thanks to cv anne is not at all doing or participating
in any ritual of his beloved bhai no one even bother
where she is? what is she doing?this is a blooper
a sister dont attend any ritual of his bro wedding its quite
un-natural well arjun seemed like more than revenge
he lusts for physical pleasure to destroy msk this is
miserable!!!!

Mallu

Hey my blushing queen....
Firstly i loved what wrote ...i agree it is complete opposites that is being shown
but my point is it is very tasteless of them to incorporate this with the wedding that we had so much looking forward to....if not all the sufferings shown lately were not enough that this was added in .....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-LetItGo-

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

nandu u have explained it perfectly which u always do........i really felt disgusted...........dis was cheap..........

thank you Roopa....yes it was cheap
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

you mirror my sentiments....it just felt disgusting n sleazy....the contrast was evident....Dead

thanks ...yeah it was all that much more worse things i don't want to voice of. It was sick
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

nandu dear.........i just hated d fact dat both were shown parallel..............when they dont stand a chance der..........d relation is not pure d feelings r nt pure and d whole mood and soul of maan-geet's wedding was spoiled......

no one thinks about maan and his feelings i have written dis n number of times today.........annie wasnt interested in her bro's wedding, d bro who always makes her happy..........d worst thing dat she did something on maan's wedding day.........

may b i m off topic bt wanted to share my thoughts.........mujhe arjun se zyada annie se shikayat hai.......and she had guts to come to d wedding later on.........dat pissed me off............

maan-geet relation is very pure, maan always thinks abt geet n her happiness 1st.......where arjun is not man enough........coward.......used a gal to get revenge.......

maan had chance to take d relation further in manali bt he thought abt geet's and her feelings.......he is man of honor, dignity..........

y they even try to compare maan n arjun...........i hated annie more today..........

beautifully put...yes she as i said blinkered & ignorant made her way to the wedding ...all i felt for the moment was disgust ..but i do pity Annie for being so dumb & so easily swayed
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

nandu.
i agree with u.
they made a mockery of the holy spirit of matrimony........

i hated the promises which arjun made....was that neceaasry??????

holy words.pure sentences............to portray love n divinity.not treachery..........

me tto oo upset..........

also i kno annie is modern...but so much desperation that she cud not hold off arjun for a few hrs till her bhais marriage is over????

i found it tasteless in the extreme.................

Yes desperation is the word & the question too....why so desperate ? if she finds her love for him so strong why not wait & take him to her family & talk of marriage than hide & make out....
She had to hide from Tasha-Pinky ....who hides? one who commits something that should not have been done.....
But she dint end there...she let him have her.....yuck

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I second u Nandita in ur opinion.They have tried to show the two diametrically opposites pairs-one respecting the divinity of marriage & the other ridiculing it.But I think they've made a blunder by choosing the wrong podium.Its really disgraceful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

Originally posted by delhigirl

I agree. But i do not think that they made a mockery of maneet's wedding. They are showing that how pure matrimony can be tampered with. IN the big picture , i think girls have to realise that how important their self respect and dignity truly is.

Kay

buddy
its not d mockery of maneet marriage but its a mockery of marriage and love.......
mockery of gal's modern outlook ......
mockery of values............
mockery of trust and pride..........

i hope u get my pt.....Big smile

Thanks Pooja...

yes Kay thats what I had meant..i never wrote nor meant mockery of MaanEet Wedding...i called it mockery of wedding itself

Go to top