Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -bhavri-

pinch me Nandu 😲 i still don't believe they showed this and now. nice post . aptly pointed out

yes Di....and thanks for commenting
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

well written nandita... even roch commented the same.. she is too upset wit aa track.. u compared very well maneet and aa... both r too far from each other...

I agree Bharkha ....it was way too shallow...worse than Geet & Dev's SR ...there Dev had no feelings for Geet were as here Arjun claims to have loved her
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nilam2010

Wonderful comparison Nandita.... you have beautifully explained the differences.The cvs  have tried to show  the  two diametrically  opposites pair......but not like this....they could have shone it on another day.....its to much....

i agree Nilam...the divine ambiance created should have not been tainted
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

Nandita i completely agree with u.............u have brought out the differences very well...............on one side v have our divine and sacred MAANEET's eternal bond based on love, trust, respect, care and concern, selflessness, unconditionality which makes us admire and even worship them..................on the other hand cvs showing AA's story which is so pathetic atleast they shud not have included all this disgusting stuff in-between such a sacred, pure and divine MAANEET' moment.........................AA' story is making mockery of the sacred institution of marriage, divine feeling of love, it is also kind of showing that a girl's willpower and strength can be so weak that she doesn't think about her self-respect or dignity even once before submitting herself to someone whom she doesn't even know properly...........she is the same one who once said she trusts her bro Maan blindly and now if she had so much trust and respect for him and the family she shud have atleast discussed about Arjun with him, Geet and dadi..................plz i can't take it that someone can be so immature and selfish.............u know the part i hated the most was afterall that she comes and sits in MAANEET's mandap..........i felt like telling her girl plzzzzzzz don't come here u r reducing the purity of such a pavitra place.........................about Arjun disgusting how can someone stoop sooooooooo low...............u know he is taking revenge bcuz he thinks Khuranas have destroyed his sis' life but while doing all these evil acts isn't he realizing he is also ruining someone sister' life, breaking her trust in him and the feeling of love................it is such a pity that he says he is fighting for his sis by using someone else' sis......................sorry if my comments hurt anyone but seriosuly guys v all have been waiting so eagerly to witness the most beautiful divine sacred and magical union of our dearest MAANEET and cvs had promised us a dream wedding............but now they r giving us nightmares more often than dreams and for a second i can say nightmares like NT and Brij could be atleast tolerated but not the disgusting thing they showed regarding AA.....................sorry to say but just can't digest it..............................they shud have showed AA' such unclean stuff once MAANEET's shubh vivaah happened but not in-between like this................

oh dear u dint hurt my  feelings atleast rather i'm so so glad you shared it here
i agree with each and every word of yours.....
i loved the way you & Pooja presented the characters & thenn wrote your views on their 'act'
thank you ....couldn't agree more .

nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitepearl

Well said Nandita....AA 'tamaasha' was disgusting. I had my disapproval earlier also many a times with CV's creative ideas but never hated their creative minds. Last night I hated the way they stooped the level of this show? If they were trying to draw a parallel for Maaneet....I agree that they have failed miserably. I agree to all members specially Pooja and Dee...Annie paid no respect to her brother's most special moment neither she could maintain her self-respect. As for Arjun...what more do we expect from a man who has eyes but cannot see. A man who is so blinded by his revenge that he cannot differentiate between being a human and an animal.------because what he did was an animal behavior.

Animal..Yes!

that is what he has turned himself into....he is not man enough to face Maan & fight for what he believes in ..but cornered , blinded Annie into this coz he wants to get even with Maan...God! he can never be called a human.

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

oh dear u dint hurt my  feelings atleast rather i'm so so glad you shared it here
i agree with each and every word of yours.....
i loved the way you & Pooja presented the characters & thenn wrote your views on their 'act'
thank you ....couldn't agree more .

Nandita not able to like ur post dear.....if it doesn't let me like u then i will love u❤️
artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post👏...i agree wid wat u said.actually arjun annie scenes no where showing a lovestory frm the v first scene but some people are saying that they are a couple so........😡

lovestories aisi hoti hain kya??
😡

nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

Nandita not able to like ur post dear.....if it doesn't let me like u then i will love u❤️

love you....❤️
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarakhan98

lovely post👏...i agree wid wat u said.actually arjun annie scenes no where showing a lovestory frm the v first scene but some people are saying that they are a couple so........😡

lovestories aisi hoti hain kya??
😡

thanks a ton dear.....well thats a question i have too for the fans who made posts praising AA's ..the so called 'hot, sizzling & passionate romance'...
is it what they were missing in MaanEet ..! if yes ..then i'm glad they lack having this in their divine love

nanditasingh thumbnail

thank you dear